4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Deleted member 2309595

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
I have tried ever thing and the patch is still not working.
The game has images that are only tv static because its content is not permitted on f95, the patch is a folder with the images replaced by the tv static pick the folder on the patch called "game" and dropped where the game folder in the actual game is and when it asks you if you want to replace them say yes and you will have the intended images. Hope this helps.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
I just wanted to clarify to everyone that I am no longer assisting with this game. I have had a few people message me about the patch, etc, and I have no clue what is up with it.

I will no longer be doing the writing, packaging, uploading, etc. Please direct all questions to MacroxssZ.

Penny615

Dec 4, 2020
View attachment 2261527

Overview:
You play a 20-year-old whose father has been missing for six months and is presumed dead by almost everyone else. You know otherwise, as he is not an easy man to kill. You are determined to find him, or at least what happened to him, all while you are doing everything in your power to care for your younger sister and keep her happy.
Little do you know, your sister has been working on a devious plot that will help bring numerous other girls into your life. Between taking care of your sister, the needs of these new girls, and your investigation into your father's disappearance, you will eventually begin to find out the reason for her plot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-08-08
Release Date: 2023-08-08
Developer: MacroxssZ - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA
Mac: - - MEGA

Patches:

(Please note saves from 0.1* will no longer work as making Roxy's scene avoidable caused changes that would break them)

View attachment 2080454 View attachment 2080455 View attachment 2080456 View attachment 2080461 View attachment 2080463 View attachment 2080465 View attachment 2261518 View attachment 2261519 View attachment 2261520 View attachment 2261523 View attachment 2261524 View attachment 2261526
Updated android port?

staninca

Jun 8, 2018
The game has images that are only tv static because its content is not permitted on f95, the patch is a folder with the images replaced by the tv static pick the folder on the patch called "game" and dropped where the game folder in the actual game is and when it asks you if you want to replace them say yes and you will have the intended images. Hope this helps.
I did that and nothing happened, maybe it's that it's an RAR file. (game.rar)

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok. So I'm all ok for Incest Games for long as they aren't Cookie Cutter copies of every other one. You know which games I mean. And I played Proud Father, so I've had some Loli content before.

But, and I'm saying this with all honesty, this game doesn't need it. Just having a cute, depended little sister who has a crush on her brother is enough. Having this girl who tries to get her brother with other girls in order to make him happy is enough. The story about the Dad, Z's mother and the conspiracy is enough.

The sexualized loli content with the sister and her friends, is just off putting and detracts from the story. Having him get a boner off a girl that small just makes him look like a pedophile, which I'd believe if he wasn't into the older girls as well. I wish the game had a vanilla version without and that the patch put the loli content back in. But as it's just an uncensor patch, the content remains even without the visuals.

It's not my place to tell you how to make your game, but it's honestly just seems like this game would be better without it.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I did that and nothing happened, maybe it's that it's an RAR file. (game.rar)
Yep, that's the one... do you know what a RAR file is?
It's an archive file, like ZIP or 7Z, so you need to unpack it with, for instance 7ZIP or WINRAR, preferably in an empty folder,
some unpackers create a new folder with the name of the archive and drop the content (in this case a folder named game) in that folder, thus ending up with game\game\images... so be sure to check that before copying
then copy the unpacked game folder and paste it in the folder where the exe file is located, and answer yes if it asks to overwrite files...

Any chance we can get a 32-bit executable for this? You only included the 64-bit.
No chance, it's a version 8.x Ren'Py game and Ren'Py itself stopped supporting 32bit processors with version 8, hence why there's only a 64bit executable.

If you've still got an old 32bit CPU you might try downloading the latest 7.x RenPy SDK and downgrade it, but if the game uses specific 8.x features, you're hosed.

Last edited:

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
There are also issues with narrative perspective in the initial Roxy scene, as well. On one page the MC is referred to in first person, and the following page, it is 3rd person, and then back to 1st.

Writing in 3rd person in these games seems less than optimal but, either way, you really need to decide in which perspective you are writing because flip-flopping, especially within the same scene (or in one instance, the same sentence) does a lot of damage to immersion.

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
Hey, that game that the MC plays on his phone while his sister showers by TheRpfan, anyone know if that is real or where to find it?

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes