4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
good update!

and I don't think most people have a problem with NETORI as long as the MC is the only doing the cucking and not being cucked.

I love netori and I am all for it and will like MORE OF IT as well.

netorare? Nope.
netorase? Nope

Most players have no issue with netori, but the warning on the op is a good warning still about it regardless.
and it's avoidable, so yea, I don't see how it will be an issue as long as the women isn't still sleeping with their husbands or boyfriends, once the MC come into the play, than it should be fine.

I like the way the netori was handled in the last update. My only gripe is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but that's about it really.

Like how the MC established himself as the bull and put the husband in his place, really good.

also, the date with the twins was nice as well.

So overall I don't see the thread turning into a war zone over netori, that like never happens lol.
Well, I haven't seen it. :p

Last edited:

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
[B said:
POLY[/B](polyamory) = Everyone dating each other
That statement is absolutely incorrect. "Poly" = Many "Amory" = Love...
A poly relationship can be many different relationship types... mff, fmm, mmm, fff, and so on in any combination and number...
educate yourself better before ranting about things...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I like that the dev added a warning about the netori scene some devs don't even do that i tried playing some game a while ago (forgot the name) the tags or op didn't metion sandbox so when i played the game and noticed it i was kinda disapointed.

So kudos to the dev for giving people a warning and he made it avoidable not just skippable so thank you dev.

valkryie

Jun 19, 2020
Gotta be something on your end. I just downloaded it, opened it and ran a test inside of 7zip and it was fine. Then I extracted it and checked each file by hand. Nothing wrong with it.

I tossed it up on mediafire but I doubt this will help since the Mega file was fine.
windows defender kicking out for virus will not download

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
the patch not working for me wont finish download in mega or if it does it wont open
Had the same issue, had to go into the patch folder and move each thing individually instead of moving the folder into the game folder as usual

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
windows defender kicking out for virus will not download
The problem is windows defender, at least at the moment it is.... So you can either download the full versions (most problems are with compressed versions with a 32 bit exe file) or use another virus guard, there's a bunch good and free ones...
Think you can also try updating windows defender manually. But it's safe to assume most virus warnings by WD are false positives atm...

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I might be trippin balls here but why do I feel like a character was removed from this game?

Edit: Nevermind some wires got crossed.

Last edited:

monopz

Jul 31, 2017
Goodness, the writing is just horrible in this game right now. Everybody sounds like a moron.

And come on, dev. "As dad's favorite tattoo says Familia supra omnis"? Really? Not only it's "Familia supra omnia" if you want to say "Family above everything", but did you have to go with tattoo? Not a motto, saying, maxim, latin quote, latin sentence etc. No. A tattoo.

This entire thing reads like something made by a sixteen-year-old tbh.
It's like that movie We're the Millers where one of the characters has the tattoo "no regrets" but it's misspelled. He then says he lives life with no regrets and has none.

I've always wondered if people with tats of like Chinese symbols or other Asian languages end up with something that is nothing like what they think it stands for.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
If anyone gets an error with the "roxyfucked" part listed, please tell me if you were loading a save from 0.1 or 0.2. I noted in the OP that saves from 0.1 would not work, but saves from 0.2 should (all of mine did).

Also, if you start a new game it should give you those vars (there is only one choice in 0.1 so holding down ctrl should be a quick way to get back to the 0.2>0.3 content).

I will look into ways around that for any new variables.
I hit that bug on a 0.2 save using the compressed version of 0.3 with the patch installed.

Last edited:

FPA

Feb 22, 2018
Awesome game! Sorry if it's been mentioned before, but the Netori warning towards the end of the update should be an extreme Cuckhold warning

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
judging by the way Celeste put her nanny to her brother "out of bounds" so that her brother began to actively seek her (to seek the Nanny), I suddenly began to suspect that Celeste decided to include her two school girlfriends (Aubrey and Brittany) in the harem, but already on the contrary she does it in such a way that it is they who begin to ask for a harem.
Wow!! =) she is smarty pants!
oh yes, of course, they are not in the game header, but the game is only version 0.3 - "the beginning is a big trouble" =) I personally would not be surprised if they appear in the game banner by version 0.5+.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
I like that the dev added a warning about the netori scene some devs don't even do that i tried playing some game a while ago (forgot the name) the tags or op didn't metion sandbox so when i played the game and noticed it i was kinda disapointed.

So kudos to the dev for giving people a warning and he made it avoidable not just skippable so thank you dev.
I will take credit for that. I put that in myself when I was putting the story together in Renpy. As I said, I wanted to make it VERY CLEAR where it was and what it was. Mac feels I went a little overboard with it lol.

judging by the way Celeste put her nanny to her brother "out of bounds" so that her brother began to actively seek her (to seek the Nanny), I suddenly began to suspect that Celeste decided to include her two school girlfriends (Aubrey and Brittany) in the harem, but already on the contrary she does it in such a way that it is they who begin to ask for a harem.
Wow!! =) she is smarty pants!
oh yes, of course, they are not in the game header, but the game is only version 0.3 - "the beginning is a big trouble" =) I personally would not be surprised if they appear in the game banner by version 0.5+.
Not all girls are in the header, just the "MAIN" ones. You will understand in 0.4 or 0.5 what the difference is. But there are going to be other girls in the "harem" who are not listed on there.

When will the pregnancy start to kick in? The sooner the better.
Not likely to be very soon unfortunately. Due to the way the story is, it just wouldn't fit too early in. Even if they all got knocked up in 0.4, you likely wouldn't see it until near the end because of timeframes. Unless it became a sci-fi or fantasy game where we sped up pregnancy... which... yeah, no.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Awesome game! Sorry if it's been mentioned before, but the Netori warning towards the end of the update should be an extreme Cuckhold warning
Like, the cuck eating it? Edit: apparently yes
How far does shit have to go to add the gay tag? Wtf. You going waaaay to far dude, who are you trying to appeal with shit like that

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
How far does shit have to go to add the gay tag? Wtf. You going waaaay to far dude, who are you trying to appeal with shit like that
I dunno, maybe if there was gay content, which there is not, did the cuck take it in the ass/mouth or even touch it ? no, don't imagine tags being added that don't need to be.

Reactions: BTLD

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Hey now, Mac is a true degenerate. He cant help how sick he is in the head. But there will be no dude-on-dude touching in this game even if I have to fly to where he lives and knock some sense into him myself.

• Haha
Reactions: Teddy 369

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Mac just reminded me of a fact that I forgot. So I will take some of the blame for this.

When I was looking at how the scene would go together, I asked him to make another render or two showing the MC leaving as soon as Alexis talked to Jeff. My intention was to make it so the player could choose "Nope, this is too much I am out" and walk away before he is even invited into the room. Mac made the renders, but I forgot to notate that intention so when I was putting the scene together into renpy I forgot do code that in.

So even though Mac is the supreme degenerate that thought of the scene, I will take the blame for people having to see it and being scared for life.

I will try to redo that part so in the next update it is skippable (you still fuck Alexis, but you leave when he appears)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD

Deleted member 2309595

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
The scene is completely skipable
Stuff like this will always be skipable, but i dont think i will do anything like it again, i did it to spite on some, that one is on me lol.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes