VN Ren'Py My Sisters and Me [Prologue] [CursedSavinkov]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
So, no oficial answer about if there is going to be ntr/sharing/etc?
That was already answered, although what the Dev said was quite open so interpret the dev's answer however you want, that "as for now" can mean anything, it may happen or it may not. (it won't be the first or last time we see that, I guess it will depend on how much $ someone offers to the dev :KEK: )

I wont comment on the Harem Path as I don't want to spoil anything, but there is no plans for any NTR or sharing as of now.

AJD DJA

Feb 23, 2022
Great game. A little too close to my real life but sometimes so is the Simpsons. Just as a suggestion for the Dev you really need to bring the maid along with the story. Great character. Well rounded. I like the idea of a sounding board for other characters with angst who helps without worrying about impact to them. Obviously the father will fire her, possibly hit her. And she goes to the character with something else the father kept from him. Another half-sister perhaps. Also unknown to the character's mother. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: Mars88

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Very good start, and glad I gave this shot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so very much for this beginning, and totally looking forward for more!!!

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Sisters and Me [Prologue] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT Mod

- 170Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: john001007

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Great game. A little too close to my real life but sometimes so is the Simpsons. Just as a suggestion for the Dev you really need to bring the maid along with the story. Great character. Well rounded. I like the idea of a sounding board for other characters with angst who helps without worrying about impact to them. Obviously the father will fire her, possibly hit her. And she goes to the character with something else the father kept from him. Another half-sister perhaps. Also unknown to the character's mother. Just a suggestion.
For a good story, it can also be useful to have unpleasant "bad guys" in the game. Simply having the perfect world can quickly become boring.

I'm curious to see which characters from the intro actually make it into the game. It would be a bit awkward to introduce a maiden and the father only to simply ignore them in the future. Without them, the game could have been started at the mother's front door and some simple intro text.

Reactions: Stringy Bob
Mar 17, 2020
Made a Mod and Android port with choice recommendations ("walkthrough") + some more game settings

Download Mod v0.5 (~1MB)
- Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.5 (~160MB)
- Pixeldrain

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 3428572 View attachment 3428573 View attachment 3428574
Not all heroes wear capes

Reactions: DarkLoki

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Thanks for the support guys!

I do have a SubscribeStar page open, but I'm still waiting for it to be reviewed before I can post anything there. I'll update the post once it does though!
Hey, Dev, so, how often do you think updates could be? If the same length as the prologue?
2 months? 3 months?

CursedSavinkov

Feb 28, 2024
Hey, Dev, so, how often do you think updates could be? If the same length as the prologue?
2 months? 3 months?
I don't wanna give any official estimation as to future releases, but I am releasing Episodically.
I do, however, feel comfortable enough in predicting the release of the full Episode to be before the end of the year.

Reactions: Hrk19

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
Was expecting the average run of the mill generic incest stuff but I was pleasantly surprised by the writing and how there's an actual story to it, as well as it being a slow burn. Congrats Mr. dev, best of luck in your project and I look forward to play the full chapter already.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
decent start, I hope it's not the last that we see Wendy, she was nice. A big plus that MC didn't immediately dick down some slut thrown in just so there is a sex scene for the sake of it. I don't mind if it's a slow burn with relationship building as the focus. Renders and writing are good, so I'll definitely return for the next release.

Good luck with your game dev!

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Wow, great start so far. I really hope that there will be a way to rejoin with Wendy, she´s one of the best li´s
i have ever seen.

Reactions: Mars88

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
CursedSavinkov Good start so far, please keep it a vanilla harem wincest romance game, no sudden stupid shit please!

Also, you might want to make a Subscribestar or atleast change the game's title beecause with this current one Cucktreon will surely try to crack you down.

Then let someone release a patch to enable the wincest, a patch that you TOTALLY have nothing to do with.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
CursedSavinkov Good start so far, please keep it a vanilla harem wincest romance game, no sudden stupid shit please!

Also, you might want to make a Subscribestar or atleast change the game's title beecause with this current one Cucktreon will surely try to crack you down.

Then let someone release a patch to enable the wincest, a patch that you TOTALLY have nothing to do with.
that totally helped games like Summer scent recently. Same setup, still banned by patreon

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes