botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The roommate kinda hinted at caring about her as more than a friend during the gym event. I did see that coming but don't think it changes anything between Cory and Tales, I still think she's going to be an option if you turn Molly down.

As for Nikki getting mad about it, she doesn't know Cory, Jessica fucked both of them and Nikki doesn't think she's right for Tales and Solaine is far too old for her to think she's right for him.

She wants him to have the perfect relationship which in her eyes is Molly, the sweet virgin who only has eyes for him. Everyone else has a past which would put doubts in her mind.

Skylar she's never liked.

Some of those have been hinted at in conversations. I think Molly was always going to be Nikki's end goal for Tales. She tried to open them both up to get them ready for each other.

I don't mind Nikki wanting Tales to go for Molly, I mind feeling forced by the game itself to choose her.
Also, yes it was hinted that the roommate has feelings of the romantical sort for Cory, but in the threesome Cory is all over her as well and that seemed strange compared to how she was into the MC for quite a while now, even up to and including every moment before the actual threesome started.
IDK, to me it just seems as if the game, not Nikki, is distancing Tales from anyone but Molly as a serious LI.

Reactions: Sumodeine

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Well, good thing we can save the game for multiple routes, cause molly is sweet and all... but with all those "fishes" in the sea who wants to compromise now?, truth be told like many i also wanted Nikki ,but since Sum stated time and time again his plans regard this matter i just go with the flow, and that cliffhanger in the end? i just love it!!!

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
They were always going to fuck.

She even explains it when she says it has to stop. She's young and she's his sister. If they carry on she'll be a social pariah and never have a normal life, she may love Tales but giving up on any kind of future is a bit much for an 18 year old.
You're right. By "complicated" I was referring to how events seem to be affecting her emotionally. It makes perfect sense she would surprised/confused and that Taylor wouldn't realize why she's "off."

Quality story-telling, really. Looking forward to the next update!

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Lads. I know that ye are having your nice little off-topic conversation, but this is not the place for it. Please move it to either PM's or Off-Topic subforum.

Reactions: Serra Angel

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I was hoping Tales "relationship" with Nikki would be like the MC's and his sister from Parental Love where they just have casual sex once in a while. That would be the next best thing to having him end up with her, as well as Tales having a girlfriend who wanted to join in.
the GF joining in happens..lol..Mrs Sollien,Jessica,Molly(sort of) depends how ya play your game..i consider Mrs S a GF..Jessica a side-boink and Molly an annoying amish weirdo :p

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
edit: by the way has the dev said why he doesnt want an ending with nikki? i tried looking at threads but i could only find that nikki wasnt an option just not why.
@Avaron1974 said it, but just to confirm: There's approximately 1,873,962 games where the brother/sister end up together. I wanted to tell a little bit of a different story.

I hope we can choose anyone but Molly in the end. I like her a lot, but in the beginning when the routes were really diverse, I decided on several playthroughs and I do admit it is kind of a bummer how similar they have become by now.
To be honest, that is because the branching storylines became too time consuming and cumbersome to produce. Writing each path is one thing that I envisioned, but creating the renders for every option takes so much time that I cut back on some of the original diverse options I had thought of and focused more on the main story I envisioned, with a couple offshoots along the way. It's not perfect, but I think it's a decent compromise. If I had unlimited time and resources, I'd make a game with a lot more paths, but the reality is that isn't possible with my current set up.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
gotta say from what i am reading if we cannot end up with Nikki as our choice, that is actually extremely, i do not know, restrictive(?).. without the patch she is just a friend, a roommate, no room for becoming a social pariah with that. With or without the Patch she is the one who was bringing this all to a head through her own choices. I personally do not like how railroaded a lot of this is through the game so far, how we are forced with this girl or that girl. But that is just me.

*edit* besides, anyone who is going to be a social pariah is Taylor, given how many women he's going through in such a short amount of time, word is bound to get out.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
@Avaron1974 said it, but just to confirm: There's approximately 1,873,962 games where the brother/sister end up together. I wanted to tell a little bit of a different story.

To be honest, that is because the branching storylines became too time consuming and cumbersome to produce. Writing each path is one thing that I envisioned, but creating the renders for every option takes so much time that I cut back on some of the original diverse options I had thought of and focused more on the main story I envisioned, with a couple offshoots along the way. It's not perfect, but I think it's a decent compromise. If I had unlimited time and resources, I'd make a game with a lot more paths, but the reality is that isn't possible with my current set up.

I understand those limits, but I do hope we can at least still pick Cory as well as Molly in the end if we get a sort of happily ever after.
And don't worry, as it is now you are still making a good game and sticking to completing it as you do deserves a lot of praise already, compared to the many devs who just stop at some point.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
I understand those limits, but I do hope we can at least still pick Cory as well as Molly in the end if we get a sort of happily ever after.
And don't worry, as it is now you are still making a good game and sticking to completing it as you do deserves a lot of praise already, compared to the many devs who just stop at some point.
I Also have the same opinion about how it is awesome he is trying to finish the game how he wants and not just dropping it, there was this one game sisterly lust i think? or sister love? by something star games, it barely got off the ground before he dropped it and it had promise. i am not that great with getting my words out clearly so i hope the dev does not take what i posted too badly. Also how the hell do i tag other members in a post?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I Also have the same opinion about how it is awesome he is trying to finish the game how he wants and not just dropping it, there was this one game sisterly lust i think? or sister love? by something star games, it barely got off the ground before he dropped it and it had promise. i am not that great with getting my words out clearly so i hope the dev does not take what i posted too badly. Also how the hell do i tag other members in a post?
Just use @ and name of person you want to tag after the @.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hi everyone. I really love this story. I wish I could give it six stars.

The benefit of jumping on the bandwagon this late is that you get to play a whole lot of content at once. It took me the best part of two days to play this VN from the start up to the cliffhanger where v13 ends.

If I had known before that Nikki would be in it, I would have tagged along much earlier. What a lovely, perverted , manipulating slut she is. I love her, she really is the star of this show.

This story is very different from all the other incest fantasies this forum seems to be infested with. For starters, it is a comedy. And a good one too, it really made me laugh out loud many times. Second, it is not about the MC corrupting his innocent sister, mother, daughter, landlady or whatever. In other games, where the MC initiates the corruption, it increasingly makes me feel uneasy. In this original game, the introvert, dorky MC, Taylor, is sort of corrupted by his depraved whore of a twin sister, Nikki. The incest is an inevitable by-product of the strong bond between twins and Nikki’s plan to make her brother feel more comfortable among girls. Every time Nikki comes up with some bullshit story or lewd action, and Taylor thinks “OMG, she can’t be serious”, it really makes me laugh.

I can’t resist speculating on how this story will end. I noticed there are some fans who are desperately shipping Taylor and Nikki as a regular couple. It may not make me popular, but I doubt this will happen. For several reasons.

Taylor and Nikki ending as a happy couple would just be a lame end. So far, this has been all but a lame story. I think that the writer must have better ideas.

For Nikki, ending up with just Taylor is not a good idea. Although she loves him, she is not the monogamous type. And she may be a slut, she is not a totally stupid slut. She knows she will always have to be secretive about her relation with her brother and she won’t like that.

Taylor is actually a pretty straight guy who ultimately wants a straight girl. Honesty works best for him. He loves his sister. For now he has no objections banging her, because he is 18 years old and there is more blood running to his dick than to his brains. Even if he could have an affective relation with his sister, he knows he will never have his sister exclusively. There will always be others. Denying her that would make Nikki unhappy and Taylor does not want Nikki to be unhappy. So I do not think Taylor is aiming for this.

But most of all, whatever girl Taylor will end up with, he will always end up with Nikki too. They are twin brother and sister and they have a strong bond. They will never be just ex-lovers who may never see one another again. When hardship comes they will most likely get together. There will always be moments when they are tempted to cuddle up again. And maybe more.

The future partner of Taylor must be someone who can handle this. It looks like Molly is the best candidate. She is good for Taylor and Taylor is good for her. Nikki and Molly like one another. She has seen what’s going on between Taylor and Nikki and it did not freak her out. For now she wants Taylor exclusively. But there will probably be moments when she will seek Nikki’s advice again, entering Nikki into the relationship. And I think ultimately she will realise she can’t separate a twin brother and sister and she will accept their special relation. This is probably what Nikki is trying to make happen by working on Molly.

So, I think a future for Taylor without at least a bit of Nikki in it would be unlikely.

That is, if the cliffhanger that is presented to us does not spoil it. For goodness sake, I hope this girl won’t set the dorm on fire, forcing Taylor to choose between rescuing either Nikki or Molly.

And BTW, I made Taylor cheat on Molly on the first day of their relation. In two separate paths. Better look after that safe game.

Dec 8, 2018
Well this one caught my eye a few times on the site and I've been meaning to get around to it, so that's been my last couple of days.

Fun game. I wasn't expecting how bizarre it would get (that ending to the current version especially) or the laugh out loud moments. I don't mind ending up with Molly if that's where this is headed, it just seems sudden, but I kinda feel like for a sex game I'm gonna be going behind her back a lot (Because I definitely didn't pass up the threesome not long after deciding Molly was official). Here's hoping that Nikki decides to keep "helping" out the fledgling couple, because leaving it all up to Taylor seems like a poor idea.

Moral of the story, and a great life lesson in general, don't stick your dick in crazy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can’t resist speculating on how this story will end. I noticed there are some fans who are desperately shipping Taylor and Nikki as a regular couple. It may not make me popular, but I doubt this will happen. For several reasons.
You've only just joined us so it can be forgiven but we already know Taylor and Nikki won't end up together.

The dev has said already that's not the story he's telling here. They will experiment, they will fuck and then they will move on with their lives.

Assuming the friendly neighbourhood vegan doesn't kill everyone.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
You've only just joined us so it can be forgiven but we already know Taylor and Nikki won't end up together.

The dev has said already that's not the story he's telling here. They will experiment, they will fuck and then they will move on with their lives.

Assuming the friendly neighbourhood vegan doesn't kill everyone.
Ok, cool.

Sorry, I didn’t read all the pages of this thread. Good thing the dev made this clear. He is indeed telling a whole different story than the regular bro sis stories. And I like it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sisterly Lust is still going.

i hope the dev does not take what i posted too badly.
I doubt he cares about that now to be honest. He's had nearly 2 years of people complaining about Nikki not being a romance option and nearly 2 years of telling people that's not the story he's telling.

I just don't think he cares any more when people say it just gives a big sigh.

People have tried to get him to change his mind and he's said it's never going to happen. He has his story and he's not changing it for anyone.

Reactions: Sumodeine and Mytez
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes