Mr. Mineo

Sep 9, 2017
I can't wait to see more the moms friend was great these games usually have the first few updates with no sex.

S

Super Senpai

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does this game use the same environment (rooms) as other similar games? This is the second time I have seen a microwave in a person's room that isn't a college dorm. Is this an American thing or European?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but does this game use the same environment (rooms) as other similar games? This is the second time I have seen a microwave in a person's room that isn't a college dorm. Is this an American thing or European?
Try to search on this forum or google for "DAZ 3D assets" and you will find many answers to your questions. They've been asked and answered countless times before.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What the hell?! Are you guys kidding or trolling here?

There is nothing even close to NTR in here so far! Can't you make a difference between a clear voyeur (which it is) and NTR (which it most definitely is not).

The best description to Japanese genre netorare (NTR) that I have found is written (and illustrated?) by Japanese anime fans who most likely are the most competent people on the matter:

Please, read it and stop throwing around terms that you are clearly not familiar with. There is way too much confusion around it already. NTR is not a simple thing to describe or understandand, the term should not be used in a light-handed manner as you seem to be doing.

There are no equivalents, no synonyms to netorare in any European language or culture and this is why you must read the long description of the genre and avoid any over-simplified definitions. It has been used mistakenly so many times already, it has to stop!

In this case, all of the three main components, main conditions are missing here. They aren't even in a relationship of any kind besides being siblings and roommates!

There are only a few voyeur scenes in this game. Three, if you count that bathroom peeping scene in. And one sex scene with the neighbour.

A slutty sister who likes to be watched by her brother while she's having sex. And a brother who likes to watch. They both like it. That's voyeur. Live and learn.

There is no sexual relationship, no cheating, no jealousy, no components of NTR.

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yeah, I guessed that you were trolling, exactly because of the meme. But the other guy seemed to take you seriously.
And there are plenty of people here who would do the same in a heartbeat. Keep this thread clear of this NTR shit, please, guys!

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
What the hell?! Are you guys kidding or trolling here?

There is no sexual relationship, no cheating, no jealousy, no components of NTR.
Technically you`re absolutely right. But you`re referring to MC only. MC obviously is going to have something naughty with his sister but he also enjoy voyeurism.
But you forget about the player. If the player doesn`t enjoy voyerism, then it becomes full NTR. He wants to fuck her but she fucks another guy, and the premisses are she`s gonna do it again and maybe a lot.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
not sure if it is ntr, cuck or whatever but is really mean and disappointment that the guy launched a demo named "My sister" and then the next update he say "oh BTW she is a slut and MC will be forced to see her with other guy" that must be mentioned since the first release in my opinion so people can decide if play it or not

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
not sure if it is ntr, cuck or whatever but is really mean and disappointment that the guy launched a demo named "My sister" and then the next update he say "oh BTW she is a slut and MC will be forced to see her with other guy" that must be mentioned since the first release in my opinion so people can decide if play it or not
I only have a problem with that in this kind of games. Son.. put the right tags, and the right description and there is no problem at all. If i like description and tags i'm going to try your game, if i don't goodbye and good luck with your game and that's it.

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
It's voyeur, clear as a day. NTR label is totally out of whack. Someone already mislabeled yet another game :FeelsBadMan:

Technically you`re absolutely right. But you`re referring to MC only. MC obviously is going to have something naughty with his sister but he also enjoy voyeurism.
But you forget about the player. If the player doesn`t enjoy voyerism, then it becomes full NTR. He wants to fuck her but she fucks another guy, and the premisses are she`s gonna do it again and maybe a lot.
No, I can not agree with you here. NTR is about MC, not about the player. Players can have all sorts of feelings, totally depending on an individual. You can not possibly take into account every possible feeling of any possible player.

Definition can only be based on what is described in the game, that is controlled by the dev and that is only about MC.
The missing voyeur label was a mistake, NTR label is just completely wrong.

NTR is about the MC having negative feelings about the situation, when someone else is having sex with the girl that the MC has a sexual relationship with.
In this case, MC is enjoying the situation, he likes it. He has positive feelings about it.
Even more, the girl likes that he likes it and she likes to watch him whacking off. So it's a double voyeur scene, actually.
The best you can call it is group sex. Not NTR!

You are scaring off all possible developers that way. They have no control over every player's feelings, every possible thing that some players may not like.

Last edited:

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
It's voyeur, clear as a day. NTR label is totally out of whack. Someone already mislabeled yet another game :FeelsBadMan:

I`m not scaring off anyone because i`m not complaining or whining about it. I`m just discussing here. And no, the dev doesn`t control over every player`s feelings but we all know that a love interest fucking another guy is a delicate matter for anti-NTR people. They can tolerate girls i suppose and maybe futa too but that`s it. So better warn them than having 20 pages of complainings and whinings.

Reactions: Maragdus and KiGa

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
You can call them anti-group sex people or something like that, not anti-NTR people. That group is obviously against NTR also, but you can not call everything NTR that has group sex or partner sharing or whatever else in it that this group is trying to label NTR.
NTR is a very specific thing, not what most people here are mistakenly using it for. They are totally confusing several other fetishes with NTR, basically, they're trying to call it NTR every time they find something that they don't like, ignoring the fact that it's something else totally.
In this case, voyeur with a hint to group sex.

Group sex label would also keep these people off this game, voyeur by itself may not.

In this stage of development there is no NTR in this game and NTR is still totally avoidable by the dev. But there is a hint in there that group sex could be one of the following themes.
I hope he has as much guts as Ptolemy and follow his path and make that false NTR label disappear. He should also think about the themes that he is planning to touch in this game. Group sex and voyeurism are possibly the two missing labels at this point. Will he bring in NTR or not, should be his decision, not a speculation.

Right now it is clearly stated in the description of the game, that Nikki is a slut. It means that her slutty behavior should not be a surprise to anyone. So, this anti-NTR / anti-group sex / anti-sharing group should already know better to keep clear of this game. The sister is slutty and does slutty and if that rubs you the wrong way, keep away.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes