4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
When can we hope for the next update? I'm excited to see this project develop.
Unfortunately the eunuch that was being used to whip convince Mac to render faster has filed a grievance with the local Slave Drivers Union over the inhumane conditions, long hours, and possible Covid violations he has had to deal with. Once those grievances are dealt with, I'm sure the game will be released quite soon after that.

Simperfect

Jun 29, 2021
When Can We Hope For the next Update? One of the Cutest little sister models I've seen in a Game. There's actually alot of really good models. Don't want to spoil it though.

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
When Can We Hope For the next Update? One of the Cutest little sister models I've seen in a Game. There's actually alot of really good models. Don't want to spoil it though.
Please look two messages above yours to see the closest thing you're going to get to a definitive release date until this update is finished and ready for release.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
And the reason you're screenshotting the game and posting them here is...?
Good question . . . ;)

. . . unless the commenter, just wants every one to see what, he/she, named their MC , (because 'they' think it's so cool ) :rolleyes: .
only, other reason I can think of . . . :unsure: .

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Looking at Celste sitting on big bros lap with Heather in the room I have to wonder: are we certain Celeste is not a ventriliquists doll, come alive and self aware?
I am saddened that is the only reason you can think of for a brother to put his hand up his little sisters dress.

But no, on a serious note, little update. Renders for 0.3 are done, so its all coding/proofreading/bugtesting now. Soon(tm).

Also, if you want these updates, join the Discord linked in the OP and in the roles channel you can select the NEWS role to be notified. There is also an UPDATES and POLLS role if you are intereted in those.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
you guys/gals are writing the story. Thats YOUR job!!
Ouch. Fighting back with facts is dirty. Now I might have to talk Mac into a rewrite of that scene where MC puts his hands where they shouldnt be. Except.... that wouldn't fit the plot at that time.... so... he needs to work her like a puppet while she sits on his lap later in the story. In public.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
You mean to say, you wanted ME to say, that big brother needeed to reach up under there and teach little sister what it means to experience the joys of being a wee lil bit older?

f95novice

Aug 2, 2018
lewdpatcher links to mega.nz which is asking for a decrytion key. Anyone know what the key is? Or another link to the patch?
Resolved. The link was fine.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes