myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Watching her get railed by another dude might do a few things for Taylor but all it does to me is make me put the game on the ignore list as I have no interest whatsoever in seeing her having sex with some shit stain. Glad I found this out early as it saves time wasted watching this and downloading. On to the next game.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Good, that is exactly what you should do if you don't like it. MC does, so far.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
All the time the same problem. I don't care if it is NTR or not. Don't whining here. You don't like it, don't play it.
And please stop to discuss about NTR here. You can consider it a warning,

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Game looks real good so far. Pay no attention to the negative opinions from people who don't really matter.
As in your opinion does matter?
Not trying to be an asshole here but just pointing out everyones opinion matters.

Based on all these opinions i decide to give it a go or not. Based on what i read and saw here i will skip this for the time being.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Not trying to be an asshole here but just pointing out everyones opinion matters.

Based on all these opinions i decide to give it a go or not. Based on what i read and saw here i will skip this for the time being.
Mine ultimately doesn't matter either, but people whining about the game or saying they aren't going to play, ultimately means nothing. game has a little voyeurism, and people have a snowflake freakout like it's NTR or something.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
Mine ultimately doesn't matter either, but people whining about the game or saying they aren't going to play, ultimately means nothing. game has a little voyeurism, and people have a snowflake freakout like it's NTR or something.
voyeurism on the main girl with a dude that is not mc and a promise that will happen any ties and probably with other dudes maybe, is not that the definition of ntr? see the main romance/love interest of mc seduced away?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
voyeurism on the main girl with a dude that is not mc and a promise that will happen any ties and probably with other dudes maybe, is not that the definition of ntr? see the main romance/love interest of mc seduced away?
She isn't his girl, so it isn't NTR.

Nexa991

Aug 5, 2016

Well i dont see you skipping to circlejack here

Aug 24, 2017
I only have a problem with that in this kind of games. Son.. put the right tags, and the right description and there is no problem at all. If i like description and tags i'm going to try your game, if i don't goodbye and good luck with your game and that's it.
This ! If I knew I was going to watch her with some dude, I would've passed on my merry way and no harm. This kind of content totally ruins it for me. Next time please put the right tags on your content... I have nothing against your game whatsoever, only that I do not like to stumble upon content I don't like because it doesn't have the proper label.

Aug 24, 2017
Shes not a love interest he just thinks she's sexy and wants to fuck her not marry her,infact shes ganna help him get a GF meaning hes not dating her,also Admin said no more talk on this topic so we should maybe stop
She's his main objective in this game... does the title ring any bells... My Sister, My Roommate... my sister ! The main mission... he has to win her over, seing her with other dude is kinda the opposite. But ok, let's just drop this. I'll move on, plenty of other games.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Its not called dating my sister, the title literally means his sister is his roommate in college which is pretty unusual and a main part of the game which is why the title is what it is.Im not the dev so i dont know whats he's planning(except for the descritption of the game on his patreon that has 0 mention of dating the sis) but i would assume that ur hanging onto one half of the title more than the other out of ur own preference. Not trying to attack anyone or insult anyone but i felt i had to defend myself a lil bit

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
She's his main objective in this game... does the title ring any bells... My Sister, My Roommate... my sister ! The main mission... he has to win her over, seing her with other dude is kinda the opposite. But ok, let's just drop this. I'll move on, plenty of other games.
I've stayed quiet about this "controversy" because I (1) don't want to get into an online pissing match and (2) I don't want to give too much of what I'm planning away. HOWEVER, I do feel compelled to respond and put this issue to rest because it seems like a lot of people are getting the wrong idea. Your comment is simply not true. The main mission is NOT to win over the sister. I thought this was pretty clear about this with the dialog, but apparently some people missed this. So I want to repeat it: The main mission is not to win Nikki and never has been. Nikki will help Taylor get out of his shell. Nikki is a catalyst for the story, NOT the main story or end goal. They will have their fun together, but this is not a remake of Dreaming of Dana. I'm trying to make something that's a little bit different.

silent

Nov 29, 2016
I've stayed quiet about this "controversy" because I (1) don't want to get into an online pissing match and (2) I don't want to give too much of what I'm planning away. HOWEVER, I do feel compelled to respond and put this issue to rest because it seems like a lot of people are getting the wrong idea. Your comment is simply not true. The main mission is NOT to win over the sister. I thought this was pretty clear about this with the dialog, but apparently some people missed this. So I want to repeat it: The main mission is not to win Nikki and never has been. Nikki will help Taylor get out of his shell. Nikki is a catalyst for the story, NOT the main story or end goal. They will have their fun together, but this is not a remake of Dreaming of Dana. I'm trying to make something that's a little bit different.
if that's true you should change your title, your clearly selling this as a incest game and trying to bring in the incest crowd, all your going to do is end up doing is killing your game

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
if that's true you should change your title, your clearly selling this as a incest game and trying to bring in the incest crowd, all your going to do is end up doing is killing your game
How about "My Sister is My Roommate that I've kinda sexually attracted to and having weird feelings for, and she's going to help me get out of my shell and learn how to talk to girls, we may or may not have sex along the way, but if we do it's strictly for sex because I don't plan on her being the end mission of my life"?

As well as that flows, I think I'll stick with what I got for now...

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes