DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Why would you need cheats anyway... the walkthrough is pretty straight foward.
Hell, even without the walkthrough. This game has one of the few systems that actually encourages you to be a gentleman. Part of why I love it.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
his patreon indicates a rough estimate of the 24th; but i’m okay with waiting a little longer if it means more polish and more of D.

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
Its a nice game i love to play it

my question. can i become the daughter in 0.0.7 or later when you update the game?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
That fat pig needs to get fired taking advantage of Marg and cheating on his wife. How men like the MC treat woman good and work their ass off to be in shape and to keep their jobs.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Man, my hype is starting to stir again!

Btw, I really like teasers like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's not mother btw. :FeelsGoodMan:
It gives you a teaser of what's to come, but it doesn't show the actual payoff. That way, nothing is spoiled and you get everything when you actually play the game!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Man, my hype is starting to stir again!

Btw, I really like teasers like this:

It gives you a teaser of what's to come, but it doesn't show the actual payoff. That way, nothing is spoiled and you get everything when you actually play the game!
What you think we can expect?My guess is some kissing and maybe handjob:)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i speculate it’ll be hj with D. she is so far okay with being naked in front of you and letting you jerk off to her. natural progression seems to be an old fashioned to be the next step.

maybe MC can suck on her tits too. can’t wait for next week (hopefully!)

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes