3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Is there an update coming????
Yes indeed, albeit slowly, I usually post sneak peeks on Discord
As I work alone I take some time, as I'd like to think that I'm improving the quality of it all with each new update
I'd say I'm more or less around the middle of it right now, depends on if I rewrite anything and what not

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Should be 7.4.10. You can check script_version in the game folder.
I'm not going to waste time downloading the game if it turns out that I won't be able to play it. Maybe I got my numbers mixed up, so I'll revise my question: does the .exe file have the icon of the girl in safari clothing?
I can confirm that it's version 7.4.10.

Reactions: Gargarlley

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
And is that the one that has the little girl in safari clothes?
Me use one with big number in Ren'py website, all impressed at me proficiency

For real though, I've got no clue about what version we use, sorr!

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
And is that the one that has the little girl in safari clothes?
I'm not entirely sure what you want to achieve with this question? Wasn't the RenPy Icon ALWAYS the little redhead in Safari clothes? But the deal is, if the dev places an ico-file in the main folder, prior to packaging for distribution, they can replace that little safari-girl with whatever they want. So... the icon of the .exe is no indicatior for the RenPy Version.

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
I'm not entirely sure what you want to achieve with this question? Wasn't the RenPy Icon ALWAYS the little redhead in Safari clothes? But the deal is, if the dev places an ico-file in the main folder, prior to packaging for distribution, they can replace that little safari-girl with whatever they want. So... the icon of the .exe is no indicatior for the RenPy Version.
OK, then does this game provide a 32-bit version? Every Ren'Py game that I can't play provides both options.

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
OK, so I got my numbers switched and I can't play this game because the Ren'Py version is too high. Thanks!
I know off topic and I am asking for a friend... are you using a steam-powered or hand-cranked device running Windows XP? ;) How can you not have a system that is 64 bit ready in 2022?

On topic... I am happy about any game that has just one love interest. I am glad I discovered this game. It's really cute and overall wholesome. Just what I need. I just wish renders and animations (especially in the early chapters) were better. But things seem to be improving as the game progresses. Looking forward to the next update(s)!

One suggestion... maybe it would be better to get rid of the strict POV perspective so kissing scenes actually make sense? If people get elevated blood pressure if the MC is visible maybe just show his chin and lips... as many other POV games usually do it.

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
I know off topic and I am asking for a friend... are you using a steam-powered or hand-cranked device running Windows XP? ;) How can you not have a system that is 64 bit ready in 2022?
My computer is 13 years old. It originally came with Windows Vista Home Premium, 64 bit, and I've since had the OS updated to Windows 7 Professional, 64 bit. The issue most likely lies with my graphics card.

Reactions: Geralt_R
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes