Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Are you Cuban? I love you guys. Anytime someone talks shit about Puerto Rico I'm like at least we are not Cuba.
But you are still Puerto Rico. We cubans just said 'fuck it! I'm out' generations ago. A few got unlucky and are still stuck.

U

User_215882

I don't really see why people hate the mother. Yes the daughter is obviously the best character, but the mom has some charm to her. She's very straight forward, sexy, and knows what she wants. Anyone who has any experience with women knows this is a good thing. I really hate trying to decode gals messages when they should just tell me what they want. Like damn girl just say you want to go to Olive Garden or else Im taking you to McDonalds.

U

User_10739

I don't really see why people hate the mother. Yes the daughter is obviously the best character, but the mom has some charm to her. She's very straight forward, sexy, and knows what she wants. Anyone who has any experience with women knows this is a good thing. I really hate trying to decode gals messages when they should just tell me what they want. Like damn girl just say you want to go to Olive Garden or else Im taking you to McDonalds.
Personally, I like them both, they are both hot AF, "D" has a bit of an edge, only because of how the story started. She was the first affection target offered to us, so naturally you would hold her as your #1. "M", has done nothing wrong though and has been sweet & loving (&hot).

& dude if you got a gift card for Olive Garden, take them to Red Lobster instead. They have bigger cocktails & nobody goes to bed alone after a a few Bahama Mamas and a surf & turf...

U

User_215882

For some reason I haven't been able to get a gal that's into seafood. I know red lobster has non seafood stuff, but Olive Garden is usually a safe bet even though their food sucks. If I'm really into someone I upgrade to a nice steak house. Nothing gets a gal wet nore than steak

U

User_215882

I can't be the only one thinking that M is WAY hotter without makeup, am I ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No. I actually like it more when a gal doesn't wear make up. I mean it definitely saves time, but they really think you're being rude when you say they look prettier without it.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
but they really think you're being rude when you say they look prettier without it
Oh memories.... i met a girl many years ago and after i told her one day in our beginning that i don't like girls with overdo makeup... she spent the whole evening crying.... :D (i was dumb and still i am)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Oh memories.... i met a girl many years ago and after i told her one day in our beginning that i don't like girls with overdo makeup... she spent the whole evening crying.... :D (i was dumb and still i am)
That's almost as bad as answering truthfully to the "Tell me the truth, how does this dress look on me?" question.

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
I don't hate her. I just enjoy hurting feelings.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Just played through the game....... Loved it !!
Really looking forward to the next update and sure hope it won't be too long....
So much like DmD but I personally like this better , love the ladies and can't wait for Yummie-Yumi's storyline :p

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes