VN Ren'Py My Sisters and Me [Prologue] [CursedSavinkov]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
that totally helped games like Summer scent recently. Same setup, still banned by patreon
The problem with Summer Scent is probably due to the description with which the dev promotes the game in Ss and Itchio, the description on those pages directly says that Eve is the sister, and Patreon uses external links as evidence, if they see that it is a bannhammer no room for discussion :HideThePain:

Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
The problem with Summer Scent is probably due to the description with which the dev promotes the game in Ss and Itchio, the description on those pages directly says that Eve is the sister, and Patreon uses external links as evidence, if they see that it is a bannhammer no room for discussion :HideThePain:
well then if they keep the title as it is and actual incest content gets added this game won't survive long either :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Chimba

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Nope...

If that was true...well then, all these games from here: would get the boot. And in SS case, there is literally no incest in the game.

Unlike some games, Patreon didn't even look at the game, a game like Sassy Girl has you fucking your own mother, multiple times in the game, was put under review and they got to keep their Patreon. No incest patch need, has straight incest baked into the game, no name changing nothilng.

• Thinking Face

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Nope...

If that was true...well then, all these games from here: would get the boot. And in SS case, there is literally no incest in the game.

Unlike some games, Patreon didn't even look at the game, a game like Sassy Girl has you fucking your own mother, multiple times in the game, was put under review and they got to keep their Patreon. No incest patch need, has straight incest baked into the game, no name changing nothilng.
this is according to the dev
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Nope...

But in the case of a Patch on LewdPatcher, Patreon has no way of knowing if the patch is from the dev or not since iirc, the site doesn't share the user who uploads it, right?
In other words, they would be betting, although many patches are shared by devs, there are some games that are certainly made by fans (where even incest doesn't make sense).

I have no idea about the Sassy Girl game since I don't play it, but if that is true it probably has a little life left, I must say that Patreon has been in a witch hunt since mid-2023, that is, they have always been more strict since the 2017 but in recent months I think more devs have fallen than in 2 or 3 years.

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Too circumvent Patreon I would suggeste a title change: 'My Brother and me prologue' for example...

CursedSavinkov

Feb 28, 2024
The Patreon thing is concerning, I have been considering all options.
I'm half tempted to forego Patreon and use SubscribeStar or another crowdfunding site.

I could re-work the story to have the sisters be 'roommates', but the story going forward won't make sense if they are 'roommates' and not related.

john001007

Jul 22, 2017
If this VN turns out half as good as the story that it's based on, we're in for a real treat. The source material is a masterpiece of erotic literature. Prologue is very promising.

Regarding the Patreon thing, I will say that I personally don't care much about incest themes one way or another, but to remove that element would probably change the story so much, I worry it would ruin it. Good luck navigating those waters.

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
If this VN turns out half as good as the story that it's based on, we're in for a real treat. The source material is a masterpiece of erotic literature. Prologue is very promising.

Regarding the Patreon thing, I will say that I personally don't care much about incest themes one way or another, but to remove that element would probably change the story so much, I worry it would ruin it. Good luck navigating those waters.
what story is it based on?

CursedSavinkov

Feb 28, 2024
Story of the same name by drew on the Girlspns forums:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm actually collaborating with the author here! I read the story about 2 years ago and knew it would make a great AVN, so I contacted him and he said yes. You can probably see my comments start around halfway through the story.

My adaptation will be different when it comes to the story in many ways though, just to keep it fresh for those who have read it!

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
My heart jumped an extra beat reading that it was abandoned, so I was happy reading this:

No, it's not abandoned. Working on the next release!
I haven't read the original story, so for me is everything new. I like the MC, start out as a slacker but shows he's more than that in the confrontation with his dad. I'll hope we'll see more of the lovely Maid :love: , but certain that I'll not be disappointed when I met the grown up sisters.

Reactions: CursedSavinkov
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes