Drendari

May 18, 2018
Man, I love this game so much. The story is just an excuse to get as much sex as possible, but it's done with so much humour. The flower girl, Ashleys freakout and now a comment on the clothing store backdrop. V nice! :D

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Making a game about hooking up with your sister and then fervently denying then any further relationship besides a bit of 'experimenting', not sure what the author is going for. Also their writing doesn't really reflect their ideas, considering how Nikki is acting is oddly similar to how many girls romantically interested in a guy act when said guy is hooking up with other girls.

Gotta say the loss of actual choice compared to the first few releases sucks. I'd rather do something with Jessica instead of bothering with Cory.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Making a game about hooking up with your sister and then fervently denying then any further relationship besides a bit of 'experimenting',
It's not a game about hooking up with your sister.

In fact, we've all said from day 1 including the dev that the game is never going to be about hooking up with your sister.

It's not an incest game, look elsewhere for that.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
It's not a game about hooking up with your sister.

In fact, we've all said from day 1 including the dev that the game is never going to be about hooking up with your sister.

It's not an incest game, look elsewhere for that.
True that but i can guarantee an increase of patreons if the dev would reconsider. The reason for incest genre being this popular is because its forbidden. If BDSM would be forbidden you could make tons of money of that.
But atm its incest.

Not saying the dev should do it. Just because he can see the demand is big he could reconsider for his next game to deliver supply :)

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
End of different updates? Yeah, sure there will be opportunities for Taylor and Nikki to be together with no one else involved... but that is not where the game ends and they will not be deeply in love with each other.
Sumodeine, even though it is your story I have to say that Nikki and Taylor are deeply in love with each other, but not "that" way. Good job BTW, you have done really well showing just how close and attached they are to each other but they don't see themselves as a romantic couple. Despite the pressure, stick to your guns. Love this game/story, it is one of the best.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Maybe somewhere in the middle??

All endings are happy! Which happy ending you got depends on who you went with in the afternoon and how you answered the question about seeing Nikki have sex with other guys.
I just went the opposite way of any chance of NTR, cause if there's any, I'm out.

Reactions: Sumodeine

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
No, it's never had NTR.

The only person besides the MC who fucks is his sister who is not, and will never be, a love interest so NTR does not exist here.

Doesn't matter if players want Nikki, still not NTR because that's not the direction the game takes.

There is no NTR here.
Correct.

'True Love' may exist with a certain character we're aware of, but in truth it's meant to be a lustful romp with added option of taboo, titillation and exhibitionism with his sister who literally gets as much dick as the MC gets pussy.

After all she behaves more like a best mate whose a great wing-man than a proper sister.

Plus she's one of those pervs who likes to watch others have sex and likes the MC watch her have sex. Feeds into dream of the male ego.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Correct.

'True Love' may exist with a certain character we're aware of, but in truth it's meant to be a lustful romp with added option of taboo, titillation and exhibitionism with his sister who literally gets as much dick as the MC gets pussy.

After all she behaves more like a best mate whose a great wing-man than a proper sister.

Plus she's one of those pervs who likes to watch others have sex and likes the MC watch her have sex. Feeds into dream of the male ego.
I'm truly just repeating what the walkthrough said, nothing more, I swear :p

Here's the proof:

Of course!

No thank you!

No points for either choice, but this seems like an important choice. Possible “NTR” filter. No effects as of V.6.

Of course!

No thank you!

No points for either choice, but this feels like another important choice. Pretty sure these last two ARE “NTR” filters. No

effects as of V.6. After this choice, you have visit from Ashley that results in
(D +10).

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Whoever did that walkthrough was looking at Nikki like she was a love interest. You can ignore that part.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Whoever did that walkthrough was looking at Nikki like she was a love interest. You can ignore that part.
I find it ironic she herself in dialogue has no real true interest in you. But clearly she'll agree to any sexual encounter if you're there and get hard (and blow your load early, I don't get your thinking sumodeine lol.)

I'd be excited for a gangbang + bukkake option with Nikki. I rarely see it in games.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The problem with all the insistence by posters here, including the developer, that Nikki is MOST DEFINITELY NOT a love interest for Taylor, is that at the beginning of the game, the developer treats her like she is meant to become one. That, and certainly the title of the game is, at best, misleading. Is it any wonder that people who were drawn to the game for the possible incest angle, are disappointed to find out that any incest in only incidental to all other relationships. Hell, the third item in the Genre list is 'incest'. Oh... but, it's not ROMANTIC incest! And Nikki is NOT a main target for Taylor! Riiiggggghhhhhhhht! Holy bait and switch, Batman!

Don't get me wrong. While I too, was disappointed by this revelation, the game-play is good, the girls are gorgeous, and the writing is interesting with a lot of humor. So I intend to continue playing. The suggestion earlier on this thread to treat Nikki as a wingman (with benefits) for Taylor, is a good one. She's a MacGuffin, then... nothing more. I can live with that. [as if anyone else but me cares]

Sorry! Just decided to vent a few of my thoughts. Now, back to your regularly scheduled posts.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
@ Walter Victor I think you made a summation of what a lot of people were thinking. I also agree that the writing is good, once you get past the idea that you will get to woo Nikki, it becomes much easier to appreciate the rest of the story. My wish now is that Molly borrows Nikki's dress to go on a date with Taylor.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You know, I really don't care about the "why", anytime a game won't allow me to use my saves from the previous version it is no longer worth my time. If a developer will break it once, they'll break it again and I'm not about to compound all my previously wasted time spent working my way through prior versions with time sure to be wasted doing it all again and on until the next time this happens.

At least the dev had the courtesy to tell us he broke it before I wasted bandwidth downloading it. Thanks for that.
I'm really sorry to hear that, but I understand. It certainly wasn't my goal to have you waste time on clicking through everything again. As far as your comment about saves breaking again, I disagree. These saves broke because I had to go back and change the early script to accommodate Patreon... because I want to continue making this game... The alternative is to abandon the game and start a new project. Damned if I do, damned if I don't, but if breaking saves is what allows me to continue making the game, then that's the path I had to choose.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I'm truly just repeating what the walkthrough said, nothing more, I swear :p...
To be fair, that is a fan-made walkthrough. I didn't write or label that walkthrough. I believe in the code I labeled it: WatchNikkiWithDudes = True or False (or something like that). Either way, you and everyone has the choice of what they want to see/experience. IF (and that's a big if) you consider that NTR, then it is 100% avoidable, and done such in a way where you ask D'Brickashaw to not have sex with her and he listens because he's a good guy once you get to know him.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
It don't bother me either way but you have to admit with a title like that. A lot of people wanted her to be end goal. lol
True that but i can guarantee an increase of patreons if the dev would reconsider. The reason for incest genre being this popular is because its forbidden.
Making a game about hooking up with your sister and then fervently denying then any further relationship besides a bit of 'experimenting', not sure what the author is going for. Also their writing doesn't really reflect their ideas, considering how Nikki is acting is oddly similar to how many girls romantically interested in a guy act when said guy is hooking up with other girls.

Gotta say the loss of actual choice compared to the first few releases sucks. I'd rather do something with Jessica instead of bothering with Cory.
Yeah - You know, when I decided to make this game, I wanted to make something different. There's a bunch of games where the main character is in love with and/or corrupt his sister(s) and mom and all female characters have boobs that are bigger than their heads, and I thought maybe, if given the option, a lot of people would want a change from that. As it turns out, the devs that make those games seem to be more popular than my game. I confused what the market wanted with what I wanted - and that is okay. I'm not complaining. This game has been far more successful than I ever imagined it could be, and most importantly, I'm having fun making it! Maybe if I make another game after this one, it will be closer to what is most popular right now.... I don't know yet - but that's a long ways away...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i like the direction..i like that its not his sister...at least in the version i'm playing..i have nothing against the "incest" games some of them are really well written..but its not high on my list of interests...the game itself is quite nicely written and at times hilarious..especially with the ashley doin's...gotta love ya some crazy...sex is always more fun if theres the risk of getting an axe in the back ;) and i'm not going to complain if i can't end up with nikki...as i stated in a previous post which the dev "liked" i'm all about the skylar now..lol

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
The problem with all the insistence by posters here, including the developer, that Nikki is MOST DEFINITELY NOT a love interest for Taylor, is that at the beginning of the game, the developer treats her like she is meant to become one. That, and certainly the title of the game is, at best, misleading. Is it any wonder that people who were drawn to the game for the possible incest angle, are disappointed to find out that any incest in only incidental to all other relationships. Hell, the third item in the Genre list is 'incest'. Oh... but, it's not ROMANTIC incest! And Nikki is NOT a main target for Taylor! Riiiggggghhhhhhhht! Holy bait and switch, Batman!

Don't get me wrong. While I too, was disappointed by this revelation, the game-play is good, the girls are gorgeous, and the writing is interesting with a lot of humor. So I intend to continue playing. The suggestion earlier on this thread to treat Nikki as a wingman (with benefits) for Taylor, is a good one. She's a MacGuffin, then... nothing more. I can live with that. [as if anyone else but me cares]

Sorry! Just decided to vent a few of my thoughts. Now, back to your regularly scheduled posts.
Thanks for your thoughts and summary, @Walter Victor . I think it's fair enough, and we'll have to agree to disagree a little bit. I erroneously thought that people would read the game description and not focus on the title as much as they did. Every description I've ever had has been consistent with the message that Nikki isn't a love interest. I now realize that since the genre is flooded with games like that, people automatically assumed that sister = love. In an early post about this same topic, I even joked that I should've called the game "My Sister is my Roommate that I'm not romantically interested in, but we may hook up along the way even if she isn't the end goal of the game" - and there's a big part of me that considered changing the name to something else when this debate first happened, but someone else pointed out the game is not called "My Sister, My Cumslut". The current name is simple and accurate, so I decided to keep it.

To pull back the curtain a little bit...
I write Nikki to have almost a "dude mentality" to sex, but deep down, she does want a good, nice guy. She thinks that sex is the best way to a guy's heart. She has daddy issues and the only guy that's treated her with any respect in her life is Taylor, so she wants someone like him (but not him!), and doesn't know how to make that happen. Also, she obviously cares a lot about him. She also wants whats best for Taylor, which is why when Skylar comes around, she's skeptical (and maybe even a little jealous of her) - because they are similar in a lot of ways. Her and molly are a little threatened by Skylar's presence. If you played the version where Taylor the four of them hook up in the hot tub, you'll noticed that Nikki spends a lot of time looking at Taylor, even while she is with D'Brickashaw. That is not an accident - that is some jealousy and competitive spirit coming out -- not because she wants Taylor, but because Skylar seems to be getting what Nikki can't get - a good guy.

Sorry for the long and rambling post, I just wanted to explain a little bit why some things are written the way they are.

as if anyone else but me cares
I care, man. I'm glad you still like the game enough to keep playing it, even though it wasn't what you thought it would be.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That is not an accident - that is some jealousy and competitive spirit coming out -- not because she wants Taylor, but because Skylar seems to be getting what Nikki can't get - a good guy.
So, do you envision an option (or ending) where Nikki actually GETS a good guy [who is, of course, not Taylor :)]? I, personally, would like to see an ending where both Nikki and Taylor wind up with mates that suit and satisfy them.

In another vein, would you recommend that a player concentrate on one girl for Taylor per playthrough, or are there options for threesomes/foursomes, etc. which don't include Nikki?

Thank you for your informative response to my earlier post.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes