VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
"Looks like I added all the dialog but forgot to actually allow you to talk to her to get the third heart. I'm working on the 3rd heart quest and scene. I'll aim to release all of it at once in version .60. For now, this new version is just a bug fix for people starting a new game and had a hard time getting the dildo."

-NLT-

tjormas

Aug 26, 2016
I have a 144hz Monitor...the game runes super fast...the animation too. I there a way to limit the FPS?

Slava333

Jun 1, 2017
I have a 144hz Monitor...the game runes super fast...the animation too. I there a way to limit the FPS?
Hi,
Use nVidia Control Panel ->Display-> Change Resolution = And set 60 after game return 144.

bargian

May 7, 2017
Look like im not the only 1 who got stuck with mom and dad @ tv 'talking' about clearing garage.
Any1 were able to fix it? It looks likea bug.
It started when mom's 2nd heart appeared. Am i spposed to clear garage somehow?

jbk

Apr 4, 2017
Look like im not the only 1 who got stuck with mom and dad @ tv 'talking' about clearing garage.
Any1 were able to fix it? It looks likea bug.
It started when mom's 2nd heart appeared. Am i spposed to clear garage somehow?
go outside and hit the antenna with your drone

Reactions: bargian

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
For anyone looking for some more NLT action in between updates check out this thread:

Just posted a full finished comic a couple hours ago.

Reactions: chevi1969

Dreinstar

Dec 18, 2017
I'm stuck in the basement, i don't know how to make move mom away from the basement. I triggered the dialogua in the left corner and move the box

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
Any walkthrough for v0.55
The one in the first post still works for the most part. I just got stuck in the part where I was supposed to hit the antenna with the drone.

It seems like this will be a good game once there's content with the mom. There's grinding, sure, but it's not overdone like others who use RPGM and forget we're not playing to level up the characters...

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
guys i think i have a bug someone can help me ?
No, no one can help you. It's your bug, you have to help yourself.

But you know, if you post what it is that troubles you instead of that you are troubled by something, someone might have an answer.

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes