Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys the v0.8 have already in the incest patch? Or i need to download the incest patch too?
Because i see that the incest patch is in v0.1.
Con someone tell me more? Anticipate thankses.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hi guys the v0.8 have already in the incest patch? Or i need to download the incest patch too?
Because i see that the incest patch is in v0.1.
Con someone tell me more? Anticipate thankses.
There's no patch file in the main download, you'll need to download that too. All it does is make Nikki your sister again so V0.1 should work fine.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I figured it was only a matter of time before this game had to be changed. It is so pointless. The creator has to rewrite his game and someone else has to write a patch to fix it. During prohibition wine makers sold blocks of grape juice instructing people not to mix it with a gallon of water and not to leave it in a cupboard for 21 days or it would turn into wine. Eventually people saw the futility of banning alcohol, maybe this stupidity will get changed too. At least the game is continuing, it would have been a shame if it had to be scrapped.
Lmao thanks for the history lesson bud

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I love this game, pretty sure it's my favorite on this board. But man, a few of the scenes really need better lighting.
Yeah - I agree. If you're referring to the last scene in this update, I was trying to balance it being nighttime, but still being able to see what's going on. I thought it was okay, but a few people have said this, so it clearly wasn't bright enough.
Maybe for the next version, I'll go and try to brighten those scenes up a bit. I really do appreciate your kind words and support on this page.

Reactions: bobbo69

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Is this going to end with a love ark or is it sequel bait for "Taylor takes a cruise and fucks all the things".
Maybe somewhere in the middle??

Hi guys. The good ending is a combination of both Deviant & Gentleman, right?
All endings are happy! Which happy ending you got depends on who you went with in the afternoon and how you answered the question about seeing Nikki have sex with other guys.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
How do I install incest patch "MSMRpatch.rpy" in Mac?
Put the file in <MySisterMyRoommate.app>/Contents/Resources/autorun/game.

Not sure about the .app name, so please look at what you downloaded before trusting me.

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
I agree with all of you. One of the best games here. Can't wait for the next update. I guess Molly will be a DmD approach....takes much time, but I'm clearly looking forward to it. But I surely like some serious Nikki action, but I'm sure it'll happen sooner or later. Keep up the good work.
Cheers

Reactions: Sumodeine

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so does anyone have a save of 0.8 with just the new content available to do? of course with the incest patch too... cuz i really cannot stand vegans who are really vegetarians! a real vegan is a reptilian humanoid from the vega star system and they eat meat, they especially love human meat!

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Well this update made it twice as hard to decide which one i'd want to end up with.

At first I thought it was Cory for sure, I was set with that .... then we met Sky.

Now I just can't decide.

Harem end for teh winz?

Reactions: Sumodeine
U

User_366808

I've played previous versions of this game but when I tried to play this version my anti virus flagged it and now every time I try to extract the file I get a pop up asking for Admin controls to alter the file.

Does anyone know how to work around this?

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes