Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
It's like taking her choices are completely pointless, she is set with that ending regardless. One moment you're dating her and the next moment she still ends up with D, low key NTR shit man
low key? sure. but were you actually dating. i havent played it from beggining in a long time. but i thought it was casual hook up. if it was more...then this update hurt more lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's like taking her choices are completely pointless, she is set with that ending regardless. One moment you're dating her and the next moment she still ends up with D, low key NTR shit man
It was just sex, she wasn't looking for anything more. She was just a casual thing.

She's also fucking Nikki and the people she was sending those pics too.

Heavily hinted at she's sleeping with more than 1 person. She doesn't settle down until she gets with D.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
It was just sex, she wasn't looking for anything more. She was just a casual thing.

Heavily hinted at she's sleeping with more than 1 person. She doesn't settle down until she gets with D.
yeah this sounds about more what i remember

Xclonic

Aug 9, 2018
low key? sure. but were you actually dating. i havent played it from beggining in a long time. but i thought it was casual hook up. if it was more...then this update hurt more lol
I tried to reject every other girls and only pick choices related to her. If the game still made her pick D then those choices really were irrelevant and misleading the players

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yeah this sounds about more what i remember
Only really Molly that isn't sleeping around.

Cory is fucking her roommate, subtle hints at others involved. The old bird is fucking their mother, Skylar i'm not sure on, can't remember much about her.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Only really Molly that isn't sleeping around.

Cory is fucking her roommate, subtle hints at others involved. The old bird is fucking their mother, Skylar i'm not sure on, can't remember much about her.
skylar seems like she was just window shopping. if she found someone maaaaaybe she'd go after him but she just kept running into taylor so it was easier that way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MLBnoob

Xclonic

Aug 9, 2018

There were so many choices for Cory too, even more than Jessica I think. I thought the MC could've ended with her but nope, still friendzoned lmao

• Haha
Reactions: cooldude33

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
skylar seems like she was just window shopping. if she found someone maaaaaybe she'd go after him but she just kept running into taylor so it was easier that way.
I know it was just a sex thing I just can't remember what happened to her during the game. Last thing I remember is her turning up in the coffee shop after Molly left and then poof, vanished. I can't remember that conversation. Gonna have to go back and replay I think.

Gonna see if there are any other endings, want one ending up with the moms friend, she was a hit one.

Need to replay for my Ashley fix too.

Serious talk though, Sumo needs to put her in his next game. Ashley must return.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Was hoping for a Skylar ending. Still remembered a game where the ending was a lesbo who had a threesome with MC and his girl stole his girl and kicked you out, now that was some good sad ending.

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes