• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..due to conversations on another games thread..for the first time ever...Rob is purposely installing the incest patch..i have been informed i am missing some special content due to it...may the Goddess Artemis have mercy on my soul....diving in now...wish me luck.
ok..umm..i didnt notice anything different..i tainted myself :O

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Don't know that it opens up any additional scenes, seems to just be dialogue changes so it refers to sister rather than room mate?
i was told it lead to much more..other than title changes of mom and sis i noticed diddly..lol

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
ok..due to conversations on another games thread..for the first time ever...Rob is purposely installing the incest patch..i have been informed i am missing some special content due to it...may the Goddess Artemis have mercy on my soul....diving in now...wish me luck.
ok..umm..i didnt notice anything different..i tainted myself :O
I think as far as the story goes, there probably isn't anything different, just different pieces of dialogue. I do like @Sumodeine's little in-jokes about Patreon's incest rule changes and the lines about why incest isn't such a bad thing (which I'm presuming are likely not in the unpatched version), and I especially like the part where Taylor, Nikki, Molly and Sarah break the 4th wall and judgmentally look at you for using the patch. Funniest thing I've ever seen in an adult game.

LoganJr

Sep 11, 2018
If you saved using the full version before it won't work with the compressed version and vice versa. Stick to one version.
Actually for a quite some updates like from 0.8 version I am using only the compressed version this is the first time I am facing this kinda issue. What can I do to resolve this issue, Thanks in advance

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Actually for a quite some updates like from 0.8 version I am using only the compressed version this is the first time I am facing this kinda issue. What can I do to resolve this issue, Thanks in advance
What does "aren't working" mean? They don't load at all? They throw an error on load? They load, but aren't where they should be? They load, but give you errors soon after?

Are you getting an error message?

When asking for tech support you need to be as precise as possible. Imagine calling up Microsoft and saying "Windows doesn't work, fix it". How are they going to know what the problem is?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the game "Homeward" had a bro/sis relationship-ish in which they dont end up together... so i know dev is aiming for something different compared to most incest games but is it different just cause this game is using daz? im pretty sure there are other games in which they dont end up together based on choices. (im reeeeeally not trying to sound like an ass. this is an actual question) i think the easiest excuse is cause of time restraint. me personally. i can wait for a while for updates even if im a patron. i would rather a story or game be developed to completion rather then cutting the original idea just to make periodic releases. (again that's just me) and apparently dev has already changed or compromised the original idea for multiple routes for main story. seeing that post kinda hits hard knowing the game will never reach the original vision. soooo im guessing we stuck with molly and i dont get skylar? well cory would be nice also :love:

Reactions: That_Guy_Lurking

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
the game "Homeward" had a bro/sis relationship-ish in which they dont end up together... so i know dev is aiming for something different compared to most incest games but is it different just cause this game is using daz? im pretty sure there are other games in which they dont end up together based on choices. (im reeeeeally not trying to sound like an ass. this is an actual question) i think the easiest excuse is cause of time restraint. me personally. i can wait for a while for updates even if im a patron. i would rather a story or game be developed to completion rather then cutting the original idea just to make periodic releases. (again that's just me) and apparently dev has already changed or compromised the original idea for multiple routes for main story. seeing that post kinda hits hard knowing the game will never reach the original vision. soooo im guessing we stuck with molly and i dont get skylar? well cory would be nice also :love:
Sumo has stated from the beginning of the game that Nikki would never be an end choice

Reactions: Sumodeine

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i would rather a story or game be developed to completion rather then cutting the original idea just to make periodic releases. (again that's just me) and apparently dev has already changed or compromised the original idea for multiple routes for main story.
Them not ending up together was the original idea. If you go back in the thread he says it's been said since the games launch, the story of Nikki and Taylor has never been changed.

He did drop the multiple route thing but that's only because he wanted to focus on the main story and the multiple routes were getting too much work to keep up while keeping on track.

Nikki's role in the game has never been changed.

LoganJr

Sep 11, 2018
What does "aren't working" mean? They don't load at all? They throw an error on load? They load, but aren't where they should be? They load, but give you errors soon after?

Are you getting an error message?

When asking for tech support you need to be as precise as possible. Imagine calling up Microsoft and saying "Windows doesn't work, fix it". How are they going to know what the problem is?
FOR YOUR KIND REFERENCE, WHEN I LOAD THE SAVE THIS IS THE ERROR KEEP SHOWING

"
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 427, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\Timothy\Desktop\MySisterMyRoommateV.13Crunched-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Timothy\Desktop\MySisterMyRoommateV.13Crunched-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 30, in <module>
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Timothy\Desktop\MySisterMyRoommateV.13Crunched-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Timothy\Desktop\MySisterMyRoommateV.13Crunched-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Timothy\Desktop\MySisterMyRoommateV.13Crunched-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3204, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Timothy\Desktop\MySisterMyRoommateV.13Crunched-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 960, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\Timothy\Desktop\MySisterMyRoommateV.13Crunched-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 960, in event
  File "C:\Users\Timothy\Desktop\MySisterMyRoommateV.13Crunched-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 651, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Timothy\Desktop\MySisterMyRoommateV.13Crunched-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 232, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\Timothy\Desktop\MySisterMyRoommateV.13Crunched-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 232, in event
  File "C:\Users\Timothy\Desktop\MySisterMyRoommateV.13Crunched-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 889, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Timothy\Desktop\MySisterMyRoommateV.13Crunched-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 824, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Timothy\Desktop\MySisterMyRoommateV.13Crunched-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 427, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Timothy\Desktop\MySisterMyRoommateV.13Crunched-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 594, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\Timothy\Desktop\MySisterMyRoommateV.13Crunched-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1674, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\Timothy\Desktop\MySisterMyRoommateV.13Crunched-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1517, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
"

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Them not ending up together was the original idea. If you go back in the thread he says it's been said since the games launch, the story of Nikki and Taylor has never been changed.

He did drop the multiple route thing but that's only because he wanted to focus on the main story and the multiple routes were getting too much work to keep up while keeping on track.

Nikki's role in the game has never been changed.
well here's hoping theres at least one other option.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well here's hoping theres at least one other option.
As i've said, I think turning Molly down opens up other options. He may have dropped the multiple routes thing it doesn't mean he dropped multiple endings. It's far easier to make a few different endings than to try and tie in several branching paths to a main story.

Especially one involving a much beloved slightly dipsy girl who refuses to consume animal based produce. Except man meat it seems.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i'm sure i dont know who you mean...but it needs to happen. o_O
There are a couple of people on here that would love an Ash ending and I have to admit I think one with him hopping on the crazy train would be hilarious.

Unless she killed everyone first, that would slightly diminish the laughter to giggles.

Then for every time she did something crazy i'd threaten to fuck her arse with a frozen sausage.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
There are a couple of people on here that would love an Ash ending and I have to admit I think one with him hopping on the crazy train would be hilarious.

Unless she killed everyone first, that would slightly diminish the laughter to giggles.

Then for every time she did something crazy i'd threaten to fuck her arse with a frozen sausage.
And knowing her, that will become their "special thing" & she will start looking forward to it...

Reactions: Serra Angel
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes