Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Disappointing but not surprising. The last update was late so it was always going to be a struggle to make up the time for this one. Sure it'll be worth the wait :)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
We all rather have a complete working game than a rushed game. We also know that people have lives to live so we can wait.

Reactions: Aprilsun

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Speaking of which, has Pandelo confirmed the size of this upcoming update? He usually let's everyone know the render count when the update is right around the corner.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
given the uncertainty surrounding the adult games environment in Patreon i would recommend @Pandelo not quit his regular job to work on MSN full time, at least for 4-6 months to monitor things.

that way he can continue to work modestly at MSN to progress it, build his patron base, and solidify his reputation as a consistent quality developer while not starving.

9 more days (or so) until v0.08! more neighbor daughter please
if I were a dev I would just quit if I earned at least 5 thousand dollars, and I would still be very careful about it

his game is probably safe, but even if patreon doesn't go after him this job is full of uncertainty

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
guess we're lucky you're not a dev.
maybe you would be careful if it was your livelihood at the line as well ;)

most devs who work full time are earning around that or above, you are saying as a dev should make these games out of love lol

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Will this game be changed in any way, since patreon?
Also I hope the update won't just be a 5 minute thing. As nice as an update is, I'd rather wait per update for a decent amount of playtime, even if it means months between. That's just me though.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
I don't think it will be changed, at least not for the foreseeable future. Only questionable area would be when/if daughter/mom get together. It would technically be incest but since the MC is neither of them, they are two adult women, and they would both really be in "harem-like" relationship with MC, it's unlikely to me that there will be any problems with it.

Unfortunately the patches don't tend to have a lot of playtime, from my experience. It's sad because it's such a good story, but I'll take whatever I get.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes