anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
@Sumodeine you made a typo in script.rpy:14584
Code:
            $gentleman =+1
Should be "+=". I don't think there many people going on full gentleman path, but for them it's a big lost which happen here.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can we get back on topic instead of starting shit due to different political opinions? Because this is really getting old.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
@Sumodeine you made a typo in script.rpy:14584
Code:
            $gentleman =+1
Should be "+=". I don't think there many people going on full gentleman path, but for them it's a big lost which happen here.
Bugfixes were posted a few days ago:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
You're totally right, obviously flavored beers are solely meant to homosexualize the community by poisoning unsuspecting people who might have just wanted a tasty brew, next thing you know they've drank the gay agenda!

How could we be so blind not to see that all this time?!
And don't forget the Gatorade :):eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I know you don't like to hear that, especially
klx the master crabyness
but, is there a possible walkthrough about to happen?

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I know you don't like to hear that, especially
klx the master crabyness
but, is there a possible walkthrough about to happen?
@bartleby created a . Perhap @klx could post that within the OP as well if I promise to whisper more sweet nothings to him? You really don't need a walkthrough for the latest content, as it's all linear.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I want to screw my sister Nikki so bad , make her cum over and over again , scream and get crazy after and then tell me "Nothing left for me to teach you "
Goddamn. If I didn't already have a different ending planned out, that would be a great end to the game!

Nikki: "That was amazing! My work here is done... There's nothing left for me to teach you."

Fade to black.

Fin.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Goddamn. If I didn't already have a different ending planned out, that would be a great end to the game!

Nikki: "That was amazing! My work here is done... There's nothing left for me to teach you."

Fade to black.

Fin.
I sincerely hope you are kidding if cause that would be the biggest tease EVER :'(
but hey wouldn't be the first Dev to fuck over everyone haha

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
My goodness , I thought he is going to bury his head in her sister's crotch because their lesson is about going down to a woman ,Guess I got over excited there a little , I imagined that when he licks sister's pussy ,then sister noticed the boner and then help little brother, then you know , 69 :p

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
Is it really NTR if you're not even with her? lol
It is when your masculinity's so fragile that a fictional character in a game (that's not even a love interest) getting dicked down by someone that isn't your character is enough to trigger you into a meltdown.

IF :mad: ANY :mad: FEMALE :mad: CHARACTER :mad: GETS :mad: FUCKED :mad: BY :mad: ANYONE :mad: OTHER :mad: THAN :mad: MY :mad:CHARACTER, :mad:THEN :mad: IT'S :mad: NTR

/sarcasm

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
No.. it's an utter and complete lack of masculinity.. in fact [negative] masculinity is what triggers that anger. Over such a trivial subject not in their control and also due to an overly broad misinterpretation of a term. Don't leave your safe spaces if this stuff triggers you, folks! You won't make it past day one in life! SMH
I don't need to say more. Back to the game, folks!

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
It is when your masculinity's so fragile that a fictional character in a game (that's not even a love interest) getting dicked down by someone that isn't your character is enough to trigger you into a meltdown.

IF :mad: ANY :mad: FEMALE :mad: CHARACTER :mad: GETS :mad: FUCKED :mad: BY :mad: ANYONE :mad: OTHER :mad: THAN :mad: MY :mad:CHARACTER, :mad:THEN :mad: IT'S :mad: NTR
[ Spoiler Alert ] the dude she fucked doesn’t call her back and is never seen again at least for this version and tbh hope it stays that way

May 18, 2018
great storyline,comedic imo,laughing every moment with hot girls,i like molly a lot,shes too hot,hope i can be the one who gets her virginity,and fuck her ass too.lol

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes