VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

zibiiiiiii

Mar 22, 2018
I need help.

without wanting and I can not recover it.

I used some saves here, but I can not play. Do not let.

Please, I do not want it all over again. Any help ? Can you please send me the rigth files ?

Reactions: sexymakesex

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
where is the 1.0 walkthrough?
The walk-through is created by kind people who freely give their time & effort to create them, and it seems that one for that versions hasn't been created yet. Are you volunteering to do it?

Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
The walk-through is created by kind people who freely give their time & effort to create them, and it seems that one for that versions hasn't been created yet. Are you volunteering to do it?
Sorry if I seemed rude , I though somebody has already done it and am a bit stuck at 92% and I have no Idea what I ve missed since my MC is fucking his sis and mom. and his ready to move out to his new place.

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
..you dont get my point even the developer here ,,you only think on one side ..yeah he can directly make comic but, first why developer making this game instead of a comics cuz of fun and challenge task given by the game ..for the person who has good imagination and story telling he can make the game more interesting..
That was exactly my point, the game is supposed to have a few challenges. What would they be if the 2 girls are already up to anything with the MC? The easiest options would involve other male characters threatening MC's reign, which I suspect would alienate most of the audience. What other options are there that would create conflict to prevent the MC from boning them until he overcame said conflict to reap his rewards?

It's not impossible that there could be other scenarios that could work but these games seem to be very straightforward, so, like I said, I'd love a continuation but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Sorry if I seemed rude , I though somebody has already done it and am a bit stuck at 92% and I have no Idea what I ve missed since my MC is fucking his sis and mom. and his ready to move out to his new place.
If they both prompt you to choose the sex options, you're done, now just wait for summer to end and they move out.

WangOut

Nov 27, 2017
At day 54, both mother and sister ask for sex positions and when making the final choice I get 86% for sister and mo/sis options while I get 92% for the mom option.
Have I missed a few chests?

Jansen

May 8, 2017

whats this all about? Can someone share? Is this a new game?? Posted today.

ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
Game is easy enough, love the endings (especially the mom:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:), got 98% with all 3 endings selectable. Anyone know how to get 100% or what I could have possible missed??

swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
Did anyone experience Molly (sis) appearing for a few days only in the bathroom - scene ending in Conor (main character) telling her to keep the door shut? I'm worried it is a bug... She stopped appearing anywhere else.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Game is easy enough, love the endings (especially the mom:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:), got 98% with all 3 endings selectable. Anyone know how to get 100% or what I could have possible missed??
you probably missed the chest that spawns in mom's room on day 49.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
this'll probably be a dumb question but how do you save pressed escape but not save button pressed all buttons on the keyboard nothing happens

swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
Did anyone experience Molly (sis) appearing for a few days only in the bathroom - scene ending in Conor (main character) telling her to keep the door shut? I'm worried it is a bug... She stopped appearing anywhere else.
Ok, found it out. This happened after 2 hearts and I had to get to her room and take a look at her mobile phone. After that, at the same day she was already in her room. Actually to look at the phone I have to be at weird position, 1 block above the phone - even facing the wall - I will trigger this action. Standing on the right or below and facing the phone doesn't trigger this action.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
I'm stuck at 96%, although i collected all the chests but not max the stats. What should i do to get 100%?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes