Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Finished the game today and I liked it... I have a question : I can do only Nikki and Molly path? ( MC together both girls)... Pity for Ashley, I really like her ( I'm vegan too xD)...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Nope, he'll just get Molly.

Nikki isn't a love interest and her parts done now.
Seriously, what is your deal? I get that Sumo said Nikki wasn't going to be a love interest for Taylor during this VN and that they won't end up together and you are sticking to that religiously, but what exactly do you have against these characters showing even a modicum of deeper feelings towards one another? Why do you refuse to see that there is something there?

People point this out to you all the time, and they even accept the fact that they won't end up together despite them showing signs of deeper feelings, but you still continue to resist acknowledging that which is plainly obvious.

Also, Nikki's part is not done. She still has a part to play in the final update. But don't take my work for it, take Sumo's, and since you pretty much take everything they say as gospel, I guess you'll now have pretty a hard time denying that Nikki's part in this tale is not yet over.

You know I <3 you, Holy Bacchus, but there is a reason those questions are in there and it's not to see if they end up together. Like you suspect, I am planning on addressing their feelings toward one another. I think (hope) I can do it justice and provide a satisfying ending for most players, but many people are going to be disappointed.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Wew this thread is a hotbed. My two cents is that I agree with Holy Bacchus in that I can see that the MC and the sister aren't going to cross that line and the dev doesn't seem to intend for them to do so, but playing the game there are unresolved feelings between the two that will have to be addressed. I don't know why certain people are assuming everyone who wants these two characters to be truthful with their feelings also want them to find the nearest bed and start fucking like rabbits.

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
From playing through the story I get a

“And if you can't be with the one you love
Love the one you're with”

Kind of vibe. If not, it’s totally fine with me as it’s Sumodeines’ story to tell as they see fit. Thank you for the entertainment and the discussion this project has created.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Wew this thread is a hotbed. My two cents is that I agree with Holy Bacchus in that I can see that the MC and the sister aren't going to cross that line and the dev doesn't seem to intend for them to do so, but playing the game there are unresolved feelings between the two that will have to be addressed. I don't know why certain people are assuming everyone who wants these two characters to be truthful with their feelings also want them to find the nearest bed and start fucking like rabbits.
Well, to be fair, I would kinda like them to do just that, but I accept that this is not the ending Sumo has planned. Yet no matter how many times I or others point out to people like Avaron1974 (who has me on their ignore list because they know I'm right and they've got nothing to counter me with) that one or both of them do have some sort of deeper feelings, they just can't seem to accept this obviousness. I honestly have no idea why they're being stubbornly obtuse about this.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
From playing through the story I get a

“And if you can't be with the one you love
Love the one you're with”

Kind of vibe. If not, it’s totally fine with me as it’s Sumodeines’ story to tell as they see fit. Thank you for the entertainment and the discussion this project has created.
Nikki's definitely in love with Taylor, the signs are all there and only a fool would try to deny it, but what Taylor feels is still a little unclear. He's definitely jealous of Nikki being with another guy, moreso is you choose certain options, but how this plays out in the final update we'll just have to wait and see.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Well, to be fair, I would kinda like them to do just that, but I accept that this is not the ending Sumo has planned. Yet no matter how many times I or others point out to people like Avaron1974 (who has me on their ignore list because they know I'm right and they've got nothing to counter me with) that one or both of them do have some sort of deeper feelings, they just can't seem to accept this obviousness. I honestly have no idea why they're being stubbornly obtuse about this.
Not quite. You just keep missing the point intentionally.

What they're saying is they aren't a primary love intrest. IE a character you can choose to be with at the end of the game.
They've quite literally said they believe the two love each other, but that's far cry away from being a couple.

It's not a matter of you being right, it's a matter of people deluding themselves into thinking that these two must be a couple at the end of the game and that's not the story being told, nor was it from the onset.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's not a matter of you being right, it's a matter of people deluding themselves into thinking that these two must be a couple at the end of the game and that's not the story being told, nor was it from the onset.
This has been my point from the start, they aren't going to be a couple. Loving each other has never been mentioned is that what that idiot was saying?

Did he seriously say he's right?

About something nobody has even mentioned?

Muppet.

All i've said is she isn't a love interest and they will never end up together, the fuck is he whittering about now?

He's completely missed the point we were making and had an entirely different argument with himself.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This has been my point from the start, they aren't going to be a couple. Loving each other has never been mentioned is that what that idiot was saying?

Muppet.

All i've said is she isn't a love interest and they will never end up together, the fuck is he whittering about now?

He's completely missed the point we were making and had an entirely different argument with himself.
To sumarize the questions. Yes that was said and argued.
I don't get it because last i checked everyone was typing in English, but there's some radio static or something making it come across as some foriegn dialect.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not quite. You just keep missing the point intentionally.

What they're saying is they aren't a primary love intrest. IE a character you can choose to be with at the end of the game.
They've quite literally said they believe the two love each other, but that's far cry away from being a couple.

For fuck's sake, how many times do I have to say that I acknowledge that they won't end up together and that Nikki wasn't a love interest of Taylor? You want to talk about me missing the point when you just completely missed mine and are now trying to twist my words.

I'll spell it out nice and simple for you since you clearly have a problem reading:

JUST BECAUSE NIKKI IS NOT A LOVE INTEREST DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY CAN'T HAVE/DEVELOP FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER! THESE ARE TWO ENTIRELY SEPARATE CONCEPTS!

This has been my point all along. A "love interest" is someone that the MC is interested in from the start and people are right when they say she's not a love interest in this regard. But it has been plainly obvious, and several people have even backed me up on this point, that there are deeper feelings between them and it's either mutual or one-sided.

Sumo has even said, "I am planning on addressing their feelings toward one another", so there is something there, but people like you and Avaron don't seem to know the difference between "feelings" and "love interest" and think that they're one and the same when they're not.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
For fuck's sake, how many times do I have to say that I acknowledge that they won't end up together and that Nikki wasn't a love interest of Taylor? You want to talk about me missing the point when you just completely missed mine and are now trying to twist my words.

I'll spell it out nice and simple for you since you clearly have a problem reading:

JUST BECAUSE NIKKI IS NOT A LOVE INTEREST DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY CAN'T HAVE/DEVELOP FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER! THESE ARE TWO ENTIRELY SEPARATE CONCEPTS!

This has been my point all along. A "love interest" is someone that the MC is interested in from the start and people are right when they say she's not a love interest in this regard. But it has been plainly obvious, and several people have even backed me up on this point, that there are deeper feelings between them and it's either mutual or one-sided.

Sumo has even said, "I am planning on addressing their feelings toward one another", so there is something there, but people like you and Avaron don't seem to know the difference between "feelings" and "love interest" and think that they're one and the same when they're not.
You sir need to learn what equivocation is.

When the dev said Nikki is not a love interest they didn't mean have feelings they expressly meant you wont be getting together with her. For you and others to keep using the term in the manner that you do is the reason why people have to tell you off repeatedly.

Either use the correct term or don't it's on you, but going around intentionally trying to distort the developers words to suit your agenda doesn't make you right, doesn't make your point any more valid and certainly doesn't help anyone.

Also lul caps lock and huge font in 2019.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Muppet.

Perhaps if you actually read my comments instead of ignoring me then you'd see that I am indeed right that these two do have some sort of feelings for one another and that Sumo even confirmed what I've been saying all along.

I've completely understood the point you and others have made, that Nikki is not an love interest of Taylor in that he does not wish to pursue her in the way he would pursue characters like Molly, Ashley and Cory. But you don't seem to understand that there are clear and obvious signs that Nikki feels something more for Taylor and that Taylor has possibly developed deeper feelings for Nikki.

This being the case DOES NOT MAKE NIKKI A LOVE INTEREST OR MEAN THEY'LL END UP TOGETHER and that's not the point I have been making. The very simple point I've been making, which has clearly gone over your head, is that there are feelings between them that need to be resolved. That's it. That's literally all I've been trying to get across but you either don't seem to get that or refuse to acknowledge it and I don't know why nor I can seem to help you with that.

• Love

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Perhaps if you actually read my comments instead of ignoring me then you'd see that I am indeed right that these two do have some sort of feelings for one another and that Sumo even confirmed what I've been saying all along.

I've completely understood the point you and others have made, that Nikki is not an love interest of Taylor in that he does not wish to pursue her in the way he would pursue characters like Molly, Ashley and Cory. But you don't seem to understand that there are clear and obvious signs that Nikki feels something more for Taylor and that Taylor has possibly developed deeper feelings for Nikki.

This being the case DOES NOT MAKE NIKKI A LOVE INTEREST OR MEAN THEY'LL END UP TOGETHER and that's not the point I have been making. The very simple point I've been making, which has clearly gone over your head, is that there are feelings between them that need to be resolved. That's it. That's literally all I've been trying to get across but you either don't seem to get that or refuse to acknowledge it and I don't know why nor I can seem to help you with that.
No, you see as i've pointed out to you now for the 80th time they can have feelings. I've been crystal clear on that.
You on the other hand have tried to bend over backwards to push a narrative that they are love intrest in the conventional sense when the Dev has gone out of their way to tell you otherwise. They are not love intrest as defined by the developer as in you will not see them get together.

So if you would stop being intentionally daft and using said language to obsfucate your argument and confuse people like killer1000 who want to see a bro x sis ship then maybe this wouldn't occur.

They are not love interest. It's literally that simple.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes