Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
[ Spoiler Alert ] the dude she fucked doesn’t call her back and is never seen again at least for this version and tbh hope it stays that way
Is that guy bitching about the sister getting screwed by the guy from like version 1 in the start of the game? If so like really your sister is not with you and you don't even have to watch her. Must suck playing adult games because just like in real life every one has fucked someone else unless they are a virgin but that is a small % of people most humans by time they are 21 have had sex.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
[ Spoiler Alert ] the dude she fucked doesn’t call her back and is never seen again at least for this version and tbh hope it stays that way
She's still going to fuck other people because she isn't a love interest for the MC and never will be.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Is that guy bitching about the sister getting screwed by the guy from like version 1 in the start of the game? If so like really your sister is not with you and you don't even have to watch her. Must suck playing adult games because just like in real life every one has fucked someone else unless they are a virgin but that is a small % of people most humans by time they are 21 have had sex.
Yea he was don't see why it was a problem tbh don't see a need for NTR tag like he was complaining for.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
She's still going to fuck other people because she isn't a love interest for the MC and never will be.
Are you the game creator and if i remember don't you get the option to chose who she fucks came up with a choice men or women ???

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's getting a little hot in here, isn't it? o_O
We should cool off a bit or get to fappin'.

Reactions: Sumodeine
U

User_32285

Are you the game creator and if i remember don't you get the option to chose who she fucks came up with a choice men or women ???
No, you get the choice to see it or not. There is a significant difference.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
True there is would be a shame if you don’t do something with the sister considering she’s teaching you “sexual techniques” haha but hey wouldn’t be the first Dev to screw over their fans and not listen to them

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer
U

User_32285

Oh I suspect there will be many practice lessons with sister for all the techniques ;)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
True there is would be a shame if you don’t do something with the sister considering she’s teaching you “sexual techniques” haha but hey wouldn’t be the first Dev to screw over their fans and not listen to them
So, writing the story the writer wants to tell is "screwing over the fans"?! :rolleyes:
Interesting, how many good stories would have been told or written throughout the history of mankind, if all the authors would have been forced to listen to their fans and follow their demands?
I'd estimate 0.
Just a few well known and popular examples here:
Shakespeare would have been forced by the crowd to keep Julia alive and marry her to the guy of her parents choice. And he probably would have killed himself of frustration of not being able to write anything he actually enjoyed to write.
Tara would be still alive and not a lesbian, Spike would have been dusted permanently in the first season in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer. And it probably never would have managed to get to the second season, so we wouldn't even know the Tara character.
Smaug would have died of pneumonia before the Thorin gang reached the mountain, Sauron and the ringwraiths would have been eliminated by shit knows what before the hobbits reached Bree.
All the stories would be happy-happy all the time and all the characters would be "teletubbies".
Most of the human kind would have died of brain aneurism that they got from utter boredom.

No, a writer should never listen to his fans when he knows what he wants to write about. He can only listen to them about the things he's not sure about and that would not conflict in any way with the story he wants to write.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
So, writing the story the writer wants to tell is "screwing over the fans"?! :rolleyes:
Interesting, how many good stories would have been told or written throughout the history of mankind, if all the authors would have been forced to listen to their fans and follow their demands?
I'd estimate 0.
Just a few well known and popular examples here:
Shakespeare would have been forced by the crowd to keep Julia alive and marry her to the guy of her parents choice. And he probably would have killed himself of frustration of not being able to write anything he actually enjoyed to write.
Tara would be still alive and not a lesbian, Spike would have been dusted permanently in the first season in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer. And it probably never would have managed to get to the second season, so we wouldn't even know the Tara character.
Smaug would have died of pneumonia before the Thorin gang reached the mountain, Sauron and the ringwraiths would have been eliminated by shit knows what before the hobbits reached Bree.
All the stories would be happy-happy all the time and all the characters would be "teletubbies".
Most of the human kind would have died of brain aneurism that they got from utter boredom.

No, a writer should never listen to his fans when he knows what he wants to write about. He can only listen to them about the things he's not sure about and that would not conflict in any way with the story he wants to write.
I agree wholeheartedly with you Penfold Mole!!

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The dev has said, many times in this thread, they might fuck but she is not a relationship choice.

It's not "screwing over fans" if he's already made it perfectly clear what is and isn't going to happen.

No, that's a choice of who you will see her fuck. Have you paid zero attention to what the dev has said?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The dev has said, many times in this thread, they might fuck but she is not a relationship choice.

It's not "screwing over fans" if he's already made it perfectly clear what is and isn't going to happen.

No, that's a choice of who you will see her fuck. Have you paid zero attention to what the dev has said?
Yeah true but with that tag it most likely is gonna happen.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
When’s the last time the Dev has posted on here not being sarcastic cause honestly I don’t know and yea Catwashere has a point also she may not be a current choice in this version but seems like it could be a potential option from how things were progressing

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
When’s the last time the Dev has posted on here not being sarcastic cause honestly I don’t know and yea Catwashere has a point also she may not be a current choice in this version but seems like it could be a potential option from how things were progressing
I don't know how many times he has to say it .... the sister will NEVER be a romance option .... NEVER.

Experiment ... yes ... relationship ... NO.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Read and decide for yourselves:

I was just looking for those quotes.

The problem is people think having sex and experimenting will lead to a relationship. They get confused despite the dev saying multiple times they will experiment but she is not the end goal and never will be.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Never said she was the end goal or going to have a relationship with all that was said is he going to fuck her and this shouldn’t be as NTR if the MC isn’t even with her

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The NTR "debate" was started by numpty's that seem to think any woman getting fucked by anyone that isn't the MC is NTR.

Nobody takes them seriously.

The only person Taylor had any sort of relationship with until recently was the crazy vegan .... who would have guessed she'd take him eating meat so badly considering she'd been eating sausage for weeks amirite guys .... guys?

Anywhooooo

No, Nikki sleeping around isn't NTR, she isn't with her brother and never will be. They may fuck, dev has said that already, they are experimenting so it stands to reason that will escalate to fucking but as far as relationships go she has her own as does Taylor.

Thanks to crazy vegan girl we need to work twice as hard to bring one of those back round though .... annoying as she was my favourite. Gym lass not crazy vegan lady.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Looks like I last posted on this thread, on Wednesday night.

And right now.

So I guess the last time I posted is actually in the future from when you asked.

I'm confused.

Back to making the game....

<3

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes