VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
You can only do it first thing in the morning, once you leave your room it goes away.
ahhk, thanks

edit: i'm now stuck, i've gotten both girls 6 heart missions done, but still only at 84% complete, what am i missing?

edit 2: i found the movie theater girl's scenes, but i'm still only at 98%, no idea what to do next, i've talked to everyone, been everywhere, even got all my stats maxed out

edit 3: nvm, i found i needed to get a chest in the mothers room on day 49

ziyker

Jan 26, 2018
u can raise it further by watching movies at the cinema + paying extra 100$ at each movie for an extra point. this way u can get 2-4 points per movie depending on the movie u watch (i've found sex actually and the notepad give the most)

pretty sure it's triggered when u have the conversation with sister about parents leaving the house, then u go to the cinema and the girl just gives it to you the first time you go there.. if you already had it check your items maybe it's there

rain catcher at the back yard south eastern corner, rusty box you need penetrating agent from garage and then use on it
hey bro i dont have it and i stacked in the event that the dad and the mom fighting about the carage and cant talk with my sister about that so what solution so i can complete it :(

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
hey bro i dont have it and i stacked in the event that the dad and the mom fighting about the carage and cant talk with my sister about that so what solution so i can complete it :(
try to do the mom and dad quest first so dad is free to take the tickets from you and then you'd be able to get it from the cinema.. need to get the drone from the computer (can take several days) hit the antenna then get wine from cellar etc.. (check walk-through for more details)

ziyker

Jan 26, 2018
pls help.. Molly in the Cellar with Playstation gaming and "leave me alone" always!
and mom and dad says "your dad supposed to clean the garage.."
and this since more than 10 days,
what should i do?
am stuck with u in the same problem uah :(

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
pls help.. Molly in the Cellar with Playstation gaming and "leave me alone" always!
and mom and dad says "your dad supposed to clean the garage.."
and this since more than 10 days,
what should i do?
am stuck with u in the same problem uah :(
with molly you need to click the fuse-box in the garage (top middle wall) and flip switch 3, then talk to her, go to cinema for tickets and give dad.

with mom you need to order drone from pc in ur room (500$ usually takes like 5-10 days to arrive), then use it to break the antenna. afterwards you need wine-cellar key (parents' room bottom-left corner), use penetrating agent and pliers (both from garage after moving boxes, u can reset box arrangement by leaving and entering garage) to open the cellar-door, get wine and give her.

Reactions: detleff

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
thank you! another problem:
After the scene sunscreen with mother and the father conor seeks, because of the dead bird, conor can not in the room of mother, since molly prevents him from it.
how do you get into the room of the muther, or how do you get rid of the molly again?
it's really easy once you realize how to do it.
they keep turning in place so you need to move fast once they turned away from where you need to go, also don't try to click a lot of times to get to where you want, just click once. say u want to get to mom's room just wait for molly to turn away from the door and quickly click on mom's door just one time.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
thanks, but i don´t understand that all, because i translate it in german.
i run behind dad with 1 click donwstairs?
and i wait their for molly?
or i wait for molly in my room? and how long i wait?
and how i can "say u want to get to mom's room" and where, when?
pls help :)
after molly catches you going there, you need to click on the window in your room to jump out, then go back around to the front of the house, sneak past the dad again, then sneak past molly

Reactions: detleff

ziyker

Jan 26, 2018
uah just order the drone from the computer and after 7 days its will arrive when arrive use in backyard and hit
with molly you need to click the fuse-box in the garage (top middle wall) and flip switch 3, then talk to her, go to cinema for tickets and give dad.

with mom you need to order drone from pc in ur room (500$ usually takes like 5-10 days to arrive), then use it to break the antenna. afterwards you need wine-cellar key (parents' room bottom-left corner), use penetrating agent and pliers (both from garage after moving boxes, u can reset box arrangement by leaving and entering garage) to open the cellar-door, get wine and give her.
thank u so much its helped me a lot :)

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Okay, I got 100%.
turns out, each red box w/ $500 counts 2% towards your completion%
so here's a handy dandy checklist:
Parent's bathroom
Parent's bedroom
Sister's bedroom
Your bathroom
Dining Room
Garage
Backyard, behind tree
Basement.

I know they all have triggers that appear, but I'm not sure what they are. I'm fairly certain most of them appear after you finish a quest with a girl. I know the garage one appears when you press both buttons that appear once you collect the items in there, and I think the basement one appears only after you collect all the others.
Also, I think having maxed stats also counts towards 100%

Hi all - Really love this game but can only get 98% complete and day 51. I am missing the Chest in the Basement but cannot find it. Anyone able to help? Chest in Bedroom appeared on day 49 which based on above means Basement can only be on one of last 3 days yet didn't for me. is there a trigger?

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
thanks, but i don´t understand that all, because i translate it in german.
i run behind dad with 1 click donwstairs?
and i wait their for molly?
or i wait for molly in my room? and how long i wait?
and how i can "say u want to get to mom's room" and where, when?
pls help :)
don't know how it will be translated: click mom's door one time right when molly looks away from it

uah just order the drone from the computer and after 7 days its will arrive when arrive use in backyard and hit

thank u so much its helped me a lot :)
np

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this version yet?
There is a full walkthrough for the Molly ending by "Qleaf" (although it is not complete as there are still a few things to do at the end). If you want to get the full ending (Both eve/Mom, and sis/Molly) use his walkthroughs for v0.81 AND the v1.0 walkthroughs together. I got to 98% Just missing the money chest in the Basement.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
There is a full walkthrough for the Molly ending by "Qleaf" (although it is not complete as there are still a few things to do at the end). If you want to get the full ending (Both eve/Mom, and sis/Molly) use his walkthroughs for v0.81 AND the v1.0 walkthroughs together. I got to 98% Just missing the money chest in the Basement.
Where can I find the v1.0 walkthrough please?

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes