4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Gofile link is not public
Im prob going to find a different mirror. So far I have had 4 people say its not public and 3 say they tested all of the gofile links and they work fine. They work fine for me (I even tried a diff browser since it might show me as the owner since I uploaded them) and they all work fine. Im guessing it is just something with gofile but I have not seen it before. Please us the Mega link for now if you can.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ok I looked at the preview pics and already like the mc.. isnt looking like a dweeb or cuck at least. Good luck with this.

DoomTanker

May 20, 2020
this game triggered my antivirus software for malware might want to look into it and be wary until its addressed

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
this game triggered my antivirus software for malware might want to look into it and be wary until its addressed
Its a default renpy game. You can take the images/scripts and use the renpy.exe from other games and it would work just fine. Your AV is prob screwed up or you misread (or possible you mis-downloaded.... some of those sites show ads that might look like the download if you are not careful.

Lots of people have already tried this game and you are the first with AV issues.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Sooo.

• Super-expert mercenary dad needs to get in touch with me
  • Instructs me I'm being watched
  • Knows 'the bad people' knows his address (where his children are)
  • Tapes time and place of his location to the front door
Nom.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Sooo.

• Super-expert mercenary dad needs to get in touch with me
  • Instructs me I'm being watched
  • Knows 'the bad people' knows his address (where his children are)
  • Tapes time and place of his location to the front door
Nom.
I'm still confused about the father being alive. Does. Not. Compute.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Or that some random bikers, first time time doing a job like this (usually just rough people up etc), got their hands on a fucking RPG lol!
Yeah, and like... what are the chances that a bunch of girls are going to throw themselves at the MC. We should definitely make this more realistic. Get rid of the harem and like 80% of the other tags. Because harems are totally realistic in the real world, right?

Ok, ill admit that was a bit snappy. Apologies. But think about it. When these games are TOO realistic, everyone bitches because they are not fun. Nobody wants to play reality, or you would not be on a computer or your phone. But if they get TOO unrealistic, then you bitch because its not even close to believable unless you make it fantasy or crazy scifi shit to explain it. And even then sometimes it is too much.

I am one of those that sometimes bitches about shit being too unrealistic, so I get it. But.... its a story. The story is about fucking girls, not about the bikers with the RPG or the dad. Those are side elements. Do those two things really break the immersion that much for some of you?

Ive said this before, and I will repeat it since not everyone reads every post. This game was NOT written by a NYT Bestselling author. It is written by someone who is doing it for fun. You are not forced to buy it or play it. Im not saying you cant bitch about shit you dislike, but it feels like the "yeah nothing makes sense here" stick is getting sharpened.

How about you phrase it as a suggestion instead? "Hey dev, just so you know, a biker gang getting their hands on an RPG isnt very realistic, maybe a grenade instead?" "Hey dev, If Father is as trained as we are told, he probably wouldn't leave a note on the front door telling you where to meet him.". Just little things but they make a bit of difference.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes