May 18, 2018
0.8 is really good man,but im a little sad cuz no route for my molly :FeelsBadMan:,and at clothing store oh man,fk that clerk,she never let me peek on molly,just wanna see that ass :biggrin:.jessica and sky scenes are really hot.foursome on end is topnotch.thanks for the game sumo,great update.hoping for anal scenes on next update.

Reactions: Sumodeine

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I've played previous versions of this game but when I tried to play this version my anti virus flagged it and now every time I try to extract the file I get a pop up asking for Admin controls to alter the file.

Does anyone know how to work around this?
What, which site did you use to download ?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Excellent update! Thanks a lot, @Sumodeine !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And just saying that an old save from the previous version actually did work fine.
The first save I tried to load was from the end of the previous version and gave me a (pretty common) rollback error. Then I tried a save closer to the beginning of the previous version and that one worked without any issues. Had to play through most of the previous version, but at least not from the beginning of the game. I had to refresh my memory about the previous version, anyway.
I don't think I missed any scenes because of the old save, but I haven't actually checked through the script (yet) to be completely sure. It didn't feel like anything was skipped. At least on the path I'm on, it worked. Haven't checked other paths, though.

Reactions: Sumodeine

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Maybe somewhere in the middle??

All endings are happy! Which happy ending you got depends on who you went with in the afternoon and how you answered the question about seeing Nikki have sex with other guys.
Will there also be Nikki only endings (MC and Nikki together, no threeway relation stuff or whatever.)?

215303j

i can see the end-game leading to MC and a Nikki-Molly threesome..and they perv'd happily ever after
That would be my approach as well.
But a new walkthrough would be highly appreciated now that we are talking about endings...

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Will there also be Nikki only endings (MC and Nikki together, no threeway relation stuff or whatever.)?
End of the game? No. Not happening. Nikki is not going to be a serious love interest of Taylor. This has been asked many times. I'm sure everyone can see it coming that they will hook up along the way, but this is not a game where she is the end goal or main love interest. Sorry to disappoint everyone asking the question, but there are enough of those games out there and that has never been the plan. Nikki is a catalyst for many of the events that happen in the story and guide Taylor along his way, but they will not fall in love and end up together.

End of different updates? Yeah, sure there will be opportunities for Taylor and Nikki to be together with no one else involved... but that is not where the game ends and they will not be deeply in love with each other.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
You know, I really don't care about the "why", anytime a game won't allow me to use my saves from the previous version it is no longer worth my time. If a developer will break it once, they'll break it again and I'm not about to compound all my previously wasted time spent working my way through prior versions with time sure to be wasted doing it all again and on until the next time this happens.

At least the dev had the courtesy to tell us he broke it before I wasted bandwidth downloading it. Thanks for that.

Reactions: Hartigan
Apr 7, 2018
End of the game? No. Not happening. Nikki is not going to be a serious love interest of Taylor. This has been asked many times. I'm sure everyone can see it coming that they will hook up along the way, but this is not a game where she is the end goal or main love interest. Sorry to disappoint everyone asking the question, but there are enough of those games out there and that has never been the plan. Nikki is a catalyst for many of the events that happen in the story and guide Taylor along his way, but they will not fall in love and end up together.

End of different updates? Yeah, sure there will be opportunities for Taylor and Nikki to be together with no one else involved... but that is not where the game ends and they will not be deeply in love with each other.
That isn't a 'no' to fuckbuddies is it?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017

It don't bother me either way but you have to admit with a title like that. A lot of people wanted her to be end goal. lol

U

User_32285

I hope you can make sure as MC she ends up with someone who is good for her and she wont end up where she began sucking random cock at college parties.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
didn't this game have netorare? why isn't it tagged as such? i'm hoping they removed it?
No, it's never had NTR.

The only person besides the MC who fucks is his sister who is not, and will never be, a love interest so NTR does not exist here.

Doesn't matter if players want Nikki, still not NTR because that's not the direction the game takes.

There is no NTR here.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes