Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
sad for these guys wanting nikki to be maybe the future wife for taylor?lol
how many times Sumo said thats not gonna happen.They maybe even not a patron and whine here cuz they want a full blown incest ending,lol what a joke.you guys have issues.enough is enough,deal with it and move on.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The dev has said on repeated occasions that Nikki is not and will never be a love interest in the traditional sense, they can be very close without being partners.
Sumo can say it all they like but they're sending a lot of mixed signals in this VN. The last few updates have seemed to show something developing with Taylor and this cannot be ignored in the final update. Why is Taylor jealous of Nikki's relationship with Marc? Why is there an option to drive Marc away? Why does Taylor not want to see Nikki with another guy? Why is there an option to kiss Nikki after the threesome with Molly if he's truly committed to Molly and feels nothing deeper for Nikki? Is it just lust or something more?

It's not like Sumo hasn't changed things before, just look at Nikki. The description in the OP refers to her as "a disgusting slut" yet she's hardly been much of a slut at all in this VN, in fact she's been practically chaste when it doesn't involve Taylor in some way. Sumo also said that "sex won't come as easy" and that "there won't be a girl that jumps into bed with you without you even trying" but sex has come very easily to Taylor since most girls have thrown themselves at him with very little effort. He also said that the Mom was a character that "I don't think you'll see again" but we've seen her twice since the beginning of the game and we'll see her again in the last update.

Things can and have changed and I personally read Sumo's points about her not being a love interest as saying that Nikki is not an active pursuit of Taylor's like in many other incest games and VNs, but this doesn't mean that she can't develop into one through the natural course of the story's events.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
sad for these guys wanting nikki to be maybe the future wife for taylor?lol
how many times Sumo said thats not gonna happen.They maybe even not a patron and whine here cuz they want a full blown incest ending,lol what a joke.you guys have issues.enough is enough,deal with it and move on.
well, conidering how this game supposedly is mainly about the sister and incest-with it being clear they have feeling for each other-and the option to chase away marc-it's hardly a suprise.

• Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Sumo can say it all they like but they're sending a lot of mixed signals in this VN. The last few updates have seemed to show something developing with Taylor and this cannot be ignored in the final update. Why is Taylor jealous of Nikki's relationship with Marc? Why is there an option to drive Marc away? Why does Taylor not want to see Nikki with another guy? Why is there an option to kiss Nikki after the threesome with Molly if he's truly committed to Molly and feels nothing deeper for Nikki? Is it just lust or something more?

It's not like Sumo hasn't changed things before, just look at Nikki. The description in the OP refers to her as "a disgusting slut" yet she's hardly been much of a slut at all in this VN, in fact she's been practically chaste when it doesn't involve Taylor in some way. Sumo also said that "sex won't come as easy" and that "there won't be a girl that jumps into bed with you without you even trying" but sex has come very easily to Taylor since most girls have thrown themselves at him with very little effort. He also said that the Mom was a character that "I don't think you'll see again" but we've seen her twice since the beginning of the game and we'll see her again in the last update.

Things can and have changed and I personally read Sumo's points about her not being a love interest as saying that Nikki is not an active pursuit of Taylor's like in many other incest games and VNs, but this doesn't mean that she can't develop into one through the natural course of the story's events.
So i replayed the game now and i have to agree on that entirely. The story is writen in a way where something with the sister is up to unfold. What exactly that is remains to be seen but the indication is that she likes her brother alot.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
well, conidering how this game supposedly is mainly about the sister and incest-with it being clear they have feeling for each other-and the option to chase away marc-it's hardly a suprise.
I suppose it could end up that Taylor is mistaking lust for love, but Nikki clearly feels something and, yes, it could go unrequited, but it is 100% evident that there is something else going on here and that they do both feel something for one another that goes beyond being brother and sister or even casual sex friends.

People who deny that must be playing a different game or are just very unobservant.

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
I just thought I would weigh in on the Nikki/Taylor getting together thing. A few points.

1) I agree that doing a threesome and having the option to break up Niki's love interest does make me wonder if he is actually being honest about "this is not going to happen" He may stick to his guns, but it does make one pause and think.

2) I have to admit most romance VN's that I have seen with an incest tag mostly have a relative with an option as love interest. Not saying its always the case, but I am surprised when one doesn't.

3) There are things, as illustrated above, that the creator has already went back on after saying it was not going to happen, not once, but several times. Had he not done this, even with points 1 and 2, I would agree the chance of them getting together would be infinitesimal.

With those points in mind, its easy to see where people are wondering if there will be an incest ending as a possibility in the game. Not saying there will be or should be, just a clinical observation from playing the game and considering things. I would be happy either way, its a fun VN. My suggestion is everyone enjoy the VN and wait to deliver a "I told you so" if you view ends up being the correct one. :)

Red469

May 18, 2018
just to be sure I got everything, there is no sex scene with Sarah AND Nikki right? Sarah leaves saying Nikki could join if she knew they fuck/fucked, I tried to go back to the truth or dare scene and let her know that Taylor would fuck his sister, but it didn't change the scene, so I'm assuming that's all indeed

loved the scene with Molly and Nikki, and yeah, thanks sumodeine for stating that Nikki is not a LI ahead of time no matter what, because I would probably be disapointed with the ending when it came out, just ignore whoever is still complaining about that, while I would want Nikki to be a LI, I appreciate you being true to your vision and not letting internet pressure get to you, there are times that listening to critics is good but specially nowadays you must know when to ignore them as well

And I couldn't stop laughing when Ashley gave the same scenario from Acting Lessons to Taylor to choose between her and Nikki, indeed this all could only have been thought out by a crazy vegan person
Molly and Nikki scene was funtastic to be sure, and as far as being with a Virgin this has to be one of the best ones I have come across...

Now on the Veguns....

Dear sweet Ash, having professed her religion of feta and Vegan ism....
While at the same being Such Meat Lover it wasnt funny... How many times did she eat her mans meat?
Vegan you say? Correct... a Sweet Meat loving Vegan with a Raw meat in her mouth and LUVING it.

Thoughts anyone?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I just want to say every day I check this thread with a big smile on my face.
It's the most hilarious thread on this forum, so thank you!
It kinda reminds me of that thread where and no, I won't say which side is saying "seven" :ROFLMAO:
I'm enjoying this too much to pick a side.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes