Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's just not the same without the love of the dear, sweet, innocent vegan girl.

Even killers of harmless plants need love too.

Don't you worry, Ash, one day we'll be reunited and share a cucumber sammich ...... right after my breakfast bacon one.

Joking aside I can't tell if we're supposed to be looking to the future about who Taylor may end up with or just trying to stick our dick in everything ..... or trying to stick our dick in everything while trying to find who we'll end up with.

Is this going to end with a love ark or is it sequel bait for "Taylor takes a cruise and fucks all the things".

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
It's just not the same without the love of the dear, sweet, innocent vegan girl.

Even killers of harmless plants need love too.

Don't you worry, Ash, one day we'll be reunited and share a cucumber sammich ...... right after my breakfast bacon one.

Joking aside I can't tell if we're supposed to be looking to the future about who Taylor may end up with or just trying to stick our dick in everything ..... or trying to stick our dick in everything while trying to find who we'll end up with.

Is this going to end with a love ark or is it sequel bait for "Taylor takes a cruise and fucks all the things".
probably the innocent next door roommate is going to be a relationship focus? the rest are bit too slutty XD

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
There is a world of difference between what we class as slutty.

People that enjoy sex aren't sluts, just people.
i mean the girl who sees over everything lol dunno her name suddenly lol she also lives in that building
tracy is potential (haven't played update yet)
flowergirl mhhhh idunno?
only option i see is girl next door :p

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Oh I didn't know your SISTER isn't a LOVE ONE or are we redefining words and phrases?
Thanks for the unhelpful reply nonetheless.
The developer has stated several times on this thread that the brother/sister relationship will not be romantic, only casual sex at most.

tacko

Jun 30, 2017
So even saves from v7 arent working? daaamn, why is everyone making it so that old saves dont work, is it so hard to make it compatible with those? For the sake of all the people that actualy pay ( i am grateful for the free version ), and they have to start from scratch at update 8 ? I would go berserk had i paid for it..

edit: Sorry, i didnt read changelog, the first line explains it why..but still..this su... :)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So even saves from v7 arent working? daaamn, why is everyone making it so that old saves dont work, is it so hard to make it compatible with those? For the sake of all the people that actualy pay ( i am grateful for the free version ), and they have to start from scratch at update 8 ? I would go berserk had i paid for it..

edit: Sorry, i didnt read changelog, the first line explains it why..but still..this su... :)
Games still in development usually have a lot changed which breaks old saves, it happens, everyone with common sense knows this.

People that pay tend to know that, they have usually backed games before.

There is nothing that can be done to change that, bugs happen, code changes and old saves break.

Don't like it, wait until the games released.

Malikythe

Dec 24, 2017
I haven't had a chance to try the game yet, but I wanted to comment about the protagonist. He's the first truly attractive protag I've seen in a 3D-rendered ero game in a while. Seems like most of them either look 13 or look like generic meatheads, frequently bald. As a bi dude it's nice to see a protag I actually enjoy looking at alongside the lovely ladies.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Sister, My Roommate v0.8 (Incest Patch Pre-Applied) - Original Size: 1.34GB

Download PC Windows (283MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I always assumed Patreon would eventually target this game as well even if it doesn't (as or yet) have any incest content.
I agree with Dev though, instead of complaining non-stop just look at the bright side & continue on. Now a days it doesn't matter anyway since almost any game that is supposed to have incest content gets patch to enable it.

It has been a minute since i played this game & i hope we get an updated walkthrough to make it easier & faster to continue with game since we have to restart now.
I know Dev said that brother & sister won't be romantically involved maybe just casual sex before. But now things are different & i wonder if Dev will have a romantic route for "sister" & "brother"

Reactions: Burning-Dog

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Sister, My Roommate v0.8 (Incest Patch Pre-Applied) - Original Size: 1.34GB

Download PC Windows (283MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome again!!
Thank you :firstimekiss:

Reactions: bas

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I know Dev said that brother & sister won't be romantically involved maybe just casual sex before. But now things are different & i wonder if Dev will have a romantic route for "sister" & "brother"
Nothing has changed in that regard, nikki still isn't a romance option.

That's never changing.

Reactions: Sumodeine and bas

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I figured it was only a matter of time before this game had to be changed. It is so pointless. The creator has to rewrite his game and someone else has to write a patch to fix it. During prohibition wine makers sold blocks of grape juice instructing people not to mix it with a gallon of water and not to leave it in a cupboard for 21 days or it would turn into wine. Eventually people saw the futility of banning alcohol, maybe this stupidity will get changed too. At least the game is continuing, it would have been a shame if it had to be scrapped.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes