U

User_215882

x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D Truth.

I'm new and have absolutely no idea how to use spoiler tags so I apoligize.

But honestly, in my playthrough, the only cucky type shit I witnessed was a potential love interest being pawned off by her husband. But she already has a husband anyway, and you're able to intervene.

As well as, like mentioned earlier, the "bad guys" do some cucky shit but who cares what happens to them??
Spoiler tag doesn't really matter. The most important thing to learn on this site is the search function. It will save you a lot of time.

Reactions: kongflcl

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I mean why can't they just have cereal?

Or are you guys not actually talking about food. :angel:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:eek:
Are you sure that's a good morning and not really a nightmare instead? If it would of been a picture of the daughter then it definitely would of been a great morning but since it was just another picture of that woman it's just another MEH morning.

@

Au Pair innocence you can get rid of one or the other or go with both. I am playing it and went the son route and made it to where the dad was blocked out of the game so they can't do anything at all I also made sure he never did anything to gain any stats with her whats so ever and the only person he has done anything with in the game so far is to fuck his wife who is who he is suppose to be fucking.

Babysitter you can prevent things from happening and prevent shit stain 1 and 2 from ever doing anything.

Dreams of desire
Dating my daughter
Parental love
Babysitter
View of family
My cute cousin
The gift reloaded - abandoned
My sister my roommate
Au-Pair Innocence
Big brother

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Just found out, DmD is practically dead. RIP.
MSN should be okay until a) Patreon starts banning all adult/NSFW content or b) they start reviewing the actual game content (by forcing you to send the game files AND @Pandelo implements threesome scenes (or just FF scenes) with M & D making out with each other, which will constitute "Incest" content.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
MSN should be okay until a) Patreon starts banning all adult/NSFW content or b) they start reviewing the actual game content (by forcing you to send the game files AND @Pandelo implements threesome scenes (or just FF scenes) with M & D making out with each other, which will constitute "Incest" content.
Dude, Patreon really made it easy to fuck up and get your page and projects removed. And all of this because of the PC, Social Cunts thing...

Reactions: kongflcl and drowsy

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Just deleted most of my Patreon pledges and will scrub the rest after this month's billing. I can't support those scumbags any longer. The corporate mission statement is blowing sparkles and sunshine about "supporting the creators," while behind the scenes, they kill small accounts and demand pre-approval of artistic content. Fuck 'em.

Reactions: kongflcl

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
Just deleted most of my Patreon pledges and will scrub the rest after this month's billing. I can't support those scumbags any longer. The corporate mission statement is blowing sparkles and sunshine about "supporting the creators," while behind the scenes, they kill small accounts and demand pre-approval of artistic content. Fuck 'em.
I'm really beyond disgusted with Patreon. Its fucked how they are treating creators.

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Well i put my saves from .06 to .07 and played but it still reach the same end of v.06 !!
I wonder where is the new content in v.7 ? how to get it do i need to play from the beginning ?

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
I played the game again from the beginning but it ends the same after having sex with the mother.
I really wants to know if there are a new content after that ..
What is the difference between V.06 and .07 if they has the same ending ?

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
I played the game again from the beginning but it ends the same after having sex with the mother.
I really wants to know if there are a new content after that ..
What is the difference between V.06 and .07 if they has the same ending ?
Edit:

No, they don't have the same ending. You probably played v.0.0.7 earlier and thought it was version 0.0.6.

Version 0.0.6 ends when you go to sleep next to the two ladies in the hotel room.

Reactions: volto
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes