VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
There is a full walkthrough for the Molly ending by "Qleaf" (although it is not complete as there are still a few things to do at the end). If you want to get the full ending (Both eve/Mom, and sis/Molly) use his walkthroughs for v0.81 AND the v1.0 walkthroughs together. I got to 98% Just missing the money chest in the Basement.
Is there anything different with the endings if you don't get 100%? Or is that just for completionists sake?

I've gone through the renders and i don't see anything that suggests there's a difference.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Is there anything different with the endings if you don't get 100%? Or is that just for completionists sake?

I've gone through the renders and i don't see anything that suggests there's a difference.
As far as I know there are 3 endings Molly, Mom and both. the percentage complete is just for the personal satisfaction I think. ;)

Reactions: throw_nws

NecromeN

May 2, 2017
I have get 6 heart sis and compleat quest.Get 6 heart mom and dont knowe howe start and end quest.On 6 heart mom and sis,i get sister ending.What i doint wrong?

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
So,no Walkthrough for this version?
There is a full walkthrough for the Molly ending by "Qleaf" (although it is not complete as there are still a few things to do at the end). If you want to get the full ending (Both eve/Mom, and sis/Molly) use his walkthroughs for v0.81 AND the v1.0 walkthroughs together. I got to 98% Just missing the money chest in the Basement.

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
Guys, i need some help.

I played the game back in November 2017, and i have a savefile from that time (the game ends when the dildo scene happens with the sister and they say that more scenes will be added later on)

so can i use the SAME savefile to play this version ?

Please guide me, i don't want to start over.

Please help me out

Reactions: shenlong2122

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
This is walkthrough 0.1 and its the first one Qleaf made, the one in the OP is the newest...but not complete
Sorry you are right - But It is a more complete step by step guide (although it is only for sister) I found it easier to use it along with V0.7 as they focus on max points for Mom or Sister so are not set up as a day by day walkthrough. Hope that helps :D

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes