VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I'm stuck at 96%, although i collected all the chests but not max the stats. What should i do to get 100%?
nevermind, i got it but still im stuck at 94% and i dont know what im doing wrong?
It has been posted before, but you are both probably missing chests that were discoverable on certain days. Try Search function/ Search this thread/ and try chests. You'll probably discover which days you needed to find these chests.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
At long last I was able to play the finished version of this game, and I enjoyed it about as much as I thought.

The models NLT uses are always attractive, and this applied to all three of the bangable girls here. The mother fit a milf to a T, the sister gave off that sexy gothic/punk vibe, and the Synthia was the perfect ditz with that next door neighbor feel.

On my first play through I made it to a 90% completion, and easily could have made it to 100% had I been buying gift items earlier on to finish the quest lines sooner. Heck, I was only just able to max out the mother and sister hearts on the second to final day of summer. I was still able to land that sweet threesome ending, but boy was I cutting it close.

The story line was pretty fun, with some events that were kind of original for this type of game. Progressing was slow to start, but after earning enough money I was quickly able to buy some items that made the game all that much easier. You can really see a difference between earning 2 points in something, and earning 4 points.

The only issue I found was that it was difficult to learn what raised certain skills, mostly Charisma which I only found I could earn via conversations with the mom and sister and by sexing it up with ditzy Synthia. Sure jobs did bank you a skill point every now and then, but they were rare and you had to keep working the job to learn what skill they applied to. Would have been nice to know what else could have increased Charisma.

Overall this was a nice sequel to Visiting Aunt Sara, I liked it.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
At long last I was able to play the finished version of this game, and I enjoyed it about as much as I thought.

The models NLT uses are always attractive, and this applied to all three of the bangable girls here. The mother fit a milf to a T, the sister gave off that sexy gothic/punk vibe, and the Synthia was the perfect ditz with that next door neighbor feel.

On my first play through I made it to a 90% completion, and easily could have made it to 100% had I been buying gift items earlier on to finish the quest lines sooner. Heck, I was only just able to max out the mother and sister hearts on the second to final day of summer. I was still able to land that sweet threesome ending, but boy was I cutting it close.

The story line was pretty fun, with some events that were kind of original for this type of game. Progressing was slow to start, but after earning enough money I was quickly able to buy some items that made the game all that much easier. You can really see a difference between earning 2 points in something, and earning 4 points.

The only issue I found was that it was difficult to learn what raised certain skills, mostly Charisma which I only found I could earn via conversations with the mom and sister and by sexing it up with ditzy Synthia. Sure jobs did bank you a skill point every now and then, but they were rare and you had to keep working the job to learn what skill they applied to. Would have been nice to know what else could have increased Charisma.

Overall this was a nice sequel to Visiting Aunt Sara, I liked it.
Are these two games related? I read the overview of Visiting Aunt Sara and didn't find Corno, mom or sis.

CuP1D

Dec 29, 2017
Please help me with the money mod

where do we get a rain catcher?

Guys how to open the rusty box in right side of the backyard??? please answer ASAP

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
u can raise it further by watching movies at the cinema + paying extra 100$ at each movie for an extra point. this way u can get 2-4 points per movie depending on the movie u watch (i've found sex actually and the notepad give the most)

guys can u help to get the movie free pass i never get it when i go to theater pls help me :(
pretty sure it's triggered when u have the conversation with sister about parents leaving the house, then u go to the cinema and the girl just gives it to you the first time you go there.. if you already had it check your items maybe it's there
Please help me with the money mod

where do we get a rain catcher?

Guys how to open the rusty box in right side of the backyard??? please answer ASAP
rain catcher at the back yard south eastern corner, rusty box you need penetrating agent from garage and then use on it

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes