4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Ok Guys. I just updated the OP with 0.3 and some notes. Please let me know (either here or on the discord) if you find any issues, such as incorrect or broken mirrors, etc. I did my best not to fuck up this release like I did the last one so fingers crossed.

Please note that the Android "patch" is just the full game without the censoring, but it has to be done this way for F95 policies to be met.

Also, if you want you can get the full uncensored version from Macs discord to avoid having to patch it.

Mac is already working on 0.4 renders - Shit is going to start moving along a lot faster now with the girls.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I read the overview spoiler. So, are the NTR Master Debaters avoidable?

Besides that, I haven't seen the game before. It looks pretty interesting so I'll give it a try.
What is that little munchkin plotting? :giggle:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Looking at Celste sitting on big bros lap with Heather in the room I have to wonder: are we certain Celeste is not a ventriliquists doll, come alive and self aware?
I am saddened that is the only reason you can think of for a brother to put his hand up his little sisters dress.
Ok....typing this as I'm still LOL'ing......anyone who's played

Will understand the 'inside joke' about ventriloquism between family members :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :p

• Haha
Reactions: dmmt

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
I read the overview spoiler. So, are the NTR Master Debaters avoidable?
Not quite sure what you mean here. There is no Netorare, only Netori (yes, I realize some people consider them both NTR but they are VERY different, so I disagree), and I dont get the "Master Debaters" part, but the Netori scene is avoidable with PLENTY OF EASY TO SEE WARNINGS WHEN IT IS TIME.

I put a very easy to see/read chunk of text in the OP, but apparently it was moved into a spoiler by a mod. So my guess it 1/20 people will even bother to read it and instead will come in here and fight over it until a mod gets pissed with the fighting and starts deleting posts. Oh well, I tried.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Not quite sure what you mean here. There is no Netorare, only Netori (yes, I realize some people consider them both NTR but they are VERY different, so I disagree), and I dont get the "Master Debaters" part, but the Netori scene is avoidable with PLENTY OF EASY TO SEE WARNINGS WHEN IT IS TIME.

I put a very easy to see/read chunk of text in the OP, but apparently it was moved into a spoiler by a mod. So my guess it 1/20 people will even bother to read it and instead will come in here and fight over it until a mod gets pissed with the fighting and starts deleting posts. Oh well, I tried.
I mean, I guess people can be triggered by anything but...it is Netori...you are the Chad doing the stealing (or at least fucking)...not the little cuck bitch being taken advantage of by your "to sweet to cheat GF" and "Best Friend".
/shrug
Cuck gonna cuck.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Not quite sure what you mean here. There is no Netorare, only Netori (yes, I realize some people consider them both NTR, but they are VERY different, so I disagree), and I don't get the "Master Debaters."
Oh, sorry about that, Is there an abbreviation for Netori?

come in here and fight over it until a mod gets pissed
"Master debaters" double entendre, actually, it's a quadruple entendre, but I won't explain it here. It's for the constant fighting that doesn't accomplish anything. Just like the comment below yours. :LOL: They can smell it a mile away. :giggle:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Oh, sorry about that, Is there an abbreviation for Netori?

"Master debaters" double entendre, actually, it's a quadruple entendre, but I won't explain it here. It's for the constant fighting that doesn't accomplish anything. Just like the comment below yours. :LOL: They can smell it a mile away. :giggle:
If there's two things you can guarantee on this site, it's ranty complaints, and people screaming NTR, NTR at even the hint of anything remotely close to it, lol.
It's so common now that most probably just think "Someone ranting about NTR again, meh" and go along with their day.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
If anyone gets an error with the "roxyfucked" part listed, please tell me if you were loading a save from 0.1 or 0.2. I noted in the OP that saves from 0.1 would not work, but saves from 0.2 should (all of mine did).

Also, if you start a new game it should give you those vars (there is only one choice in 0.1 so holding down ctrl should be a quick way to get back to the 0.2>0.3 content).

I will look into ways around that for any new variables.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
the patch not working for me wont finish download in mega or if it does it wont open
Gotta be something on your end. I just downloaded it, opened it and ran a test inside of 7zip and it was fine. Then I extracted it and checked each file by hand. Nothing wrong with it.

I tossed it up on mediafire but I doubt this will help since the Mega file was fine.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes