4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

xwrathsx

Dec 24, 2021
lol can't please them all toomany choices they complain not enough choices they complain

xwrathsx

Dec 24, 2021
Totally was not joking, but I dont feel bad because Mac had no clue either.

Im not usually a loli game player myself. Most of them feel a bit predatory to me and not my thing. I only agreed to help on this game because he had assured me Celeste was not going to be in the receiving end of any of those situations (rape, grooming, coercion, etc)
i totally agree sometimes that content gets too realistic and predatory and i nope the fuck out. this seems like the sister is in control and like i said she is 18

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
pfff im really fine with the game itself now even is only 15min play .but after the crappy gameday i had yesterday [i chelk alot of new and no so new games yesterday] this one isntthat bad ,only one thing is eating me and is the loli thing ,not bcs i dont like [mmm no i dont like but its is what it is]the problem is the model of the sister she looks like 12 at mostbut his mind and plots are from someone much much older.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Oh new game comes out first Reviews are just fan letters to the dev, with nothing usable in their reviews. Sigh I write a 3 star review on a game with detail and told its not for rating the game but reviewing it. Anwyays see how this goes since there is nothing actually useful to go off of in reviews so far lol
Well, at least you can look at the pictures.

rkdx2

Mar 2, 2022
I find it hilarious that a couple people are shit talking the story but where are the games and/or stories that they have made?
Exactly. Nowhere.
I'm not taking any sides here, but this is not a valid line of reasoning. You don't have to be a chef to say a meal was bad. You don't have to be a film director to dislike a movie. At most you are limited in your ability to make personal criticisms of the creator based on the work. This is not to say that all criticisms are equally valid; rather that the strength of the argument itself should be judged rather than the credentials of the critic.

Besides that, consumer-generated critique provides a useful service to both the creator and other consumers, helping the former to find and expand their audience, and the latter to find works that they may be interested in. There's no sense in getting defensive about it.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
This is a bit of a mixed bag so far.

Relatively wholesome loli games are always welcome as far as I'm concerned, and Celeste is great. The overall quality of the renders is pretty good. There are no obvious problems with spelling or grammar (though a few sentences looked like they could use an extra comma).

However, some happenings in this game make little sense. Like how Z somehow needs to take a shower after failing to kick the MC. Why? There's no reason! Other than giving the MC an opportunity to walk in on her, I guess.
It was around the time that Roxy came along that I started to ask myself if this is a kinetic novel. Tags don't say so, but so far there are no choices at all. For example, I would have liked a choice to tell Roxy to fuck off, since I'm not a fan of games just randomly throwing a girl on your dick for no reason.

Finally, I think someone mentioned it briefly already, but during the scene with Celeste and her friends at school, it seems like Celeste is always looking at whichever one of her friends is not speaking. Probably a mix-up with the textbox portraits.

(version 0.1.1)

Reactions: Xarin

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
lol can't please them all toomany choices they complain not enough choices they complain

People complain about fake choices. Like having to click the only option 10 times. Or options not mattering because they change absolutely nothing.

Having the choice to reject a woman is not something people would complain about.

Reactions: Rare77 and Xarin

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
This is a bit of a mixed bag so far.

Relatively wholesome loli games are always welcome as far as I'm concerned, and Celeste is great. The overall quality of the renders is pretty good. There are no obvious problems with spelling or grammar (though a few sentences looked like they could use an extra comma).

However, some happenings in this game make little sense. Like how Z somehow needs to take a shower after failing to kick the MC. Why? There's no reason! Other than giving the MC an opportunity to walk in on her, I guess.
It was around the time that Roxy came along that I started to ask myself if this is a kinetic novel. Tags don't say so, but so far there are no choices at all. For example, I would have liked a choice to tell Roxy to fuck off, since I'm not a fan of games just randomly throwing a girl on your dick for no reason.

Finally, I think someone mentioned it briefly already, but during the scene with Celeste and her friends at school, it seems like Celeste is always looking at whichever one of her friends is not speaking. Probably a mix-up with the textbox portraits.

(version 0.1.1)
You are 100% correct about the portraits of the friends. That is my mistake (I didnt know which was which when I added the portraits. It will be fixed in the next update (either 0.2 or 0.1.2 if we find more bugs).

As for Roxy, well.... I agree it should have been a choice, but that was an oversight. To be honest, Roxy was mainly put in the game to shut up the people who would inherently bitch about "There were no sex scenes in the first release, TRASH GAME!!".

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
As for Roxy, well.... I agree it should have been a choice, but that was an oversight. To be honest, Roxy was mainly put in the game to shut up the people who would inherently bitch about "There were no sex scenes in the first release, TRASH GAME!!".
I had a hunch that Roxy was there for people like that, given how completely random and inconsequential that scene felt. Well, I hope it'll still be made optional in a later version. Nothing kills immersion faster than the MC just fucking a random stripper when I would have noped out of there...

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
It's the internet, people will complain no matter what! ;)

I like the mischievous younger room mate character and had a huge laugh
when her class mates where telling that they had to go home immediatley
because they had "plans" with first degree blood related male family members.

The twins' character models look great. Freckles and red heads.

The character of Z, at least for me, felt a bit stereotype. Like a certain kind
of character ouf of a japanese manga or something. Not that I mind,
it just felt kinda telegraphed! Ha! :LOL:

Visuals a great. The english is good too.
All in all pretty neat so far.

________

An edit: Hey MacroxssZ I don't wanna shit on your work or anything but the banner or header
or whatever the big picutre at the top of the posting is called, could use some love.

A better background, the character models brighter and bigger, dunno.

Last edited:

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
It's the internet, people will complain no matter what! ;)

I like the mischievous younger room mate character and had a huge laugh
when her class mates where telling that they had to go home immediatley
because they had "plans" with first degree blood related male family members.

The twins' character models look great. Freckles and red heads.

The character of Z, at least for me, felt a bit stereotype. Like a certain kind
of character ouf of a japanese manga or something. Not that I mind,
it just felt kinda telegraphed! Ha! :LOL:

Visuals a great. The english is good too.
All in all pretty neat so far.

________

An edit: Hey MacroxssZ I don't wanna shit on your work or anything but the banner or header
or whatever the big picutre at the top of the posting is called, could use some love.

A better background, the character models brighter and bigger, dunno.
To be fair, I am to blame for the title screen image. Also to be fair to me, the original was kinda ass too, but the new one didnt come out much better. I gave him the idea for the layout of the characters, but it didnt come out how I pictured it in my mind. Also, I had no fucking clue with what to put as the background, so the white messed it up even more.

The general idea of the image was to have C lining up the girls and shoving her brother at them. It just looked better in my head.

As for Z, Im pretty sure that was the intention.

jned5411

Apr 28, 2017
Enjoying the game so far, please keep it up. I also appreciate the nod to Sherlock Holmes, one of my favorites.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well this is a loli level that touches the baby level, she is what 7 or 8 at max!!! :ROFLMAO:
But well the story writing level is for children of that age anyway, so it matches perfectly.
To say it short, we have a story about a loli written by some young teenager but at least the dad is not really dead, as it is the case usually, that's astounding!

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Well, at least you can look at the pictures.
I got the patch no I can't look at them I was nanny for 6 years just big hell nope on this one. Saw the tags and though "smols" its like no no this not that at all. Like I was a nanny this looks like 1st or 2nd gradders just hell no. How this isn't nuked just for legal reasons I got no idea. But yeah this is further then others have gone...

• Angry
Reactions: Zoar

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
To be fair, I am to blame for the title screen image. Also to be fair to me, the original was kinda ass too, but the new one didnt come out much better. I gave him the idea for the layout of the characters, but it didnt come out how I pictured it in my mind. Also, I had no fucking clue with what to put as the background, so the white messed it up even more.

The general idea of the image was to have C lining up the girls and shoving her brother at them. It just looked better in my head.

As for Z, Im pretty sure that was the intention.
Ha, but that's actually a great idea and sums up part of the plot.

I don't know much about arranging and rendering but the frontal view might not
work for the pushing the protagonist towards something part. I think a sideview would
be better but lining up the girls in a sideview is crap too. Hm...so maybe group the girls
on one side together, maybe arms interlocked facing forward and then the protagonist
to the side being shoved by the younger room mate?

Argh I dunno. I am bad with such stuff. Mandatory arts class in school always gave me a headache.

Maybe get in touch with some of the awesome people who create signatures
on and for this board and put your heads together for something?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I've made a Mod for this game with mostly adding ingame music, renaming option (also for the sister) and some more game settings.
Dec 28, 2022:
Removed the links again. If interested it's still available on my homepage.

Last edited:

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
I've made a Mod for this game with mostly adding ingame music, renaming option (also for the sister) and some more game settings.

Download Mod v0.1.1 (~44MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.1.1 (~xxxMB)
Workupload - MediaFire
(in progress)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2114666 View attachment 2114667 View attachment 2114668 View attachment 2114669
oh~~ thx for the mod KoGa3~ ^_^

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes