4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
The scene is completely skipable

Stuff like this will always be skipable, but i dont think i will do anything like it again, i did it to spite on some, that one is on me lol.
so that netori scene is just a one-off?
it will not be no more?
beside the cum eating, which I didn't like personally. That part should have been optional TBH, but other than that, it was good.

RedLion22

Feb 1, 2022
Hmm this looks good, nice reviews, models look good in the screenshots. *zooms in on first pic* Ayoooo that's a bit close to the bone :ROFLMAO:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I dunno, maybe if there was gay content, which there is not, did the cuck take it in the ass/mouth or even touch it ? no, don't imagine tags being added that don't need to be.
TIL a man eating another man's cum is not gay. Strange times.
But it is avoidable and one time thing apparently so whatever, still gay though

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
so that netori scene is just a one-off?
it will not be no more?
beside the cum eating, which I didn't like personally. That part should have been optional TBH, but other than that, it was good.
Well, it IS optional, as you can avoid the whole scene, but as I said in my post above, it was kinda my fault. I had meant to make a second choice to back out of just the netori part for people who still wanted the Alexis scene but wanted to bounce before the netori shit. I will fix that before the next update (might have it fixed before then so if there are any bug fix updates it might be in there).

I was also given a tip that might help me fix the save loading errors that I will try out. So again Mac gets the blame for being a sick degenerate, but I get the blame for failing to make that part skippable for those who chose not to skip the alexis scene.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Lesbian will NOT be a big part of the game, idk where this came from but its not correct. nothing will happen if mc is not present.
I love the game so far but the lesbian tag has put me off. I don't play if I have bi-sexual Li's. I don't want threesomes unless the MC is the center of attention and the girls don't touch each other unless I give them permission. Is all bi-sexual content optional or is it canon and you can't avoid it?

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Hello friends,
I want to try this game. i have one question, in this game ntr and can I avoidable all ntr content.
I'm recently readed some reviews and I can't fully understand.
Anyone readed this please let me know.

• Angry
Reactions: SolarEclipsed

Deleted member 2309595

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
I love the game so far but the lesbian tag has put me off. I don't play if I have bi-sexual Li's. I don't want threesomes unless the MC is the center of attention and the girls don't touch each other unless I give them permission. Is all bi-sexual content optional or is it canon and you can't avoid it?
ok this is a 2 part question so I will answer them in order, Is there lesbian content while MC is not present? No.

Will the girls enjoy each other in front of MC from time to time? Yes.

I hope this answers your question.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Hello friends,
I want to try this game. i have one question, in this game ntr and can I avoidable all ntr content.
I'm recently readed some reviews and I can't fully understand.
Anyone readed this please let me know.
Go read the spoiler in the OP. It clearly states that there is no Netorare ( ) or Netorase ( ), Just Netori ( ).

This is the problem with people clumping all of the "neto*" tags up into one NTR tag.

90% of people have NO clue that there are three neto* definitions and they are VERY DIFFERENT. Most of those do not even know what netori is and from what ive heard talking to people most of the anti-NTR people are not anti-netori, and are just against netorare and netorase.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
[REMOVED SINCE ORIGINAL POST WAS MODIFIED]
First, can you confirm what version this is? PC? Android?

Also, no need to patch it to share an uncensored version, you can join the devs discord and get the uncensored version that has no need for a patch. It doesnt matter much, but in the future it can save you some time when you offer it up as a torrent.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Writing-wise this would work significantly better if the supposed 12 year olds weren't all talking and acting like 20+ year old creepy dudes, while supposed adults display mental capacity of actual 12 year olds.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
First, can you confirm what version this is? PC? Android?

Also, no need to patch it to share an uncensored version, you can join the devs discord and get the uncensored version that has no need for a patch. It doesnt matter much, but in the future it can save you some time when you offer it up as a torrent.
I removed the quoted paste for rule 7. The below version is the 0.3 PC version of the game (unpatched, censored).

MySistersDeviousPlot-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Not likely to be very soon unfortunately.
yes, judging by how the MC behaved with Alexis, whom he planted on her husband’s face so that the sperm would flow out of her and Alexis would not become pregnant, yes, until we wait for the pregnant content, alas ... maybe later, when the MC will become, if not older, then accidentally catch a fetish for impregnation.
(I'll keep my thumbs up for this to happen soon, or at least it happens at all, haha - making girls pregnant is fun, it's hot).

RedLion22

Feb 1, 2022
One bit of feedback I'd give is on the transitions. Sometimes there is a half second transition between lines (when transitioning visually within a scene) but often not. This makes it a bit discombobulating when going through text quickly with the spacebar. I can read quickly, so like to get thorugh text quickly and absorb the story at some pace. I wouldn't go for the half-second fades at all personally, most VNs don't, but I can see why you'd like them aesthetically.

Reactions: Bootlicker
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes