KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Pages upon pages clarifying Nikki IS NOT and will never be a love interest. The story is wrapping up now with one of the other women, the Nikki part is over.
learn to comprehend, i was not talking about how there should be a relationship this time, just a better story flow.

As an example, imagine if in harry potter with all the prior build up, ginny walks up to harry, confesses and they decide to go out, than in the next paragraph she says they cannot be together and she already decided to go out with malfoy. it would be jarring, it would be lazy, and just downright poor writing without any context to explain why the sudden change of mind.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
learn to comprehend, i was not talking about how there should be a relationship this time, just a better story flow.

As an example, imagine if in harry potter with all the prior build up, ginny walks up to harry, confesses and they decide to go out, than in the next paragraph she says they cannot be together and she already decided to go out with malfoy. it would be jarring, it would be lazy, and just downright poor writing without any context to explain why the sudden change of mind.
"BECAUSE YOU'RE MY BROTHER RON!"

Ron and Ginny is much closer to the situation here than Harry and GInny.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
"BECAUSE YOU'RE MY BROTHER RON!"
sorry harry, but in reality... you are my brother!!

but in all seriousness that brother excuse does not hold water currently, it is obvious that Nikki planned for everything to get to the point it did, so just to go "no you're my brother we can't" is a bit of a cop out and i hope we get some story context for the sudden change of mind of the character. It would be understandable if they were caught and decided to stop, but it would have had to have been someone new for that given so far none of the established characters seem to care, even if they found out. Heck even the pure girl finds it hot.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
sorry harry, but in reality... you are my brother!!

but in all seriousness that brother excuse does not hold water currently, it is obvious that Nikki planned for everything to get to the point it did, so just to go "no you're my brother we can't" is a bit of a cop out and i hope we get some story context for the sudden change of mind of the character. It would be understandable if they were caught and decided to stop, but it would have had to have been someone new for that given so far none of the established characters seem to care, even if they found out. Heck even the pure girl finds it hot.
You really can't complain about lack of a reason when the story isn't written yet. Instead you should say "Hey @Sumodeine please make sure you have a good reason for Nikki to break it off".

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If you zoom in, you can actually see that Sumodeine and Nikki are the same person, that's why she doesn't want an ending with her, because she remembers all the pain and suffering that taking making that decision did to her. This game is her way to try and fix her life, to show us the changes she should have done to lead to hers and her brother happiness. A beautiful and therapeutic journey of a broken woman.

Shit aside, after that scene there's an hilarious comment about some mods on some forum.
Don't ruin the game for me!
Pages upon pages clarifying Nikki IS NOT and will never be a love interest. The story is wrapping up now with one of the other women, the Nikki part is over.
Sometimes people fight till the very last breath even if there is no chance of victory

Reactions: TheDevian and Mytez

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I know, right.

Imagine the possibility of Tales and Nikki having that long romantic stroll along the beach before going back for a candle lit dinner for 2 and spending the night in each others arms fucking senseless......

Now remember this....

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

View attachment 302087
Well at least not the romantic stroll. The rest might still come to pass at a Nikki is hot day. :p

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think molly don't mind if we keep Nikki in our relationship..she will learn a lot from her
Yeah, I think Molly would be down for that.

I think she'd love a few threesomes with her and Nikki bouncing on their boys dick.

I don't think Molly would mind if Nikki had some 1 on 1 time with her brother.

Also.

Never gonna happen .... mwaahahahahahahahahaha

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah, I think Molly would be down for that.

I think she'd love a few threesomes with her and Nikki bouncing on their boys dick.

I don't think Molly would mind if Nikki had some 1 on 1 time with her brother.

Also.

Never gonna happen .... mwaahahahahahahahahaha
never say never

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
never say never
I believe I have, several times.

As has the dev.

Since day one.

Almost 2 years ago ... not sure if i've mentioned that before.

Not the story he's trying to tell so I can say, with 100% certainty, never gonna happen ... mwahahahahahahahaha ... evil laugh now included with every dream shattered because it's getting far too amusing for me to contain my joy any more.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I believe I have, several times.

As has the dev.

Since day one.

Almost 2 years ago ... not sure if i've mentioned that before.

Not the story he's trying to tell so I can say, with 100% certainty, never gonna happen ... mwahahahahahahahaha ... evil laugh now included with every dream shattered because it's getting far too amusing for me to contain my joy any more.
Sumo said, Nikki won't be a love interest, but never said she won't be a side piece

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes