Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Doesn't matter if you install the incest patch or not, Nikki still has a life of their own and she isn't an end game love interest so will end up with someone else.
Yes, Sumo has said they won't end up together, but then why is there an option for Taylor to be totally against Nikki being with someone else?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why, if you select this option, is it revealed that Taylor chased away Marc?

Why is it that, in the same dialogue, Taylor's inner monologue reveals he wants to prevent her being with other guys?

If Taylor doesn't, in some way, want Nikki then why even have an option to kiss her after Molly leaves the room? Surely he'd just reject her flat-out if there was nothing there.

Again, I'm not saying this means that they'll end up together because Sumo has made that abundantly clear, but there IS something going on between these two because Taylor shows signs of jealousy in these instances and Nikki has clearly been suppressing her true feelings. To continue to deny this is getting pretty ridiculous.

Sumo has put these options in for a reason and we'll find out what those are in the final update, but it's clear that there have been several options along the way that allow the person playing to focus a lot on Nikki and there must be a reason for that. Yes, Sumo did say that Nikki would not be a love interest, but how many stories have there been where someone who is not a love interest of the main character at the start blossoms into one during the events of the story? Just because she wasn't a love interest character like Molly, Cory and even Ashley doesn't mean that Taylor can't develop feelings for her as a result of their various interactions throughout the story and it's obvious that he has.

How this will play out, we shall have to wait and see, but the anti-Nikki/Taylor brigade need to prepare themselves for the possibility that, depending on what choices people make along the way, we may see an ending or endings that involve a confession of love from one or both characters even though we know that they ultimately won't act on it and end up together.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I have a question. Is it safe to install the Android version in a smartphone? Does IT do any overload on a smartphone capabilities?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I have a question. Is it safe to install the Android version in a smartphone? Does IT do any overload on a smartphone capabilities?
It's no different to any other smartphone game, maybe less so than some of the top gaming titles. The only thing you'll need to keep an eye on is storage; Renpy games are usually bigger than off-the-shelf games.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Dude....
I've never claimed they cannot love each other. I've said they wont be primary love intrest. Unlike you i can acknowledge the existence of unrequited love and open relationships and have done so in a previous post.
If you're going to attempt to win internet points at the very least keep up with the convo.

Additionally, nothing you've stated has disproved that she's not his wingman, it's like you fail to acknowledge that she can be both. The only thing you've stated is that she's done a bad job at it because she's only been directly involved in 2 instead of literally all of the ladies.

Finally, and i do mean this. I'm not arguing with people who resort to hypotheticals because that's beyond pointless. It means your own points cannot stand on their own without distorting or warping what exist. Something you would never need to do if you were bringing up good faith arguments.
If i may jump into this discussion for a moment. As a writer i can tell you 3 things are certain or facts as you called them earlier.

1. The title of the game and the events in the game unfolding making the title misleading. Whats the point of her existing other then being a wingwomen?

2. The whole story could have unfolded with the sister not even existing in the first place. You could have taken literally any girl and write her to accepting the MC as roommate and taking him under her wing. Write her as a slut and off you go.

3. The dev has only 2 options as he wrote himself into a corner. Make the sister a dick craving slut not giving 2 fucks about her brother or make her a love interest. It cant go any other way anymore. I highly doubt the love interest is happening and while i do like me a good incest story i dont see the dev making a turn and doing what he said wont be happening. Why would he?

And i wont discuss the fact what might be or not be. The matter of fact is the dev said from start he didnt wanna go that way. Nothing in the story convinces me that she would become a love interest so i skipped the game for the most part after i saw that this is not happening and i dont like NTR at all as i got a rape victim in my family and it reminds me of it.

I understand however both sides. It would be a great game for the incest fetish if she would become a love interest. However as the dev never intended to go that way i can fully accept and understand that.

It always to see both sides but i have to agree that you cant make stuff happen where the story wont let you. I dont see the sister having any love interest in the Brother at all.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
1. The title of the game and the events in the game unfolding making the title misleading.
In what possible way is the title "My Sister My Roommate" misleading?

She is his sister and she is also his roommate.

Nothing at all misleading there.

3. The dev has only 2 options as he wrote himself into a corner. Make the sister a dick craving slut not giving 2 fucks about her brother or make her a love interest. It cant go any other way anymore. I highly doubt the love interest is happening and while i do like me a good incest story i dont see the dev making a turn and doing what he said wont be happening. Why would he?
How are those the only 2 options?

People can have a fling and still care about the other person, to say she shouldn't give a fuck about her brother is so far into the realm of the ridiculous....

Remind never to read your stuff if extremes are the only outcomes.

They had sex, there is no future in it, they move on. That's it. No need to have them fall out or any other insanity.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
In what possible way is the title "My Sister My Roommate" misleading?

She is his sister and she is also his roommate.

Nothing at all misleading there.

How are those the only 2 options?

People can have a fling and still care about the other person, to say she shouldn't give a fuck about her brother is so far into the realm of the ridiculous....

Remind never to read your stuff if extremes are the only outcomes.

They had sex, there is no future in it, they move on. That's it. No need to have them fall out or any other insanity.
1. With an incest tag and that name this is misleading regardless how you try to flip it.

2. People can have a fling and still care about the other person. While that is true in this case it isnt and thats my point. If she would care for him the story would unfold differently and i dont mean in a love interest.
Thats not ridiculous either as the story presents itself that way.

3. You cant read my stuff anyway as i wont tell you my book names nor my publisher and if you cant read german that would be pointless anyway.

4. They had sex there is no future in it. They move on. Which was my point entirely. No need for the title or a sister. Could have been literally every girl in the game.

And i wouldnt talk about insanity as no one in this forum is in the position to judge the sexual desires of any other user in any way.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If i may jump into this discussion for a moment. As a writer i can tell you 3 things are certain or facts as you called them earlier.

1. The title of the game and the events in the game unfolding making the title misleading. Whats the point of her existing other then being a wingwomen?

2. The whole story could have unfolded with the sister not even existing in the first place. You could have taken literally any girl and write her to accepting the MC as roommate and taking him under her wing. Write her as a slut and off you go.

And i wont discuss the fact what might be or not be. The matter of fact is the dev said from start he didnt wanna go that way. Nothing in the story convinces me that she would become a love interest so i skipped the game for the most part after i saw that this is not happening and i dont like NTR at all as i got a rape victim in my family and it reminds me of it.

I understand however both sides. It would be a great game for the incest fetish if she would become a love interest. However as the dev never intended to go that way i can fully accept and understand that.

It always to see both sides but i have to agree that you cant make stuff happen where the story wont let you. I dont see the sister having any love interest in the Brother at all.
  1. NTR doesn't necessarily equal rape. In the vast majority of cases it just means that a person is being cucked and watching it happen.
  2. There is only one slight NTR scene in this game which the player as the option to avoid watching. It's not heavy on the NTR at all.
  3. If you haven't played this VN all the way through to the end then obviously you don't know about the numerous instances in which Nikki has shown signs that she feels something more for her brother but bites her tongue before openly admitting it. Even Taylor, as dense as he can be, has noted on more than one occasion that Nikki is "holding back". There is something deeper between them and the final update will address this.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
1. With an incest tag and that name this is misleading regardless how you try to flip it.
The name isn't misleading in the slightest, especially if you read the description of the game along with it.
Overview:
You play Taylor, an introverted 18 year old who is forced to live with his sister, Nikki, when they go away to the same college, due to a University housing error. Taylor is a virgin and Nikki is a disgusting slut. Can she help get Taylor out of his shell and maybe help him with the ladies? For Taylor's sake, let's hope so!
2. People can have a fling and still care about the other person. While that is true in this case it isnt and thats my point. If she would care for him the story would unfold differently and i dont mean in a love interest.
Thats not ridiculous either as the story presents itself that way.
In this case? Only in this case? That's just plain wrong... Apart from one of my ex-partners, I am still friends with all of them. Mature human beings can still have a friendly relationship after they've been intimate. They are still friends in the game even though they both have partners.
3. You cant read my stuff anyway as i wont tell you my book names nor my publisher and if you cant read german that would be pointless anyway.
:ROFLMAO: two words come to mind here, sorry.
4. They had sex there is no future in it. They move on. Which was my point entirely. No need for the title or a sister. Could have been literally every girl in the game.
I refer you back to the description of the game.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
  1. NTR doesn't necessarily equal rape. In the vast majority of cases it just means that a person is being cucked and watching it happen.
  2. There is only one slight NTR scene in this game which the player as the option to avoid watching. It's not heavy on the NTR at all.
  3. If you haven't played this VN all the way through to the end then obviously you don't know about the numerous instances in which Nikki has shown signs that she feels something more for her brother but bites her tongue before openly admitting it. Even Taylor, as dense as he can be, has noted on more than one occasion that Nikki is "holding back". There is something deeper between them and the final update will address this.
1. To me it does.
2. Didnt know that but thanks for letting me know.
3. Well i guess i have to replay it then and see for myself in the past what i played back then it didnt look like she cared at all.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The name isn't misleading in the slightest, especially if you read the description of the game along with it.

In this case? Only in this case? That's just plain wrong... Apart from one of my ex-partners, I am still friends with all of them. Mature human beings can still have a friendly relationship after they've been intimate. They are still friends in the game even though they both have partners.

:ROFLMAO: two words come to mind here, sorry.

I refer you back to the description of the game.
And as i said before it is if you have the incest tag on it as well. In almost every incest game the family member which refers to that incest is a love interest you can choose from.

Who said only in this case? I said in this case of the games story. I have to admit i didnt play the last 3 updates but as far as i am aware in this case she doesnt care for him. I am replaying the game right now.

If you refer to friends with benefits as a mature intimate relationship then i agree.
If you mean relationships as well i disagree completely.
If a relationship is over mostly one side wants to stay friends as its a rare occasion that both sides decide to break up. The break up comes mostly from one partner alone. In that case you cant stay friends or have a friendly relationship as one side still has feelings for the other side despite that those feelings are not mutual.

Would you like to share those 2 words or would this hurt my feelings? xD

And i refer you back to the incest tag ^^

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm not flipping anything, the title is My Sister My Roommate and that's exactly what she is.... how is that flipping it?

They fuck, that is it. Seriously how is that hard for people to grasp?

If the title was "My Sister My Potential Love Interest" then I could see a problem, it isn't though.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I'm not flipping anything, the title is My Sister My Roommate and that's exactly what she is.... how is that flipping it?

If the title was "My Sister My Potential Love Interest" then I could see a problem, it isn't though.
You do by ignoring the fact that i stated a few post up that together with the incest tag this is misleading.
In almost every incest game the family member to which the incest tag refers is a love interest. IN this game this is not the case so far.

Seriously how hard is that for you to understand?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You do by ignoring the fact that i stated a few post up that together with the incest tag this is misleading.
In almost every incest game the family member to which the incest tag refers is a love interest. IN this game this is not the case so far.

Seriously how is that for you to understand?
But this isn't every other incest game.

It's not misleading at all, you just have expectations that aren't being met here. The dev has said for the past 2 years what the story is and how it will go, no one has been lied to and no one has been mislead. The title says exactly what is in the game and that's it.

Not 2 pages gone the dev stated clearly what is and isn't going to happen and no amount of this going round in circles is going to make her a love interest.

That leaves you 2 choices, follow the story or don't.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017

^^^ This
The dev is telling his story, you either agree or you don't but this debate isn't going anywhere and is getting tiresome.

She isn't a love interest, she never will be. It's more than possible for adults to have sex and still care for each other.
^^^ and this

Also this...
The dev has said on repeated occasions that Nikki is not and will never be a love interest in the traditional sense, they can be very close without being partners.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The dev is telling his story, you either agree or you don't but this debate isn't going anywhere and is getting tiresome.

She isn't a love interest, she never will be. It's more than possible for adults to have sex and still care for each other.
This debate isnt going anywhere as you cant understand a perfectly reasonable fact i elaborated. I am not here to change your opinion on how the story of the game should go i simply explained how people have expectations with a title like that and a incest tag as in no other game similar stuff happens.

I never said she has to be a love interest i said the title together with the incest tag is misleading thats a perfectly understandable reasoning as every game with a incest tag has the family member as a potential love interest.

I provided a simple elaboration everyone can follow if you are afraid you agree on it that i start talking about how she should be this and that you didnt read my posts at all.

And where did i say that adults who have sex cant care for one another? Do you have reading problems or what kind of joke is that you are pulling here?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
But this isn't every other incest game.

It's not misleading at all, you just have expectations that aren't being met here. The dev has said for the past 2 years what the story is and how it will go, no one has been lied to and no one has been mislead. The title says exactly what is in the game and that's it.

Not 2 pages gone the dev stated clearly what is and isn't going to happen and no amount of this going round in circles is going to make her a love interest.

That leaves you 2 choices, follow the story or don't.
1. If 99% of incest games work a certain way it is established a standard regardless of your personal opinion. And dont tell me my expectations as i never mentioned them once i simply state an observable fact i encounter.

2. It is misleading. By your flawed logic i could call a company "Mercedes Benz" declare it as automobil fabricant when in reality i build planes. If 99% of automobile fabricants "fabricate" cars i cant call myself an automobil fabricant if i dont do the same thing 99% of my competition does.

Please show me where i stated that she has to be a love interest your lack of reading what ppl wrote is amazing.

It leaves you 2 choices as well. Admit that you are wrong or dont. I dont care either way. What i said makes perfect sense to anyone understanding common logic.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
^^^ This

^^^ and this

Also this...
The dev has said on repeated occasions that Nikki is not and will never be a love interest in the traditional sense, they can be very close without being partners.
And again show me where i stated they have to be partners. You two are some jokers i admit you cant read properly or understand what ppl tell you its quite funny but if that are your arguments i wish you a good night cause this is ridiculous in my eyes. ^^

• Love
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes