4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
there is a question - why does Alexis not want to divorce such a useless husband? why is she humiliating him? And why is this Jeff allowing himself to be humiliated? well, I understand when Karen's husband from "Grandma's House" was made a cuckold, when the MC made his wife pregnant in front of him, did not want to get a divorce - because the money and all the property belonged to his wife, that is, Karen. but after all, Alexis is a trophy wife, that is, it is assumed that her husband is older and richer - especially since Alexis herself says about him that he is a "sugar daddy" - that is, the money and property belong to Jeff. Why does he allow himself to be bullied like this? I don't understand it. I hope the author will clarify this point sometime.
Its simple are you ready?.....................He's a loser.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Its simple are you ready?.....................He's a loser.
loser with tons of money?
well if this money his inheritance that he did not earn but squanders - then I also agree with this option. but if he himself obtained this wealth in any way, then I do not think that the title "loser" is applicable. losers are not able to catch fate by the tail and get enough money to be a sugar daddy for a trophy wife - because they are losers, which is a self-evident fact. In a word, something here does not converge with one another. although perhaps I don’t catch some subtleties, because I don’t speak English to the fullest, but I translate using the contextual method.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
loser with tons of money?
well if this money his inheritance that he did not earn but squanders - then I also agree with this option. but if he himself obtained this wealth in any way, then I do not think that the title "loser" is applicable. losers are not able to catch fate by the tail and get enough money to be a sugar daddy for a trophy wife - because they are losers, which is a self-evident fact. In a word, something here does not converge with one another. although perhaps I don’t catch some subtleties, because I don’t speak English to the fullest, but I translate using the contextual method.
So anyone able to make a lot of money is amazing? Great guy? Interesting.

There are MANY very rich guys who are pretty much losers at every other aspect of their life. Many of them can ONLY get a girl because they have money.

Reactions: Kassan06969

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022

There are MANY very rich guys who are pretty much losers at every other aspect of their life. Many of them can ONLY get a girl because they have money.
If Elon Musk was poor he couldn't get a 300 lb woman who had no teeth and warts all over her face and halitosis.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

sorry, you figure it out first, who bought whom? Did the husband buy himself a wife, or did the wife buy herself a husband? husband's behavior says that his wife bought it. but the backstory says otherwise, that the husband bought himself a wife. the wife who works in the bakery also says that it was she who was bought. wife - a trophy, a purchase. and therefore the wife cannot command her husband in any way. she can slowly cuckold him, trying not to make noise, but to behave so defiantly is unthinkable!

tell me, will it ever occur to you to follow the commands of your vacuum cleaner, which you bought before?
did the vacuum cleaner buy you that you are following his orders?

although there remains the option of a cleverly drafted marriage contract - a kind of trap for Jeff, who cannot voluntarily divorce Alexis (I wonder where Jeff's lawyer was looking? - but this is a topic for another conversation). then yes, then the more unbridled Alexis behaves in an attempt to force Jeff to give a divorce, the better for her (but then it turns out that the MC is a tool in her hands).

Last edited:

Deleted member 2309595

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
sorry, you figure it out first, who bought whom? Did the husband buy himself a wife, or did the wife buy herself a husband? husband's behavior says that his wife bought it. but the backstory says otherwise, that the husband bought himself a wife. the wife who works in the bakery also says that it was she who was bought. wife - a trophy, a purchase. and therefore the wife cannot command her husband in any way. she can slowly cuckold him, trying not to make noise, but to behave so defiantly is unthinkable!

tell me, will it ever occur to you to follow the commands of your vacuum cleaner, which you bought before?

although there remains the option of a cleverly drafted marriage contract - a kind of trap for Jeff, who cannot voluntarily divorce Alexis (I wonder where Jeff's lawyer was looking? - but this is a topic for another conversation). then yes, then the more unbridled Alexis behaves in an attempt to force Jeff to give a divorce, the better for her (but then it turns out that the MC is a tool in her hands).
to my knowledge and I might be wrong, a trophy wife is simply a woman that is obviously way above your league, but since you have money, they don't care, a trophy wife is pretty much another word for a gold digger. Gold diggers are usually dicks to their husbands. The scene might have been a little rush without a little background first, but if I'm not wrong, I would have to go back and read it again, I'm pretty sure she mentioned to mc that she was pretty sure he was a cuck. if not I might revisit that scene to better make it make sense.

Reactions: Twistty

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019

It sounds like the story of this game REALLY troubles you. Maybe to the point of frustration. Maybe that means its just not the game for you. If you have such a problem with the story, maybe you should just move on to something less confusing and frustrating for you.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Did I say I don't understand this cuckold?

after looking at one collage of pictures from BADIK,
\ примерная эволюция мужчин.jpg

I now think that I seem to understand it. in short - the picture shows Quinn, and the caption is "let him be with me at least for the money", and you know the character of Quinn.

collage was called "approximate evolution of a man"
14 years old - I want a vulgar girl with a rank in gymnastics
16 years old - I want a trouble-free girl (like a Kalashnikov assault rifle)
18 years old - I want with everyone, always, everything, and everywhere
20 years old - I want a MILF who will teach everything
22 years old - I want a girl who does not give anyone.
25 years old - I want a girl who is simply the best
30 years old - I want someone else's wife
40 years old - want a little cutie
50 years - let it be with me at least because of the money ...

it happens that you have accumulated money, but there is no one next to you. and this is the worst. and it seems - to the bees would have climbed into the hive, if only someone was nearby. wife, humiliating and cheating - less than loneliness, evil. yes, it hits pride very hard, but it doesn’t matter - sometimes with her, when her heart is pressed hard from longing, and you can talk - just like two people.

I still remember the older sister from sandbox-VN "A Man of the House" - she was a bitchy bitch, but in the hands of her brother, becoming his sexual slave, she became happy, because her brother began to pay male attention to her, which she was apparently deprived of.

without knowing what loneliness is, it's probably hard to understand that poor rich cuckold.
I didn't understand it at first either...

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
I'm pretty sure she mentioned to mc that she was pretty sure he was a cuck. if not I might revisit that scene to better make it make sense.
Yup. If he enjoys her stepping out, the whole debate becomes moot, lol :ROFLMAO:

Good to know this plans to go onto cuck from netori(y)(y)

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
This may sound kinda stupid, but I have no clue what to do with the patch. They both unzip fine, but the game is still censored

Reactions: TLAMNZ

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This may sound kinda stupid, but I have no clue what to do with the patch. They both unzip fine, but the game is still censored
You may have a double folder and that is blocking you.

Look in side where the exe is and see the folder called game, look in there and see if you have another folder called game.
If so you need to take out the "Image" folder and merge it with the real "image" folder and you should be good to go.

Sometimes or most of the time you will get a double folder is you just unzip it with out going all the way in to the files.

lilufo2_aka_nicoll

May 12, 2023
I fell in love with the game as soon as I started playing it. A game whose rules you understand in five minutes and just enjoy the wonderful narrative style. I want to say thank you here for this game.

Nov 9, 2020
strippers = yess red head =hell yea red head twins = oh fuck yea small titties = gimme gimme thicc milfs = drooling now just need some of them in cosplay

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes