josephfdredd

Dec 9, 2019
The problem I have with Taylor losing interest in Mrs Sollain because he gets some experience with younger women, is that we didn't get to make that choice for Taylor. The player should get some control over how the player character acts and feels, and that was something that was really lacking in the second half of the game. As far as I can tell, this is just another example of the author taking full control of the player character in order to wall off options because they didn't want to follow through with all of the possibilities they created.
Walling off options is reasonable (to a point) IMO for a writer-- you don't want to end up with a behemoth of a game simply because you explored ALL the options to their conclusion, unless that's precisely what you DO want to do as a game-designer. But if you're focusing more on a select few relationships, then it's not a bad thing to keep other relationships relatively shallow. It all depends on how much of a linear plot you want to have and the ultimate ending of the game that the writer has in mind, balancing that against what their best guess is of what the audience wants.

Going for the threesome though... ehhh, that was weird, I agree. Nikki and Taylor didn't necessarily need someone else to push them into doing stuff together, and given that we've already seen that Nikki is happy to put out with pretty much anybody, it didn't really have to be Mrs Sollain.

Now if Sumo had a mother/son encounter in mind, Mrs Sollain could've worked to set that up in the long run, but as it was? She's obviously just the "experienced first sexual partner" and IMO it was a bit odd to bring her back in like that, but not super out of place. First sexual experience, then you go have fun with other girls, but maybe you remember how good it was the first time, why not give it another spin, etc...

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
If the code for everything was difficult, don't add so many characters. The endings would have been much more satisfying if we only had Molly and Nikki. Because in the end, we didn't even have Nikki.
Of course there should be other girls, but not to the point where we would have any relationship with them for more than "one night". Of course, besides the blonde psycho.
Adding Sky even more in place of Jessica was such a mistake. Jessica would have saved a lot here, a complete character instead of two incomplete ones. Besides, Sky's story has no consistency at all. I read the reason, but it's just one more reason not to use Sky in this game. And in the end, they all ended up with an incomplete and unsatisfactory end.
And I wish you were there to tell me that 2 YEARS AGO!!! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU??!?!?!?! Could have saved me a lot of hassle...

I admit, that was straight up me biting off more than I could chew. Didn't realize how long/complex branching stories would be to develop, especially in the early stages of a game. 100% on me. Once I realized, the toothpaste was out of the tube and it's not like I could just kill them off ;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i of course in my arrogant humour-rage expect ThunderMC to get Skylar as waifu in the redo end..(or Sarah..or Cory....or monthly humpdays with Ashley to train in the proper use of bacon)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sumodeine

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
And I wish you were there to tell me that 2 YEARS AGO!!! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU??!?!?!?! Could have saved me a lot of hassle...

I admit, that was straight up me biting off more than I could chew. Didn't realize how long/complex branching stories would be to develop, especially in the early stages of a game. 100% on me. Once I realized, the toothpaste was out of the tube and it's not like I could just kill them off ;)
i just wish i was as smart as you Dev's are in making these games .. i liked this one very much .. was just saying i was a little disappointed i could'nt end with Nikki .. but Molly is great also :)

sorry damn typos arghh

Last edited:
Reactions: Sumodeine

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

You know, I hear you can do great things with fires...

As a first time developer it's not surprising that you bit off more than you could chew. You had all these ideas, but no experience, so you didn't know how tough a large branching story could be to handle. The good thing is now you know how hard it is, and have some techniques for dealing with it, so your next story will be that much better.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and i bet that sumodeine will be producing greater games in the future , and i can wait to play them as well (y)(y)(y)

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You know, I hear you can do great things with fires...
Man... Can you imagine the shit storm I would have created if I just solved the problem of too many characters by having a house fire and killing them off???

"Well, I guess Taylor has to be with Molly in the end because everyone else he knows is dead now..."

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Man... Can you imagine the shit storm I would have created if I just solved the problem of too many characters by having a house fire and killing them off???

"Well, I guess Taylor has to be with Molly in the end because everyone else he knows is dead now..."
Now, imagine the other shitstorm in this thread:
"You should have killed off Molly in the fire so Taylor can be with Nikki!" :ROFLMAO:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

Ow babe, I'm here now. I will take care of you.
:KEK:
That in the previous comment was a mixture of outburst and review.

But now you can! You can all!
You can release a version any way you like, disappear with characters, add others, or whatever else comes to mind!
Those who are satisfied with what has been released already have what they wanted, no longer have to worry about them. You are free!

Last edited:

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
All my endings path is fucked... I never get Molly because that Skylar photo who is impossible to not receive... So, how get Molly ending?

Red469

May 18, 2018
Just not everyone agrees with you that happy ending was happy, for me it was the saddest ending of all. I even preferred the three cats ending for Nikki over that one for her sake. I know Sumo intended it as happy, just it did not feel that way. :p
Totally Agreed on that one.

So reading the author's post in patreon it seems that there wasn't a Nikki ending just because he said earlier that it wouldn't be one and he wanted to do something "different", despite that being the direction the characters seemed to be naturally heading in. It's good to follow your own plot and choices but sometimes characters evolve and go to other ways than what you planned. Let's hope that now he is planning on updating the game more, one of the endings include Nikki, since he knows that not including one was a "mistake".

I'm not sure that having Skylar or Sarah in other game after appearing here will be a good thing, but well your story, your call. I myself am not a fan of having Skylar in other game where she could be with other MC or who knows, maybe other guys, when you can't even end with her in this game. Having familiar faces of other games, it isn't always a good thing, it can even ruin a character that you liked in the other game just because you want to include that character in the new game because you like said character. But that's just my opinion.
ya... having familiar faces that you really liked in another vn prolly not a good idea, especially since they faded away without a farewell...

So I played the final update in hopes of one last scene with Mrs Sollain, because she was one of my two favourite characters in the game (the other being Cory) and the visit to her house is what I consider to the be high point of the game.

While I did get one final hurrah with Mrs Sollain, it was actually quite disappointing due to the way the scene was written. There was none of the passion Taylor had shown during their time together at her house where he had said "I've been attracted to you for as long as I can remember" and told her that "You coming into my room that day was a dream come true". During that scene he had also thought to himself that "Her body is pretty much MILF perfection."

So how does Taylor react to her coming into his room to seduce him once more? He thinks to himself "Should I have sex with the old lady?". Not exactly the enthusiastic response I would've expected considering the previous choices I made in the game. Then there's this really awkward moment where Mrs Sollain screams out "Fucking fuck me like you fuck those college sluts!!", followed by Taylor's inner monologue of "I can only think to myself: Those college sluts have names and feelings and identities beyond just being a slut." Which is weird for several reasons.

First off, they're supposed to be keeping the noise down, so she shouldn't be shouting anything. Secondly, Taylor has never shown the sightest bit of respect for any of the college girls in this game. He has constantly followed his sister's advice, which was to tell them whatever lies were necessary to get in their pants. Finally, doesn't Mrs Sollain have feelings and an identity beyond just being an old lady?

The epilogue for Mrs Sollain is also very poorly done, she ends up pregnant and then raises her child with Taylor's mom. She keeps her the identity of the father a secret, which is extremely hard to believe since you would think that Taylor's mom might want to know if the kid they're raising together is her grandchild. After all, she did catch her son in bed with Mrs Sollain, so she's got to at least suspect something. The author claimed that this was the most logical ending for Mrs Sollain but I don't buy it.

Even if the author didn't want to make a picture perfect ending with a wedding and the works, they still could've thrown the fans a bone by leaving the ending a bit open. Something like have Taylor be unsure of what the future will hold but also having him determined to visit her whenever he gets a break in his study schedule. There was no need for every non-Molly route to end with him forever alone. Mrs Sollain even said that she was really impressed with the man Taylor had become when she was with him at Christmas, so that's at least something to work with. I mean, Nikki marrying Marc made zero sense but that got put in the game.
Totally agree with you there...
Sollain really should have had her own ending where she DID tell him he was a dad... dunno bout the rest of you but I would have had a paternity test done one way or other...

And lets be Honest, For a Milf shes Damn Hot, and did not deserve some of the comments there tbh

This week I searched for complete games, I decided to test this one (when this still had the complete game tag), without seeing the comments to not have spoilers... I should have seen before I played it all.
Therefore. Could someone be kind enough to list all possible (current) endings?
Or from what I read from some previous comments. Basically, we only have a few important differences:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well this is likely to change when the next update is done, I would think, so check back.
Current Endings:
1 Molly
2 Alone
3 Nikki Bad ending

I think the thing with Ms Sollain is as much a bit of self-referential joking as anything else (at least the whole thing with the night-stand, sticking the dildo to the wall, etc), but it's also meant to illustrate a bit of real-world pathos-- it's quite possible for an inexperienced young man to be attracted to a pretty older lady, then go to college, get a little (or a lot) more life experience, then encounter the older lady again and realize... it's actually a bit weird for an older lady to seduce a much younger man like that.

What was weirder to me was her encountering Taylor and Nikki and having a threesome with them. That, I found rather harder to buy.
So your saying younger guys dont go after milfs? Damn... Which planet are you from? That there is just one among an ocean of varying tastes that young men have...

WHAT exactly did you find strange bout a threesome of Mrs S Nikki and MC? you obviously did not pay attention to her saying how she missed college life and the freedom that came with it... Nothing hard about that except for the MC's tool that is...

I will tell you what IS hard to buy... as you put it... That knowing he did have unloaded in her and not push the envelope to find out if the Daughter IS his... AND Visiting Mrs S to make sure she didnt get preggo... I would want to be involved if it was mine... no questions asked.

Reactions: wirelessnick

josephfdredd

Dec 9, 2019
So your saying younger guys dont go after milfs? Damn... Which planet are you from? That there is just one among an ocean of varying tastes that young men have...

WHAT exactly did you find strange bout a threesome of Mrs S Nikki and MC? you obviously did not pay attention to her saying how she missed college life and the freedom that came with it... Nothing hard about that except for the MC's tool that is...

I will tell you what IS hard to buy... as you put it... That knowing he did have unloaded in her and not push the envelope to find out if the Daughter IS his... AND Visiting Mrs S to make sure she didnt get preggo... I would want to be involved if it was mine... no questions asked.
Nah, wasn't saying he doesn't "go after" milfs, more that he had his first experience with one, then he goes on to have a bunch of experiences with girls more his own age and get a better grasp on how relationships work and that puts his first experience in a different light when he thinks about it. This is mostly about the time where he goes to Mrs Sollain's house to "help" her and she's a mess about it. Note that in both encounters with Mrs Sollain before that, she's the one that initiates sex (the first time and the incident at the bar/restaurant).

As for the threesome: this is a woman they've known since they were small children. Alcohol lubricated the encounter, and they're adults, but... eh. I just wasn't feeling it, hot as it was in the moment.

The paternity thing does bring up a thought. While I know nobody likes rubbers... damn kid, don't you know better than to wrap it up if you're gonna tap ass right and left? At least have the option. Prego is one thing, a lot of girls are on the pill, but the clap is another.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Hahaha and fair enough in a way and I also remember your patreon posts around version 11 and also later if remember right that the story did not feel entirely right and you had to rewrite it a bit to feel right. I guess you also got in trouble then with the endings you had planned without realizing that and made you unable to see some options you had. Even while staying away from a Tales and Nikki ending since you did not want those.

An example is Cory, you had a perfectly valid reason in her character itself to break off the relation with Tales with a build in option for a later happy end for those that went her path. :p Cory is not just a sporty girl, but a professional athlete in a sport with professionals and a dream to win Olympic gold, to be one of the best in her sport in her country and has the talent and dedication to make that dream come true. You could just have made her realize that getting to serious with Tales at that moment hindered her in the thing that was most important to her, getting Olympic gold. Leading her to have talk with Tales telling him she liked him lots, but he was there at the wrong moment in space and time. Well for those wanting a Cory ending you could have then added a choice somewhere if Tales is not with someone else, to have him admit to Nikki that besides his relation with Nikki also his relation with Cory was a reason to reject Molly, leading to a happy end with Cory where Tales and Cory would reconnect after the Olympics, both a bit older and wiser and find out that they still like each other.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Nah, wasn't saying he doesn't "go after" milfs, more that he had his first experience with one, then he goes on to have a bunch of experiences with girls more his own age and get a better grasp on how relationships work and that puts his first experience in a different light when he thinks about it. This is mostly about the time where he goes to Mrs Sollain's house to "help" her and she's a mess about it. Note that in both encounters with Mrs Sollain before that, she's the one that initiates sex (the first time and the incident at the bar/restaurant).

As for the threesome: this is a woman they've known since they were small children. Alcohol lubricated the encounter, and they're adults, but... eh. I just wasn't feeling it, hot as it was in the moment.

The paternity thing does bring up a thought. While I know nobody likes rubbers... damn kid, don't you know better than to wrap it up if you're gonna tap ass right and left? At least have the option. Prego is one thing, a lot of girls are on the pill, but the clap is another.
'a different light when he thinks about it'
Please Sexplain... WHAT diff Light be you meaning??? OLD Milf??? Let me not make assumptions so lets see what you say pls...

I agree she does take his V card and lets be honest WHO wouldnt be happy about that?
I would be sexstatic tbh but thats me...

'As for the threesome: this is a woman they've known since they were small children. Alcohol lubricated the encounter, and they're adults, but... eh. I just wasn't feeling it, hot as it was in the moment.'

This IS what makes it even hotter... your gonna tell me you never had a crush on a teacher or super HOT Milf that was friends with you Ma? Like seriously???

You cant fathom the possibility???? I can...
Booze induced is just Bullshit tbh... this was a sober choice PLAIN AND FUKING SIMPLE as that...

'but the clap is another.'

guessing your meaning Mrs S... Damn man you got no respect for a MILF do you?
Thats just down right rude... Please correct me if I be mistaken, this aint a personal thing other then an observation...

You still havent addressed the most important part... you get a milf preggo... you suspect its yours... NOW

WHAT THE FUK DO YOU DO????

Answer that one truthfully...

(choices r : Marry her raise kid... raise kid together... walk away... or something of your choice....)
What would you do IRL???

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you btw and yours...

josephfdredd

Dec 9, 2019

Thats just down right rude... Please correct me if I be mistaken, this aint a personal thing other then an observation...
Nah, I mean how many girls he's been with. Especially that crazy bitch Ashley. You'd think Nikki for all her experience might advise him to stop by the school health center and grab some rubbers, or have some in her bedside table. Not just Mrs S.

Reactions: Red469

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
'a different light when he thinks about it'
Please Sexplain... WHAT diff Light be you meaning??? OLD Milf??? Let me not make assumptions so lets see what you say pls...

I agree she does take his V card and lets be honest WHO wouldnt be happy about that?
I would be sexstatic tbh but thats me...

'As for the threesome: this is a woman they've known since they were small children. Alcohol lubricated the encounter, and they're adults, but... eh. I just wasn't feeling it, hot as it was in the moment.'

This IS what makes it even hotter... your gonna tell me you never had a crush on a teacher or super HOT Milf that was friends with you Ma? Like seriously???

You cant fathom the possibility???? I can...
Booze induced is just Bullshit tbh... this was a sober choice PLAIN AND FUKING SIMPLE as that...

You still havent addressed the most important part... you get a milf preggo... you suspect its yours... NOW

WHAT THE FUK DO YOU DO????

Answer that one truthfully...

(choices r : Marry her raise kid... raise kid together... walk away... or something of your choice....)
What would you do IRL???

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you btw and yours...
Hahaha, well i feel a bit less bad about the Mrs S. ending as you do. Actually I kinda like that ending, but that ending would have been better if Mrs S had not been a sex option at X-mas. For me that fling weakened the ending a bit. I get why Sumo used her as the sex option at X-mas when Molly was not there, while he wanted some sex for the fans at that moment. Nikki would have been an even worse choice for him, since he did not want a Nikki-tales ending and them having sex then and there after their talk and Nikki having to be in love with Marc would make even less sense.

To me Mrs S. got exactly what she wanted out of the situation, a relationship with Tales mom that she wanted above Tales and the child that she wanted. I guess it was not altruism on Mrs S and Mom's part that they did not want to bother Tales with the child, but actually they preferred it the way it ended with them together and Tales baby. :p

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
when i was alot younger than i am today :cautious: i used to go after older women like mad .. i remember when dating this one girl ... her mom came onto me .. i was 16 she ( gf's mom ) was 42 ,,, well honestly her mo was better than her in bed .. lol .. shhhh you didn't hear that from me ......

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes