4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

taru

Apr 23, 2018
i feel like there needs to be a dialogue change when it comes to talking about celeste when the default age is 18 but he talks like shes 15 it feels weird
uaredisturbed now what reason do you have for the face palm, am i wrong? it seems weird if shes 18 for him to be like aww shes a bit young for this this and this and since shes an li theres no reason for a choice of age for her she should either be 18 and an LI with a bit of dialogue change or you can have the age choice but she shouldnt be an LI if shes anything under 18.

uaredisturbed

Jan 3, 2019
uaredisturbed now what reason do you have for the face palm, am i wrong? it seems weird if shes 18 for him to be like aww shes a bit young for this this and this and since shes an li theres no reason for a choice of age for her she should either be 18 and an LI with a bit of dialogue change or you can have the age choice but she shouldnt be an LI if shes anything under 18.
The facepalm is that you obviously don't use the lewd patch, where you can choose the characters ages. So no, I don't think many will agree that the dialogue needs changed.

• Angry
Reactions: pgm_01 and FaceCrap

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
It's not my place to tell you how to make your game
Yet, it seems you're doing your best to do exactly that... just saying

Hey, that game that the MC plays on his phone while his sister showers by TheRpfan, anyone know if that is real or where to find it?
Yeah, it is, but you won't find his games here... and I can't link to that site either, because it's not allowed here... it sounds like l3wdc0rn3r

The facepalm is that you obviously don't use the lewd patch, where you can choose the characters ages. So no, I don't think many will agree that the dialogue needs changed.
Let me return the favor, because if _you_ were using the lewd patch, you would have known it's only images in that patch, totally no code at all present to change anything whatever...
There is, however, code in the unpatched game to change the age of your sister Celeste, but like I said, that's already in the game, so you don't even need a patch for that...

Last edited:

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
There is something so odd about seeing people who obviously downloaded and installed an "unofficial patch", which clearly states its sole purpose is to make a character have adult content, then complain about the fact that the character has adult content.
I just wonder if such people buy ingredients from a market, toss those ingredients into a pot, cook them, season them, eat them, and complain about the choice of ingredients.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Ah, sorry, forgot I was supposed to just blindly praise without having an opinion.
Oh no, you sure have the right to have an opinion, even if it's in the form of not agreeing with how the game is presented.
The part I was referring to was your wish of having it different... and that sounded to me like wanting the dev to change _how_ the game is presented, instead of just an opinion.
My bad if that was not your intention.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
This is another one of those "games" with only TWO choices, which are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No other control over who you have relations or sex acts.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Oh no, you sure have the right to have an opinion, even if it's in the form of not agreeing with how the game is presented.
The part I was referring to was your wish of having it different... and that sounded to me like wanting the dev to change _how_ the game is presented, instead of just an opinion.
My bad if that was not your intention.
They don't want the game to have loli even though the tags clearly state there is loli but they downloaded it and played anyway.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

lucfer99

Apr 19, 2018
what is the difference between 0.4F95 version of the game and the 0.4 market version and the simple 0.4

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
what is the difference between 0.4F95 version of the game and the 0.4 market version and the simple 0.4
The F95 version needs the uncensor patch, otherwise it would not be allowed here. The other ones maybe already have included it.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Isn't urban hunting just buying food at a store? Why would you need to know how to track and kill a cat or dog if you can social engineer yourself into/out of whatever you want?

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes