4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
I hate NTR but what I was saying was if there was a way to completely avoid it in the first place. I know it should not be there, and i actively avoid any game with ntr in it in the first place, but the dev claimed that it was actually avoidable in that it doesn't happen in the first place. This is why I was actually intrigued about the game. I can't play games with ntr or any other form of it, but this seems like an intresting story without having to put the game on ignore thanks to it being completely avoidable.
I actually wont (usually) play games that even have avoidable NTR. To me it is bad enough the dev willingly made that content. There is a SLIGHT exception to that because I have had to play some lately with "skippable" content to verify them for another site where they now have netorare/netorase/netori tags instead of just ntr. But even those I dont play the game, I just hold down control to get to the parts where I can confirm it is tagged properly and skippable or avoidable.

But again, I dont really see netori as the same thing. So that was not part of my list of NOPE items.

Reactions: ArunPrime

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hee MacrossxZ nice shot you made
1679735126872.png
Ding Dong LoL. nice Update only a bit on the short side

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
MacroxssZ
With that sex scene this needs both male and female Dom tags.
Female domination and Male Domination tags needed.
Also needs Big Ass and Big Tits tags.
Cheating Tag is also needed for the sex scene.
Creampie tag.
We can not forget the "Humiliation" tag.
Milf tag needed.
Oral Sex tag.
With the husband spying on the sex scene the before getting caught the "Voyeurism" tag is needed.

I don't know if the "Romance" tag is needed but it seems to be going that way.

Will post more when I see them.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
MacroxssZ
With that sex scene this needs both male and female Dom tags.
Female domination and Male Domination tags needed.
Also needs Big Ass and Big Tits tags.
Cheating Tag is also needed for the sex scene.
Creampie tag.
We can not forget the "Humiliation" tag.
Milf tag needed.
Oral Sex tag.
With the husband spying on the sex scene the before getting caught the "Voyeurism" tag is needed.

I don't know if the "Romance" tag is needed but it seems to be going that way.

Will post more when I see them.
I added them. Although I dont quite agree with the femdom tag. Ill ask about that and remove it if needed.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
nice Update only a bit on the short side
Understood, but this took almost 4 months for him to churn out. We had discussed making it longer, but that could have taken 6-8 months and we were unsure how people would take that. As far as I know, lots of games start to be labelled abandoned around 6 months.

Mac still has a full time job and it does not look like that will be changing any time soon. I am already doing just about everything I can to help him except for the renders which take the most time, so not much that can be done to speed things up at this point.

He setup a Boosty account the other day (Substar has ignored him since August) so maybe some day he will get enough subs to cut his job down to part time.

Reactions: hmorphone

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I added them. Although I dont quite agree with the femdom tag. Ill ask about that and remove it if needed.
The way she dominated her husband during that sex scene is "Female domination" then MC took over and also dominated her husband making him get of the floor and all.
If its a one-off then maybe the tag is over blown but its still a form of "Female domination" and it sounds like there could be more scenes like this in later updates. This is not NTR the way the tags go and no tag is needed for that.

Can't wait to see where this VN/game goes, so far it has a great story going on.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
The way she dominated her husband during that sex scene is "Female domination" then MC took over and also dominated her husband making him get of the floor and all.
If its a one-off then maybe the tag is over blown but its still a form of "Female domination" and it sounds like there could be more scenes like this in later updates. This is not NTR the way the tags go and no tag is needed for that.

Can't wait to see where this VN/game goes, so far it has a great story going on.
Well, it is a one-off, but the part I am talking about is the only real domination she did was saying to get in here. The rest was just talking shit. After that, she just did what MC told her to do, and MC is male.

So I guess the question here is what is considered FEMDOM. Say MC has 2 slaves (lets pretend this is some fantasy world) and both are female, MC is male. If MC orders one (cant disobey) to slap the other, is this femdom or maledom? The male is the one in charge and giving orders. The one being slapped is allowing it not because the other slave is dominant to her, but because the MC is and it was his order. So to me this doesnt feel like the female (slave) is the dominant one since she is doing what she is told.

I dont mind adding the tag, but I want it to be accurate.

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Femdom is in this game a small Bit. becausse the younger sister does it a bit aswhell iff think correctly
femdom is female is sorta controlling and his younger sister sorta does it uncon but its only Male Dom iff he orders the female to do something but the MC isnt like that at all
what he gets thanks to his little sister is a HAREM

Reactions: ffive

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
Femdom is in this game a small Bit. becausse the younger sister does it a bit aswhell iff think correctly
femdom is female is sorta controlling and his younger sister sorta does it uncon but its only Male Dom iff he orders the female to do something but the MC isnt like that at all
That is an interesting idea. Hadn't even considered that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Both male and female Dom can be done on both sexes not just male to female of female to male, male to male and female to female is also considered Dom.

MC orders the husband to come in and watch, then orders him not to touch himself then orders him to lay down on the floor.
The same with the wife she orders him to come in a watch and bad mouths him while having sex with MC.
Both are forms of domination.

The little sisters is playing matchmaker and looking to get some of MC to boot not a form of domination, so far that is.

Reactions: Steindall

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
There is very minimal choices, almost non existent. It is a kinetic game masqurading a a choice based VN.
We made sure to leave you one VERY IMPORTANT choice.

The choice to not play the game. You can simply skip over it, or delete it if it is not for you. Also, I apologize the warning in the dev note about "not many choices yet" was unclear. I might try to reword it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is very minimal choices, almost non existent. It is a kinetic game masqurading a a choice based VN.
You should read the OP very carefully you may have missed something or the other, instead of just clicking on the download buttom.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I didn't see that at all. As my sig says, Kinetic novels suck and aren't games. This isn't one.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes