3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
I wanted to like this. I tried. I got through as much of it as I could.
I love the premise and concept. It would be really awesome if the camera remained steady...

I just had to pop some Tylenol.

The camera angle shifting wildly and randomly with every other click as the characters change poses or expressions is a bit distracting. Headache-inducing.

The models are - for me - generic and unattractive across the board. The writing needs an English translation (grammar, word choice, phrasing). The hovering coffee cup, clipping clothes, clipping items and body parts, characters standing or sitting WITHIN other objects or walls... The white text with 75% of the renders having a light grey or white color behind the text makes it a challenge to read as well.

I don't like being negative. I wish the dev took more time per render to ensure nothing was askew or out of place, especially the camera angles, but my head is spinning and my eyes are unable to focus right now after the first 20 min of gameplay.

Last edited:

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
is MOTHA just a typo or something?
A typo indeed, thanks for pointing it out!

I wanted to like this. I tried. I got through as much of it as I could.
I love the premise and concept. It would be really awesome if the camera remained steady...

I just had to pop some Tylenol.

The camera angle shifting wildly and randomly with every other click as the characters change poses or expressions is a bit distracting. Headache-inducing.

The models are - for me - generic and unattractive across the board. The writing needs an English translation (grammar, word choice, phrasing). The hovering coffee cup, clipping clothes, clipping items and body parts, characters standing or sitting WITHIN other objects or walls... The white text with 75% of the renders having a light grey or white color behind the text makes it a challenge to read as well.

I don't like being negative. I wish the dev took more time per render to ensure nothing was askew or out of place, especially the camera angles, but my head is spinning and my eyes are unable to focus right now after the first 20 min of gameplay.
Ah my friend, the beginning of the novel is certainly rougher than the rest, or so i'd like to believe, so it saddens me that you ended up disliking it
Nonetheless thank you for your review and I hope you find a game worthy of your time!
Have a good one

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Like the game. I actually like the sister's model alot. Looks great especially with her hair tied. i actually like the renders just coz i like the sister's model since most of the render the sister is covering half of it, which helps since its pov style. But the animation... oh man the animation lol. Hopefully you can improve it. Goodluck to the dev.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Like the game. I actually like the sister's model alot. Looks great especially with her hair tied. i actually like the renders just coz i like the sister's model since most of the render the sister is covering half of it, which helps since its pov style. But the animation... oh man the animation lol. Hopefully you can improve it. Goodluck to the dev.
you like her only because she is similar to Mei XDXDXDXDXD

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I too hope I'll improve then my friend! It is my goal to keep on striving for greatness :D

you like her only because she is similar to Mei XDXDXDXDXD
Who's Mei? From Overwatch?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes