I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
grazie sembra interessante ....
This is an English forum, you should put an English translation with your text or it might get deleted by the mods. :)
Questo è un forum in inglese, dovresti mettere una traduzione in inglese con il tuo testo o potrebbe essere cancellato dai mods. :)

Reactions: Red469

Red469

May 18, 2018
Yes, i want to fuck her as she points that gun at my face and make Molly watch.
Now you do realize thats Miss Faken right? I think she would shoot you before she would allow meat inside her...

Here I come to shit on your dreams......

Story is nearly finished.

Ashley's part in it is done.

She's just gonna sit in jail and vegitate all cool as a cucumber. Those were vegan puns.
Hi Ava
have to agree there, The vegan funnies were good too, tho I imagine she might av another use for the wet and wild cucumberr.

Cumin' man, don't be like that! She may turnip again, so lettuce dream of our veggie princess a little bit longer!
Nope... Not allowed... she getting abducted by martians and taken back to the vegan homeworld.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Damn, just got around to playing the update today and I forgot how much I missed this. But I can already feel an ending coming. And what a cliffhanger to leave at. Can't wait for the next update.

Absolutely loved Nikki's role in Molly's scene, but damn, Sumodeine, it's not just Nikki who sends mixed signals. Yes, yes, we all know Nikki won't be the main love interest or have an ending route, but be gentle okay? That's my heart you're holding in your hands.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Is there any way to not have sex with Nikki?
Your playing the wrong VN to be asking that... At the risk of stating the OBVIOUS:

"MY SISTER" my roommate ...

Who did you think this would be about?

Shorts Answer: Sure... Pick Non incest Vns

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Your playing the wrong VN to be asking that... At the risk of stating the OBVIOUS:

"MY SISTER" my roommate ...

Who did you think this would be about?

Shorts Answer: Sure... Pick Non incest Vns
I would at least like the option to say no

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes