HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Didn't read all pages, sorry when this question is already there.
Just played it a second time. The first time i didn't notice, when the points for Gentleman/Defiant reach 99 or 100, it goes back to 1+. Have the points actualy any effect?

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Didn't read all pages, sorry when this question is already there.
Just played it a second time. The first time i didn't notice, when the points for Gentleman/Defiant reach 99 or 100, it goes back to 1+. Have the points actualy any effect?
There was a bug in the coding of V.7 that reset the gentleman points to 1 if you knocked on the professor's door. That glitch was fixed and posted on my discord the day after release (V.71), but that version never made it's way onto this forum.

Don't worry, the points really don't matter. I originally had some ideas to let the points dictate if certain events happened, but over the course of creating the game, I've determined I'd rather simply use other game variables and ask questions within the game to determine how events play out. I'm still keeping the points up there for now as a way for players to "keep score", but I don't anticipate that they'll change anything within the game.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Thanks for your answer, was worried a second there. ^^

Btw, nice game you got here, i like it a lot. Reminds me of myself in some ways. ;)

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Now for the bad news: Old saves don’t work

:WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::test:

Reactions: I.W.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Evidently 10 minutes ago

PC

Mac

Android

Had no idea it was coming, just checked his patreon to see if there was an update in the luckiest timing ever
Thank you for sharing ;)

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes