4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I started playing today, but I have to say the game is fucking awesome. I'm not very far, but the story looks good and there's a lot of LI variety.
But I must ask. Will be there some anal action or threesome? Or threesome with twins?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Anyone else having issues downloading the patch from mega, it appears to be stuck downloading the following image -
' c bath21.webp'

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Yes I lost access to that patch so I'm making a new one for the new update that should come out soon ^_^
Shouldn't images/main/s4ckissmc6-1.webp not also be de-censored? The patch has it still in that weird interference pattern.
EDIT: Actually, scratch that. The file should be deleted from both the patch and the original images/main folder as the de-censored version exists in images/main/0.2

Anyone else having issues downloading the patch from mega, it appears to be stuck downloading the following image -
' c bath21.webp'
Try downloading the images folder as a zip...
And if that still don't work.

View attachment c bath21.webp

weird... can't insert the thumbnail... so have to manually rename it to "c bath21.webp"

Last edited:
Reactions: mike mcrae

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MySistersDeviousPlot-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
wait a minute i'm no Dummy ...... like my little sister thinks i am ....... am i ? :love::p

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
At some point can you please add the Android version 0.4 thx. I can't afford a pc. I play all these games on my phone. Plus I have Really bad arthritis in my AC Joint in my Right Shoulder. I had too take back my Electric guitar because of the pain. Plus I'm right handed and I see a orthopedic Friday. Thx for reading. I have an addiction too adult game's which is something I've never told anyone. It must be because I'm a Scorpio. Again thx for reading my post.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Dev, please confirm that nothing happens between mc and his 8yo looking sister. If so, i can delete the game right away.

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
Dev, please confirm that nothing happens between mc and his 8yo looking sister. If so, i can delete the game right away.
and the tags do not understand what is happening there? Why download the game without reading the description, and then ask stupid questions?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Im not OK with Netorare or Netorase. Netori is... kinda gross/weird, but doesnt bother me as much as the others. I made it clear before I agreed to work on this project with him that there were some things that were a hard NOPE for me and those are 2 of them. I was assured none of the things on my NOPE list would be included in the game at any time and he has kept to his word.
That is fucking great to read. :WeSmart:(y)

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
lmao at that ntr note. so many games have them now.

imagine being one of those people who are so pathetic you whine and whine a whine until all game devs feel they have to coddle you to prevent outburst ahahahhahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaa god it's funny. I wouldn't be able to show my face.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
The patch its the images that replaces the tv static for the content thats not allowed on f95.
I applied the patch but am still getting the static images - tried unpatched and then patched it and still get the static in the same places?

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes