4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Just to let everyone know, the game is still being worked on. It is not abandoned. Things are a little behind currently due to numerous things, but is still progressing.
Mac had to put in a lot more time at his job for a few weeks so had about half or less time each day to work on renders.
I suffered a PC death, which I am still working on, so that has added to us being behind schedule.
Then on top of that, what we had planned on being in the next update turned out to be a LOT longer than what we thought. If we had kept the update as was planned, it would probably have been a 6-9mo long update, so we are going to be cutting it approximately in half so we can get an update out sooner than that.

We will post any news on the discord if anything changes.

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
To be clear there won't be any girl-on-girl without mc and if there is with mc can it be optional?

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
You should read the OP very carefully you may have missed something or the other, instead of just clicking on the download buttom.
what exactly in the OP addresses choices or lack thereof in a game? because i checked pretty much the entire thing and seen little. It does state there is one choice but that is it.

so here is a genuine question: can you avoid LIs you have no interest in this? or are all encounters/LIs mandatory?
(not counting the obviously stated one)

• Angry
Reactions: Grizloy

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
what exactly in the OP addresses choices or lack thereof in a game? because i checked pretty much the entire thing and seen little. It does state there is one choice but that is it.
Under the Developer Notes tab (it's clickable, just try clicking on it and it'll open):

There will be choices, but none in the early game.

• Angry
Reactions: Hedylogos and nzn

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yea very informative 'thanks'
You know all we do at this time and being that no update since March I doubt this will ever be completed.
If you want to really find out what a dev has planned for there game its best to go to there main site and ask the dev.

Reactions: Hedylogos

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
You know all we do at this time and being that no update since March I doubt this will ever be completed.
If you want to really find out what a dev has planned for there game its best to go to there main site and ask the dev.
honestly i asked of what was there, not plans. had i released how little there was (I've seen v.1 games with double the content) I wouldn't have bothered.
the game as is seems to have a total of 2 choices:
1st is a change based on comments (some early comments went to the walls for this by the looks of i)
2nd is the fabled and lauded netori opt out (at a rather inelegant point mind you)

for all intents and purposes it is a kinetic novel with 2 extra choices
but it is also a VN with barely any content

Deleted member 2309595

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
The game it's still being worked on, the next update hopefully will be pretty soon, It's not abandoned and it will be completed.

as for choices, from the look of your guy's comments, I don't think my game will have as many choices as you would like. Hope this answers your questions. If any extra questions, I'm here for a little. ^_^

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
The game it's still being worked on, the next update hopefully will be pretty soon, It's not abandoned and it will be completed.

as for choices, from the look of your guy's comments, I don't think my game will have as many choices as you would like. Hope this answers your questions. If any extra questions, I'm here for a little. ^_^
Are you, or have you ever been, a member of the communist party?

Hedylogos

Apr 9, 2022

Looking forward to it. As a developer, it is ready when it is ready.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
No? Do you want this thread erased? If the admins of the site don't want a full version of the game on the site, they mean it. They will lock the thread or even completely remove it if links to uncensored versions are posted. Go to the Discord, once you are signed in, go to #important-links. Right above F95 in the list is a link to another forum, like this one, where the unpatched version resides. Even spelling it out this much might be enough to get this comment deleted. They are very serious about not allowing or discussing unpatched versions around here!
OK, thank you. I don't have a Discord account and don't plan on creating one.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Errr... Has nothing to do with F95. It was MEGA or the uploader, who removed it from MEGA. That's all.:rolleyes:

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes