Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe she wants world peas.

Lettuce look at what's going on, she's planted herself in that chair after having killed at least one person. Is she a a cereal killer or just a little bit crazy, only thyme will tell.

Molly isn't far away, we met herbivore we walked into the room so we could leek the problem to her if we dropped a hint loud enough.

Personally I think she's going to take off her cloves and ride Tales like the demon she is. She isn't going to leaf until she gets what she wants and we obviously haven't got to the root of the problem yet.

It's obvious this didn't just sprout up out of nowhere. I just hope someone herb what was going on and managed to kale the police.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Did you notice Nikki having an argument here in the forums? That was pretty meta too.
View attachment 297630
If you zoom in, you can actually see that Sumodeine and Nikki are the same person, that's why she doesn't want an ending with her, because she remembers all the pain and suffering that taking making that decision did to her. This game is her way to try and fix her life, to show us the changes she should have done to lead to hers and her brother happiness. A beautiful and therapeutic journey of a broken woman.

Shit aside, after that scene there's an hilarious comment about some mods on some forum.

3point3

Oct 20, 2017
Has anyone had an issue with the menu bar disappearing on Android? I am new to Ren'py and not really sure if there is something I am missing or some simple way of bringing it back. Phone is an LG Stylo 3. Tried searching the thread, no hits. Just curious if anyone has seen this before. Thanks.

Big Purple

Jan 30, 2019
Has anyone had an issue with the menu bar disappearing on Android? I am new to Ren'py and not really sure if there is something I am missing or some simple way of bringing it back. Phone is an LG Stylo 3. Tried searching the thread, no hits. Just curious if anyone has seen this before. Thanks.
Are you sure its gone, or just that the background is the same coloring as the lettering and it makes it look virtually invisible. try clicking in the area that the menu should be in and see if it triggers, then you know its just unfortunate color issues. Which I understand the frustration of. Believe me...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No I didnt.. Nice... And the guy that is making this game is the one that made Dreaming with Dana right?
No, that was Ptolemy.

Dreaming with Dana got brought up when the dev said he wasn't making a game like that with the brother and sister ending up in a relationship, this is different.

3point3

Oct 20, 2017
Are you sure its gone, or just that the background is the same coloring as the lettering and it makes it look virtually invisible. try clicking in the area that the menu should be in and see if it triggers, then you know its just unfortunate color issues. Which I understand the frustration of. Believe me...
Yeah it's gone completely. Tried the entire area, nothing. Tried the phone menu, nothing. Tried to go back to see if it would reappear, nothing. Can't reload the game, as soon as I start it up it loads to the previous point. Tried rebooting the phone, same. I guess the only option would be to reinstall. Not sure what happened to bring that about. Really odd.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
If you zoom in, you can actually see that Sumodeine and Nikki are the same person, that's why she doesn't want an ending with her, because she remembers all the pain and suffering that taking making that decision did to her. This game is her way to try and fix her life, to show us the changes she should have done to lead to hers and her brother happiness. A beautiful and therapeutic journey of a broken woman.

Shit aside, after that scene there's an hilarious comment about some mods on some forum.
Excuse my ignorance but in what way are sumodeine and Nikki connected?

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes