U

User_32285

And yet she was about to say "I love you" when they had morning sex and even Taylor, as dense as he is at times, is sensing that Nikki's not being entirely honest with him about how she really feels about their relationship. It's stuff like this that makes people think Taylor and Nikki are being set-up for a future relationship, despite what Sumodeine says, and has some people, including myself, thinking that the denial of a possible relationship between the two is just misdirection so as not to spoil the ending.

I feel like the Taylor/Nikki relationship is going to go 1 of 3 ways:
  1. She will actually end up being a choice/route for a long-term relationship either because it's something people have asked for or Sumodeine always planned it but didn't want to say so.
  2. It will be revealed that she's in love with him but she'll never tell Taylor because she knows they can't be together and her love will remain unrequited.
  3. She or Taylor is going to die at the hands of Ashley either because she finds out about their relationship or because the girl is just plain batshit and does it for no reason.
Or 4. She kidnaps them and keeps them in her sex dungeon for all kinds of mad orgy fun!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
There are a couple of people on here that would love an Ash ending and I have to admit I think one with him hopping on the crazy train would be hilarious.

Unless she killed everyone first, that would slightly diminish the laughter to giggles.

Then for every time she did something crazy i'd threaten to fuck her arse with a frozen sausage.
that last bit with the sausage reminded me of saddoggames first game "my legacy" for obvious reasons :LOL:

Reactions: Rythan25 and DA22

rendurial

May 29, 2018
Getting a similar error as mentioned above. And I stick to one version between crunched/full btw. Any ideas?? Or am I screwed and have to start over? Which for this game, is not necessarily that bad, just not ready to go through it all just yet. Error below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
@Sumodeine so i just reached the end of the current version, and wow i think i have an idea what is going to happen, if you want, tell me how far off i am in message.

warning to those not caught up, contains spoilers.

Reactions: Sumodeine

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
@Sumodeine so i just reached the end of the current version, and wow i think i have an idea what is going to happen, if you want, tell me how far off i am in message.

You would be quite far off in some places as it's been said for nearly 2 years now that Nikki and Tales will never end up together, that part is done with now.

I can understand why people have missed that I mean it's only been said for a short 20 months since the games launch and the past 12 pages so it's not widely known.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
You would be quite far off in some places as it's been said for nearly 2 years now that Nikki and Tales will never end up together, that part is done with now.

I can understand why people have missed that I mean it's only been said for a short 20 months since the games launch and the past 12 pages so it's not widely known.
We should make a request to @Sumodeine to put a warning while starting the game with that. Every other post here is about Nikki as a LI.

Props to him for not caving in. That must has been two exhausting years.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017

Nice fan-fiction, but that's not quite what's planned.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

I'm still sticking with the theory that if they indeed won't end up together, and this hasn't just been a big fake-out by Sumodeine, it's because something bad is going to happen, whether that's Taylor dying, or Nikki dying, or Nikki killing Ashley and going to jail, basically anything that is going to cause them to be parted forever.

The game has been long teasing that this relationship between them, as it stands now, means more to Nikki than she's letting on. She's a strong, proud woman and the she doesn't like feeling vulnerable, which is something that happens when you want to tell someone you love them. There's also the issue of them being brother and sister, and she will obviously be having reservations about not only how would he would react to hearing his sister confess that she loves him, but also how exactly they could have such a relationship going forward, especially while they're in college.

Deep down I think Nikki has greater feelings for Taylor than she lets on and, for all intents and purposes, this should mean that a romantic relationship is a possibility for them. But, if Sumodeine really means it when saying that they won't end up together, then something is going to happen to one of them that will keep them apart and it will likely be tragic.

U

User_32285

I'm still sticking with the theory that if they indeed won't end up together, and this hasn't just been a big fake-out by Sumodeine, it's because something bad is going to happen, whether that's Taylor dying, or Nikki dying, or Nikki killing Ashley and going to jail, basically anything that is going to cause them to be parted forever.

The game has been long teasing that this relationship between them, as it stands now, means more to Nikki than she's letting on. She's a strong, proud woman and the she doesn't like feeling vulnerable, which is something that happens when you want to tell someone you love them. There's also the issue of them being brother and sister, and she will obviously be having reservations about not only how would he would react to hearing his sister confess that she loves him, but also how exactly they could have such a relationship going forward, especially while they're in college.

Deep down I think Nikki has greater feelings for Taylor than she lets on and, for all intents and purposes, this should mean that a romantic relationship is a possibility for them. But, if Sumodeine really means it when saying that they won't end up together, then something is going to happen to one of them that will keep them apart and it will likely be tragic.
Totally agree, except those feelings are not deep down, they are very noticeable :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Ah but we keep hoping for Nikki to become happy :p Considering her feelings for Tales it might be hard for her to ever get happy with anyone else. Kinda funny that nobody ever connected her sleeping around all the time in the past, with her attraction with and love for Tales and her fighting against it possibly.

Hard to get into a serious relation with anyone else if you deeply love and want someone that is constantly around you, but is forbidden and you can't really run away from that person. Very interested to see how Sum will resolve their relationship and what he thinks would be a working solution to their relation going forward, since Tales will always be her beloved twin.

Reactions: Sumodeine and Mytez

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ah but we keep hoping for Nikki to become happy :p Considering her feelings for Tales it might be hard for her to ever get happy with anyone else.
She's 18, she'll be happy with someone else within a month.

It's not like he's her one true love.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Are you that sure about that, it would explain a lot about her behavior also in past if he was. At least he seems to be the only man she cares about or really is comfortable with. All others she seems more to be using only :p besides age has nothing to do with that, I know some people who already decided at twelve or even earlier that he/she was the one and still are of same opinion 40 years later.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Totally agree, except those feelings are not deep down, they are very noticeable :)
To us, yes, because that's how it's written and shown to us, but these feelings are "deep down" in the sense that, on the surface, she's trying to portray herself as this cavalier person who doesn't feel anything and is just wanting to have fun when in reality she does have feelings for him and they run much deeper than she is willing to admit.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

How do you know? Some people find their true love at 18, and not in a psycho-vegan kinda way. Nikki at least has the advantage of having known Taylor all her life so what she seemingly feels for him would come from a much deeper place than someone who just met him.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes