4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I applied the patch but am still getting the static images - tried unpatched and then patched it and still get the static in the same places?

Shouldn't images/main/s4ckissmc6-1.webp not also be de-censored? The patch has it still in that weird interference pattern.

EDIT: Actually, scratch that. The file should be deleted from both the patch and the original images/main folderm as the de-censored version exists in images/main/0.2

Reactions: FaceCrap

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Ya already know this was another way to push a different form of NTR on us all, yet its still disgusting and needs to be canceled and removed along with about 15 tags which are also reprehensible, called as an abomination, and a travesty. Thanks for the education but no matter what it still needs to be gone. Have a good day.
you alright there buddy? did you have a aneurysm?

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I applied the patch but am still getting the static images - tried unpatched and then patched it and still get the static in the same places?
Unless you didn't copy the files to the correct place, all interference patterned files should be overwritten.
And SonsOLiberty already pointed out which file you might be referring to, which needs to be deleted.

MacroxssZ There's a damaged image file in images/main/0.2 named s6auroraizzyalexmeet9.webp
View attachment s6auroraizzyalexmeet9.webp

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I think she wants his bedroom because it's bigger. It's up to you to foil her devious bedroom takeover or die trying. :ROFLMAO:

It looks interesting.:giggle:
Thanks, Macroxssz
Don't hang around here and go back to the beautiful women thread. You haven't been there for a long time and you will definitely find some inspiration here.:p

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
No - it will not work for me, I am on a Mac running Catalina 10.15.7 and have tried everything can think of

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
it's a good game but I don't get it - why the hell some games uploaded here like they were updated and there is no new content after loading the last save? that is not the 1st case here. i'm disappointed each time it happens

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
it's a good game but I don't get it - why the hell some games uploaded here like they were updated and there is no new content after loading the last save? that is not the 1st case here. i'm disappointed each time it happens
Seems you are doing something wrong, v0.4 is actually a decent update. Maybe try a save a bit before the last ending from v0.3.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Just double click the first "game" folder of the patch before you copy it over, there's another "game" folder in it, that'll work.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
Seems you are doing something wrong, v0.4 is actually a decent update. Maybe try a save a bit before the last ending from v0.3.
i thought it's a UNCENSOR PATCH problem, but no. re-downloaded the game and my save now worked well (when sister came in MC's room in the morning, where 0.3 ended) but now without the warning message to save because of end of content. it works now.

Reactions: J.R.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Guys, I tried to do an update only patch from v0.3 to 0.4
Just copy over the original game folder.

I would be happy if someone tried it and confirmed the functionality. I haven't run into an error yet.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I really love when I come across an interesting game a few days before it has an update. Yesterday I downloaded and finished playing and today I downloaded and finished the new version. I hope it will happen again :D
Beautiful women, the twins are incredibly hot and I can't decide which one I like better. One time, then the other.
Z and K, both great, each different K has an incredible ass, Z great tits.
Aunt and Alexis. Alexis is a super MILF and pretty kinky, I wouldn't want that at home, but great in the game. I'm really looking forward to seeing Auntie, thanks Alexis.
Ash is just enough loli to make it sexy and not weird.
Celeste and her classmates, I really like the tension and seduction, the rivalry between the girls, the fact that the first two friends are further from their families than Celeste. But here comes a major problem. They are all very loli. If the girls were taller, I just have less bit of a problem with this. Although probably nothing that would prevent me from continuing to play.

Last edited:

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
I'm pleasantly surprised by the writing, on the whole. Your plot, character work, and dialogue are a welcome change from the status quo. Having said that;
"She sees you standing there and he quickly lowers his gaze." Unless there is another male in that bathroom, you need to pick a perspective and stick with it.
In the bar, the MC moves to the biker and proceeds to strike a pose with his foot on the wall, which I assume is meant to demonstrate casual dominance, and look "cool". What it actually is, however, is the tactically stupidest position he could possibly put himself in. Aside from multiple ways one's balance could be easily compromised, and the loss of all potential power-generation, he has exposed nerve clusters, his biggest artery, and his nuts. For how the MC has been portrayed, thus far, this is completely inconsistent with the character - given he is martially trained, and neither a showboat nor a fool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ludix69
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes