Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Now, if your greater point is that the scene isn't believable because it could have been an unsolicited sext from an ex... You have a point. Maybe in re-working the end game, I'll add in who the sext came from with a little dialogue of "It was great having unprotected sex with you very recently. Let's do it again soon! Love, Jessica/DBrickashaw, Ashley, Chelsea, Professor Janet/Husband, or Cory/Chelsea"
to be fair Ash did have a gun at the time, so that kind of seems like you'd get a pass ;)

Reactions: Red469

Red469

May 18, 2018
to be fair Ash did have a gun at the time, so that kind of seems like you'd get a pass ;)
True but it was still a choice...

What was surprising was... How happy Ash was to Eat the Mcs meat... Very vegan of her...

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
so just wanted to double check before I replay this over and over again and find out that I wont be getting anything new, but I wanted to check about something of the endings

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
so just wanted to double check before I replay this over and over again and find out that I wont be getting anything new, but I wanted to check about something of the endings

Sumo is working on reworking images of the game and is planning to add some extra endings later and maybe change some of the existing ones.

• Wow
Reactions: Profound_Madman

yandroid

Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I just finished the game, I kind of liked that they were no Harem, or Sister path... like when a movie ends with a bad or grey end. It's coherent with the rest of the story, given the sister's personnality and the adult tone of the game.

I still wish for Sister/Harem/other endings though, with like a difficult set of choices :p

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Another game finished. Will miss it!

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Another game finished. Will miss it!

It's now unfinished ;)

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Wasn't sure at the beginning of the game.. total enjoyment by the end. Played through multiple endings and have to say this one is in the top tier. Kudos..

Reactions: Sumodeine

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I don't understand, why the relationship between the syblings, has to be all or nothing, full boyfriend girlfriend, or no sex at all? what happened to friends with benefits?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I don't understand, why the relationship between the syblings, has to be all or nothing, full boyfriend girlfriend, or no sex at all? what happened to friends with benefits?
Some just prefer it-especially when they are the main focus.

Last edited:

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
I don't get it either and it is why I always enjoy the beginnings of these games and then fall off them.

I finally went back to finish this since I was 65% through. I kept grabbing the new releases, but never bothered to actually play them. Glad I waited so I could breeze through the ending of this one. I just kind of felt meh about it. Maybe if I get bored I will try an alternate path once all the new ones are released since I don't recall the beginning of this game at all now. Many of the updates in my ending I don't remember and definitely don't line up with my normal choices for my first play through.

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes