Jan 1, 2018
Just finished playing the most recent content. Sorry, gents, but there's no way we've seen the last of Ashley. That vege-psycho will be back, with an excuse in-hand for why Taylor was in that place and with another girl. (My money is on, "You were infiltrating, right? I mean, it's not like you had a bite of lamb baby in your mouth! It was for the cause, right?") And that's based on my personal experience. /shameful

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
this has lot of potential if played right....
the title itself is very should i say like a click bait youtube video thumbnail.
we know things are in patreon .. which makes the sister route gonna tricky.
i personally would like sister relationship be a thing...
the NTR at the very beginning did not help the game at all. coz no matter what people tend to be attached to things if they are included in it.
NTR became a thing coz our brain is complex. i can say only 1 % of humans will like NTR route.
you can see in the number of pages on this discussion.. either make it more controversial or make it unique to attract more attention.
goodluck to the dev of this game.. i wont play this game again.. but i will prolly wait when things have become more unique and stuff.

Reactions: thiru

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
How funny is it going to be IF after all these debates the sister ends up being a relationship route. kek

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Hey guys - Just wanted to give you a quick update as to where things stand. This past week has flown by and I'm still working away on the next update.
Nothing new or exciting. Just writing and rendering. I'm still hoping to get .8 out sometime in the middle of June.

Best,

Sumodeine

:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
What game is your middle sig from?
A game called "sibling primacy". It was made by the same guy that gave this game a 1 star rating. He has a history of reporting any post that is negative toward him, so I won't say anything bad about him or his game that was a total disaster here.

Check out the thread on this site for his game to get an idea what he and his game is all about.

Reactions: kiteares and xןʞ

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
What is the sense from MC to fapping on her tits, if he can't put his dick in her mouth. LOOOOOL
That could be a VERY deviant action! :D

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
A game called "sibling primacy". It was made by the same guy that gave this game a 1 star rating. He has a history of reporting any post that is negative toward him, so I won't say anything bad about him or his game that was a total disaster here.

Check out the thread on this site for his game to get an idea what he and his game is all about.
Guys a numpty.

He has a severe attitude problem and wonders why people don't support him.

He tried to chase the money and when that didn't come he abandoned his game. The problem is it's hard to care when the guy ran his mouth as much as he did without the work to back it up.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
We have any previews for the update feels like ages since I last played this been almost a month right ?

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
@

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes