atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
wow D is looking good! thanks @klx for the preview.

we might be looking at a “smaller” update since he has fewer weeks than before to work on it. either way i want to see more of the story and more of D. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: paladin07
U

User_215882

Who hasn't banged with socks on? Cant keep every part of your body covered when its cold outside. I actually like it when my gal has her socks/stockings on. Mmm girl show me whats under that blanket.

Reactions: paladin07 and xןʞ

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I hope this update will bring more story progression than previous. It was dope but everything was so sex focused there was barely anything when it comes to story. I'd love to see more of D's friends

U

User_215882

Well the MC and the gals are still on vacation so I doubt you are going to get anything with the side characters. This update is probably going to give the daughter fans, which is like everyone, something to look forward to. Nothing to serious, but I'm sure he is going to expand on her character this update. By the way its supposed to be out around the 24th.

Reactions: cloudfw

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
I hate feet, but if she tries to fucking have sex with socks on, I'm done with her. It's creepy and I'll wonder what she's trying to hide or even worse that she might be British (just kidding, love you Brits)

Reactions: supermanz95
U

User_215882

No love for socks and or stockings? You should try a foot job with a gal that's wearing some stockings Pretty good compared to one without. Also British gals <Latinas. Give me dat ass girl.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
No love for socks and or stockings? You should try a foot job with a gal that's wearing some stockings Pretty good compared to one without. Also British gals <Latinas. Give me dat ass girl.
I do think stockings look nice, but man, I'm way too grossed out by feet for a footjob. And agreed. I love the Brits as people, but it's a country where like a few girls are super hot and the rest, well... no thanks.

U

User_215882

Well not trying to be rude to you Brits, but us Latinos are hot as fuck. Too bad we suck at governing. Glad I moved.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I do think stockings look nice, but man, I'm way too grossed out by feet for a footjob. And agreed. I love the Brits as people, but it's a country where like a few girls are super hot and the rest, well... no thanks.
I spent three weeks in London many years ago. The single hottest female I've ever seen in person I saw on the Underground on a short ride. I smiled at her, and she smiled back. A highlight of my life. The rest? No thanks sums it up well :)

U

User_215882

I mean Puerto Rico is beautiful The weather if perfect (minus the hurricanes), the food is fantastic, the ladies are drop dead beautiful, but the government sucks. If we didn't have the US we'd be pretty fucked

Reactions: fauxplayer

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
I'm pretty sure the answer is 'no,' but there's no way to not have a relationship with the mom, is there? I'd really enjoy turning her down constantly in favor of her daughter - the best I can ever seem to do is just not kiss her on occasion. Hell, I even cheated our love and friendship points down.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes