Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
I'm pretty sure the answer is 'no,' but there's no way to not have a relationship with the mom, is there? I'd really enjoy turning her down constantly in favor of her daughter - the best I can ever seem to do is just not kiss her on occasion. Hell, I even cheated our love and friendship points down.
man, i felt the same way, like i was being forced to have relations with the mother and i was totally not feeling it at all.

Reactions: thexian99
U

User_215882

@klx Better not share or Ill post those pictures of you being pegged by that black man. Besides its just a bikini post. If someone else doesn't do it Ill post the next preview. Get you all riled up for the update.

Reactions: Seguidilla

buff

May 29, 2017
Someone level with me here, since you can't get answers on Patreon any more. Is there currently (or planned to be) sex between the M and D? The game looks visually very well done, but honestly at this point in my life I'm not paying money for a m/f sex game. f/f is much more interesting to me, and some incest spice would make it worth playing (and pledging).

Edit: OK, found someone saying this was planned in the future. Anyone know if that plan is still on? Or did the Patreon shitstorm ruin that?

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Someone level with me here, since you can't get answers on Patreon any more. Is there currently (or planned to be) sex between the M and D? The game looks visually very well done, but honestly at this point in my life I'm not paying money for a m/f sex game. f/f is much more interesting to me, and some incest spice would make it worth playing (and pledging).
Well, the answer is "yes", and "no". Yes, because currently the way the game is designed, you're allowed to pursue the Mother, and her Daughter. With that in mind, the game is still in it's early stages from a story perspective, so that kind of content won't be seen for a long time. However, there are other female characters that can possibly fill the gap in between. The fact of the matter is this though... this is primarily a M/F game. F/F content is definitely not it's main focus, so if that's not what you're interested in, then this is definitely not a game for you.

Kratos767

Oct 25, 2017

Edit: OK, found someone saying this was planned in the future. Anyone know if that plan is still on? Or did the Patreon shitstorm ruin that?
I think yes in that scene at Middle end of 0.7 mom kissed his daughter , so yes

Reactions: dunhill and buff

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Your king comes to drop updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Number 3 won.

Stuffs getting real. :FeelsGoodMan:

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes